It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GMG daily deal...
Hitman Absolution 25% off with ABSOL-UTEDS-COUNT voucher. STEAM title..
Post edited June 25, 2012 by mshashankr
Dungeon Siege 3 and its nearly expansion-sized DLC Treasures of the Sun are on sale today, with Dungeon Siege being 75% off, and the expansion 50% off (this is part of the current SquareEnix sale on Gamer's Gate).
I found Dungeon Siege 3 to be pretty good.
Vessel is on sale at the dev's site.

4.99 USD which gives you the DRM free version and an additional Steam code.
AFnord: Dungeon Siege 3 and its nearly expansion-sized DLC Treasures of the Sun are on sale today, with Dungeon Siege being 75% off, and the expansion 50% off (this is part of the current SquareEnix sale on Gamer's Gate).
I found Dungeon Siege 3 to be pretty good.
I might be interested. But, do you know if they did something about the keyboard-mouse controls? Is the gamepad mandatory (I don't have one) to enjoy the game, and how is the game compared to the previous DS?
Tza: I might be interested. But, do you know if they did something about the keyboard-mouse controls? Is the gamepad mandatory (I don't have one) to enjoy the game, and how is the game compared to the previous DS?
I had absolutely not problems playing the game with mouse+keyboard (do not even own a controller... ).

It has very little to do with the previous DS games (only the name). It is a straight out hack'n'slash feast, but it is a good one. I liked it quite a lot.
Tza: I might be interested. But, do you know if they did something about the keyboard-mouse controls? Is the gamepad mandatory (I don't have one) to enjoy the game, and how is the game compared to the previous DS?
As amok said, you don't need a gamepad to play this, and the keyboard/mouse controls works well enough. I found them a tad bit clumsy, and it is clear that the game was made with at least the possibility to use a gamepad in mind, but it was not a game-breaking issue.
AFnord: As amok said, you don't need a gamepad to play this, and the keyboard/mouse controls works well enough. I found them a tad bit clumsy, and it is clear that the game was made with at least the possibility to use a gamepad in mind, but it was not a game-breaking issue.
It certainly plays better with a gamepad, as do many other games. I would highly suggest a gamepad purchase to any PC gamer.
Thanks a lot for the highlights guys. I might actually buy it :)
gyokzoli: The Last Remnant is even cheaper on the UK site: 5 GBP

Don't click on the link if you don't like reflinks.
Just came to post this, a year or to ago a lot of folk were interested in this but it was pricey on steam. £5 is a brilliant price (the game is steamworks IIRC)
By the way, for those curious about Gamer's Gates "deal of the day" for the next couple of days:
Tuesday: Lara Croft and the Guardians of Light (66% off)
Wednesday: Just Cause 2 (75% off)
Thursday: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (75% off)
Friday: Supreme Commander 2 (75% off)
Saturday: Hitman Collection (75% off)
Sunday: Order of War (75% off)
Disciples Midweek Sale upto 75% off at GG
Post edited June 25, 2012 by mshashankr
Indiegala VI is out: http://www.indiegala.com/

Wow they're pumping these out quickly.
gyokzoli: Vessel is on sale at the dev's site.

I only see $9.99. How do you find that price?
off topic
I wonder if Sid Meier's Civilization 5 Gods & Kings worth the $12.77 .
Post edited June 25, 2012 by ne_zavarj
gyokzoli: Vessel is on sale at the dev's site.

BoxOfSnoo: I only see $9.99. How do you find that price?
That sale got over a couple hours back... Now its $9.99 :(