It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Densetsu: Apologies for delay.

Here's the next. Like predecessor, it's also one of a kind; admittedly a tad on obscure side.
Hello Densetsu!

Nice drawing and good proportions! Did you do it on an actual black board?
Those tiny imperfections in the lines give the overall image a neat touch of details.

Looks a little bit like one of the two newer "Shadow Warrior" games. (But I have not played any of them, only judging by the Katana sword and the over the top creature...)

Kind regards,
foxgog
Densetsu: Apologies for delay.

Here's the next. Like predecessor, it's also one of a kind; admittedly a tad on obscure side.
foxgog: Hello Densetsu!

Nice drawing and good proportions! Did you do it on an actual black board?
Those tiny imperfections in the lines give the overall image a neat touch of details.

Looks a little bit like one of the two newer "Shadow Warrior" games. (But I have not played any of them, only judging by the Katana sword and the over the top creature...)

Kind regards,
foxgog
Thank you for guessing, and for the kind comment. It's just an inverted regular pencil sketch.

Shadow Warrior isn't nearly as obscure. In fact, it's probable that nobody participating in this thread has played the game. That's why I've put enough clues on the drawing to make it searchable.
Post edited October 30, 2021 by Densetsu
Looks like this one is too difficult.

I'll draw another sketch shortly.
Ugh, I should have left a reminder for myself to post more clues. Sorry for letting this splendiferous thread slow down to a stop.

More clues attached:
Attachments:
I still don't know it, but I'm sure there's someone who can recognise it!
Looks like a math version of Anvil of Dawn.
jehuti_mecha: Looks like a math version of Anvil of Dawn.
Sorry for the off-topic, but is your avatar signature a reference to Myth?
Could you post another picture?
jehuti_mecha: Looks like a math version of Anvil of Dawn.
I know it's not a guess, just a side note that I don't really consider Anvil of Dawn anywhere near that level of obscure.

Green_Hilltop: Could you post another picture?
I figure I should. I'll sketch something that depicts the actual appearance of the game on screen more accurately, and do that shortly.

Not last time shortly. Sometime this weekend.
As promised*:

Also available as NFT art, at measly USD 499,99.
Attachments:
Post edited January 02, 2022 by Densetsu
No hydras on GOG

On Steam, I found Hydra Slayer

EDIT: And seeing how it's a mathematical puzzle, it looks like the one
Post edited January 02, 2022 by ZFR
ZFR: No hydras on GOG

On Steam, I found Hydra Slayer

EDIT: And seeing how it's a mathematical puzzle, it looks like the one
Very true.

Next one is all yours.
Next one.