It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

phandom: (...) "Untitled Goose Game" ?
foxgog: Hello phandom!
I am sorry, it is not "Untitled Goose Game".
(Actually, it is not supposed to represent a goose either.)

Kind regards,
foxgog
Is it Little Big Adventure?
ZFR: (...) Is it Little Big Adventure?
Hello ZFR!
No, it is not "A Little Big Adventure", but we are getting closer to the type of the game.

And here are additional hints:
- Picture number 2 shows the little fellow in its original setting in the game.
- And another fellow, not a companion, from the game in picture number 3.

Kind regards,
foxgog

[Edit: I forgot to attach the images.]
Attachments:
Post edited September 19, 2020 by foxgog
Hello everyone!

Here are two further hints about the game:
- First, the corresponding game is available here on GOG.com.
- And secondly, I have drawn the images based on the game's original artwork as shown (literally visible) on it's product page here on GOG.com.

Also each drawing is a direct reference to their respective representation relatively early within the game. So, either someone who actually have played the game a little bit or who at least compares my drawings with the GOG.com product pages should be able to recognize the game.

Kind regards,
foxgog

[Edit: added minor clarification]
Post edited September 22, 2020 by foxgog
foxgog: Hello everyone!

Here are two further hints about the game:
- First, the corresponding game is available here on GOG.com.
- And secondly, I have drawn the images based on the game's original artwork as shown (literally visible) on it's product page here on GOG.com.

Also each drawing is a direct reference to their respective representation relatively early within the game. So, either someone who actually have played the game a little bit or who at least compares my drawings with the GOG.com product pages should be able to recognize the game.

Kind regards,
foxgog

[Edit: added minor clarification]
Well, the infamous rubber ducky is in The Longest Journey but the artowrk doesn't fit otherwise so I suppose it's not it.
The artwork (very nicely done btw.) really looks like LBA but this was rejected so no again.
So.. uhmmm. Pajama Sam perhaps?
I don't know that game but it has always given me that impression.
Vitek: (...) Well, the infamous rubber ducky is in The Longest Journey but the artowrk doesn't fit otherwise so I suppose it's not it.
The artwork (very nicely done btw.) really looks like LBA but this was rejected so no again.
So.. uhmmm. Pajama Sam perhaps?
Hello Vitek!

Thanks for your commendation!
The rubber duck puzzle in "The Longest Journey" is indeed infamous, but my drawing(s) are not from it.

Yeah, LBA shares to a certain degree a similar artwork style, other than that, it has something more important in common with the game which I am trying to depict.

And, sorry again, it is not one of the "Pajama Sam" series of games either.

New hints:
- The rubber duck is one of the collectibles in the game.
- The other collectibles in the game are depicted in the fourth picture.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
I am still thinking about it but so far I unfortunately wasn't able to think of anything that wouldn't sound utterly silly if I said it aloud. :-)
Post edited October 06, 2020 by Vitek
foxgog: New hints:
- The rubber duck is one of the collectibles in the game.
- The other collectibles in the game are depicted in the fourth picture.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Is it from the "Zork" games?
phandom: (...) Is it from the "Zork" games?
Hello phandom!

No. Unfortunately, it is not from the "Zork" games.
But thank you for your guess!

Kind regards.

Vitek: I am still thinking about it but so far I unfortunately wasn't able to think of anything that wouldn't sound utterly silly if I said it aloud. :-)
Hello Vitek!

Do not give up! And remember, it is from a video game that is being sold here on GOG.com.

Kind regards,
foxgog

[P.S.: If no one figures it out until tomorrow, I will draw and add an illustration of the game's protagonist in a gameplay scene.]

[P.P.S.: Sorry, I did got to draw the gameplay scene, yet. I am doing so tonight.]
Post edited October 10, 2020 by foxgog
Hello!

Here is my final drawing of the corresponding game.
While the former drawings are depicting artwork of the game, this one illustrates an actual gameplay scene.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
damn, it looks very familiar, but I can't remember the name of the game at all...
I love the drawing! I haven't played the game but somebody will have!

I'll ask some of my people
foxgog: Hello!

Here is my final drawing of the corresponding game.
While the former drawings are depicting artwork of the game, this one illustrates an actual gameplay scene.

Kind regards,
foxgog
It's Lumo. Found it by browsing for games similar to Mystic Towers.

Beautiful Paint drawings. You did them with mouse only?
Densetsu: It's Lumo. Found it by browsing for games similar to Mystic Towers.

Good job.
Never heard of that game.

I agree, those paintings are really cool.
Densetsu: It's Lumo. Found it by browsing for games similar to Mystic Towers.

Vitek: Good job.

Thanks.. :)

Last painting did the job. I appreciate them even more since it looks like they were done with a mouse. It's a feat I don't have the nerves to undertake. Not a very zen thing.. :)
Vitek: Good job.

Densetsu: Thanks.. :)

Last painting did the job. I appreciate them even more since it looks like they were done with a mouse. It's a feat I don't have the nerves to undertake. Not a very zen thing.. :)
Hello Densetsu!

Congratulation, it is indeed "Lumo"; a love letter to the "isometric" platform adventure games from the 80's (especially on the ZxSpectrum). Lumo's designer filled his game with a lot of references, which were a pleasure for me to discover!

It is your turn, Densetsu, to continue our drawing and guessing game.

And thank you for your commendation!

I did all of the above drawings by hand using only my old logitech mouse and for a couple of strokes the laptop's own mouse touchpad (while my fingers of the other hand rested readily on the CTRL+Z keys). ;-)
(Some of the lines I had to attempt several times before being somewhat content with them.)

[Edit: ] Just a small disclaimer, I did not create the art of my drawings. Instead, I merely copied from the game's original artwork! (See the game's store page here on GOG.com)
Lumo on GOG.com

I am looking forward to your drawings.

-

JoeSapphire: I love the drawing! I haven't played the game but somebody will have! (...)
Hello JoeSapphire!

Thank you for your commendation, as well!
I had a lot of fun in making them.

-

Vitek: (...) Good job.
Hello Vitek!

Thank you, too!
And I would recommend you to give the game a try (if you do not have a problem with its fixed perspective).
Contrary to the comments in the reviews, it is totally playable with a keyboard - just like the old games from the 80's which it is a homage to. (I know I did finished it already multiple times this way!)
Also, I did not encounter any major bugs or errors.
Have fun!

Kind regards,
foxgog

[P.S.: In the attached screenshots you can see the corresponding motifs of my drawings how they look within the game.]
Attachments:
Post edited October 14, 2020 by foxgog