It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MichaelD.965: Friday the 13th, surely.

But due to a tie-in with Corrupt a Wish, somebody else will have to provide a new image.
It is a Friday the 13th game, but which one?

Hint: The first chapters are free on Steam.
Splatterhouse?
Lone_Scout: Splatterhouse?
Planet Face was completely overwhelmed by the endless impacts of the palm asteroid shower.
Post edited August 22, 2020 by MichaelD.965
Lone_Scout: Splatterhouse?
MichaelD.965: Planet Face was completely overwhelmed by the endless impacts of the palm asteroid shower.
Do I look like someone who checks whether the game is even on steam?
Remembering the title Splatterhouse was a true achievement for me, and I'm proud of it :D
Lone_Scout: Do I look like someone who checks whether the game is even on steam?
Remembering the title Splatterhouse was a true achievement for me, and I'm proud of it :D
Splatter. House. Is. Not. Friday. The. 13th.
Lone_Scout: Do I look like someone who checks whether the game is even on steam?
MichaelD.965: Splatter. House. Is. Not. Friday. The. 13th.
Dispite. That. Indisputable. Fact. There's. No. Need. To. Be. So. Rude.
Embarrassing one's self is 1,000 times more rude than a simple explanation of how it's done.
MichaelD.965: Embarrassing one's self is 1,000 times more rude than a simple explanation of how it's done.
so why are you doing so?
This is getting fun, but we should continue with the game before I just drop another random guess :)
apologies both of you, I shouldn't have said anything
It seems that nobody can solve it (or wants to solve it). It was Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle.

Anybody feel free to draw the next picture.
Dang. I knew the answer but was hoping someone else would get it right. My schedule is a bit packed lately to be the artist.

Right now I have an idea for an entry but not the time (or skill) needed to put it out there. Maybe I should commission a drawer. Or an artist.

JoeSapphire:
Hello? You available?
PaterAlf: (...) Anybody feel free to draw the next picture.
Hello and thank you PaterAlf!

I am not an artist, but I will give it a try.

From which game did I draw this?

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
Post edited September 17, 2020 by foxgog
foxgog: Hello and thank you PaterAlf!

I am not an artist, but I will give it a try.

From which game did I draw this?

Kind regards,
foxgog
"Untitled Goose Game" ?
phandom: (...) "Untitled Goose Game" ?
Hello phandom!
I am sorry, it is not "Untitled Goose Game".
(Actually, it is not supposed to represent a goose either.)

Kind regards,
foxgog