It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jehuti_mecha: Looks like a math version of Anvil of Dawn.
ZFR: Sorry for the off-topic, but is your avatar signature a reference to Myth?
No, it is a warning sign from Portal (Valve).
ZFR: Next one.
Hello ZFR!

Could it be a reference to one of the "Wipeout" games?
Your drawing has some similarity with Japanese writing, and the shape and color selection reminds me of a company emblem of one the competitors in the game series.

Kind regards,
foxgog
foxgog: Hello ZFR!

Could it be a reference to one of the "Wipeout" games?
Your drawing has some similarity with Japanese writing, and the shape and color selection reminds me of a company emblem of one the competitors in the game series.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Sorry, that's not the game. But actually good guess.

I'll draw a more detailed hint in 2-3 days. Was just curious if someone will guess it based on this alone.
Super Meat Boy?
Densetsu: Super Meat Boy?
No, sorry.
Densetsu: Super Meat Boy?
ZFR: No, sorry.
I have a sense of déjà vu.

That you have posted this exact image, or very similar variant, years ago, and I have made this exact guess.
Densetsu: I have a sense of déjà vu.

That you have posted this exact image, or very similar variant, years ago, and I have made this exact guess.
Well, this is the first time I'm posting this game, but all my stick figure Paint drawings do look similar...
Hint 2
Attachments:
beijing.png (27 Kb)
Densetsu: I have a sense of déjà vu.

ZFR: Well, this is the first time I'm posting this game, but all my stick figure Paint drawings do look similar...
You're right. I searched back out of curiosity and it must be related to post 9289 (same predominant sketch colors and in a sense similar guesses > Super Meat Boy : (Super) Mario Bros.).

As for your drawing, it's Lilly Looking Through.
Your answer is right. Your turn.
Next one:
Attachments:
Densetsu: Next one:
Cannon Fodder?
Densetsu: Next one:
lagncheese: Cannon Fodder?
Yup, your turn to draw.
Here you go
Attachments:
shiny.jpg (134 Kb)
Civilisation?

Or Black and White? If that's a big monster standing in the sea...