It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Splatsch: But that would make sense (and would be a logic commercial decision).
Verdeloth: There could be also another factor, about which we are not aware, and that is the agreement with each distributor.
I would say it is quite possible, that some of them are limiting maximal number of copies, which could be put to the sale with the decreased price - and they have to then split this maximum into three rounds.
Correct. Haven't thought about this simple fact.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Splatsch
ElTerprise: Thank you all for the welcome. The atmosphere in this forum is definitely better than in other communities from what i've seen *hust*Steam*hust* :)

Ofcoslava: Sales tend to do that to those who lurk, myself included. It's a very nice place to be, this thread. Welcome! =)
ElTerprise: There was a discussion about that a few pages back irrc which encouraged me to do so.
Hello and welcome, take a seat, there's the beer and have some Age of Wonders *PM sent*.
ElTerprise: Thank you all for the welcome. The atmosphere in this forum is definitely better than in other communities from what i've seen *hust*Steam*hust* :)

There was a discussion about that a few pages back irrc which encouraged me to do so.
Klumpen0815: Hello and welcome, take a seat, there's the beer and have some Age of Wonders *PM sent*.
I already have Age of Wonders, sorry.
Klumpen0815: Hello and welcome, take a seat, there's the beer and have some Age of Wonders *PM sent*.
ElTerprise: I already have Age of Wonders, sorry.
Oh damn. Well, too bad.

Welcome anyway. :D
ElTerprise: I already have Age of Wonders, sorry.
Klumpen0815: Oh damn. Well, too bad.

Welcome anyway. :D
Thanks.
Verdeloth: Ah, I see, that the most WTF movie in the entire GOG catalogue returns back.
I saw just a few minutes from the beginning, and it was so bizarrely creepy weird, that it practically scared me off.
Have anyone seen the entire movie to say, if I miss anything, when not giving it a second chance?
Azilut: I remember watching it years ago and thinking that it wasn't nearly as weird and creepy as I wanted it to be. But that's coming from someone who has spent a lifetime hunting down the weirdest movies in existence, so my "base line" is probably quite different from the average viewer's.
I actually like very weird movies, which almost no one has seen (and those few who has are trying to forget them as soon as possible :)).
Not sure, how many other people would survive a double combo of seeing Hotel Torgo + The Room right after each other one evening - but Ink look too much also for me.
Anyway just for fun I will maybe give it a try. I should probably help its sale a little bit, otherwise it will be there till next day.
Paradoks: I'm wondering whether that code from few pages ago wasn't snatched by a bot :-/.
Anyway, if someone (who can prove that they are a real person :-P) wants to play some Legacy of Kain then answer this post. Currently I have just one code left so first person gets the games.
I'd like to have it, please. :)
Dammit! l just used some of my store credit to buy a gift because the box didn't untick when I clicked it. Why does it have to default to "use" anyway? If it defaulted blank and you forgot to activate it at least you can go back and put it on. As it stands, if you forget or fails to deactivate you lose what credit you've accumulated.
high rated
Paradoks: I'm wondering whether that code from few pages ago wasn't snatched by a bot :-/.
Anyway, if someone (who can prove that they are a real person :-P) wants to play some Legacy of Kain then answer this post. Currently I have just one code left so first person gets the games.
Pardinuz: I'd like to have it, please. :)
PM sent.
Hi people, is there a list for day 3? Or what did I miss after Hitman 2/Spacecom? Is the info available? Thanks !
Mister-Gosh: Hi people, is there a list for day 3? Or what did I miss after Hitman 2/Spacecom? Is the info available? Thanks !
You can look here:

http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
My bot appears to have crashed about 30 minutes ago. I've just brought it back up, and I'm trying to figure out if it missed anything - was there something between Uplink and Uru?
Pidgeot: My bot appears to have crashed about 30 minutes ago. I've just brought it back up, and I'm trying to figure out if it missed anything - was there something between Uplink and Uru?
No i don't think so.

BTW thanks for the tracker. It helps a lot.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
Mister-Gosh: Hi people, is there a list for day 3? Or what did I miss after Hitman 2/Spacecom? Is the info available? Thanks !
ElTerprise: You can look here:

http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Thanks you!
AHHHH come on, I sleep 5 hours and I miss LoG2?? That's sick.
Pidgeot: My bot appears to have crashed about 30 minutes ago. I've just brought it back up, and I'm trying to figure out if it missed anything - was there something between Uplink and Uru?
No I don't remember something between this two, but I may be mistaken.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Splatsch