It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Morning everyone.

I see some nice games were up, hope people got lucky and got some freebies (really can't read through almost 1000 posts).

And cheers to all who keep the track list up to date.

trentonlf: Are you waiting on any game in particular?
HypersomniacLive: There's always a game or two, but can't afford to make impulse purchases. I'm watching the sale to see what comes up and will see what I can purchase. Trying for free gift codes, but no dice, hahaha.

Thanks for having my back, much appreciated.
Good morning. =)

Managed to grab a few odds and ends of interest, hopefully you'll be able to do the same today.
Stilton: Just tuned into GOG and did a double blink.

Am I up to it this time?

Only time will tell...
moonshineshadow: *welcome hug* hey you are also here good to see you :-)
Hi Moonshine. Here's a *hug* back at you ;-)
New Fresh deal: Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie (-50%) [150]

Another movie.
Oh a movie again. So no clicking since I want to keep my "no movie tab" status and I bet I would get it for free just because of that :P
Oh dear.

Is this the first movie of the sale?

Angry video game nerd [50%] 150 copies.
Do you think that games, that they're shedule on twitch will be on sale (System Shock2, Master of Orion2, Syndicate Plus etc.) ? :)
Stilton: Gooooood Mooooorrrninngggg!
Hey Stilton, nice to see you around! How have you been? How are things with your daughter going?

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Managed to grab a few odds and ends of interest, hopefully you'll be able to do the same today.
Nice! Hope you got at least one game that will make you feel good playing it.

I really shouldn't be buying anything, so my purchasing will be very controlled and very limited.
j0ekerr: Oh dear.

Is this the first movie of the sale?

Angry video game nerd [50%] 150 copies.
This is the third. Ink went fairly well, The Frame went like a three-legged turtle on a Valium overdose, and now this one.
HypersomniacLive: Hey Stilton, nice to see you around! How have you been? How are things with your daughter going?

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

HypersomniacLive: Nice! Hope you got at least one game that will make you feel good playing it.

I really shouldn't be buying anything, so my purchasing will be very controlled and very limited.
All of them look varying degrees of at the very least okay, aside from Alan Wake.

Bought that one because I'm an idiot.
wierzet: Do you think that games, that they're shedule on twitch will be on sale (System Shock2, Master of Orion2, Syndicate Plus etc.) ? :)
Hard to say. Those might be ones the streamers wanted to do, or there might be an underlying reason why they're up. We'll have to wait and see. The only older games left that are known for sure but haven't arrived yet are Red Faction 1 & 2, Spellforce Platinum, Black Mirror 2 (all of them on loan from Nordic one more time) and Jade Empire.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: Oh a movie again. So no clicking since I want to keep my "no movie tab" status and I bet I would get it for free just because of that :P
Naw, your'e safe. The first click goes to the shopping cart and if you win something free it just tells you that you can have it free, but you still have to complete the transaction by clicking on the checkout button which then attaches the purchase to your account as if you bought it, just without money. If you back out/bail, then even though you were offered it free you wont get it without going to the checkout right away. :)

CarrionCrow: All of them look varying degrees of at the very least okay, aside from Alan Wake.

Different strokes for different folks as they say, but I found the Alan Wake games to be both very high quality engine and fun gameplay although I haven't yet went through them completely. Something compelled you to buy it... now enjoy it at least! ;oP
Post edited March 03, 2015 by skeletonbow
moonshineshadow: Oh a movie again. So no clicking since I want to keep my "no movie tab" status and I bet I would get it for free just because of that :P
skeletonbow: Naw, your'e safe. The first click goes to the shopping cart and if you win something free it just tells you that you can have it free, but you still have to complete the transaction by clicking on the checkout button which then attaches the purchase to your account as if you bought it, just without money. If you back out/bail, then even though you were offered it free you wont get it without going to the checkout right away. :)
You are right :-) But I never click on things I am not interested, since there would be no use even if they offered it for free.
Will the Stalker series be in this promo?? I want to buy it so bad :)
PS: No sleeping boys and girls
HypersomniacLive: Hey Stilton, nice to see you around! How have you been? How are things with your daughter going?
Nice of you to ask ;-) We're waiting for another appointment, which in the UK is like waiting to grow a beard. A long white one with animals living in it...
skeletonbow: Naw, your'e safe. The first click goes to the shopping cart and if you win something free it just tells you that you can have it free, but you still have to complete the transaction by clicking on the checkout button which then attaches the purchase to your account as if you bought it, just without money. If you back out/bail, then even though you were offered it free you wont get it without going to the checkout right away. :)

CarrionCrow: All of them look varying degrees of at the very least okay, aside from Alan Wake.

skeletonbow: Different strokes for different folks as they say, but I found the Alan Wake games to be both very high quality engine and fun gameplay although I haven't yet went through them completely. Something compelled you to buy it... now enjoy it at least! ;oP
I can agree with the being compelled part. The enjoyment bit might be slightly trickier. -laughs-

But oh well. I'll run through it, then play American Nightmare so they can both go in the dead games pile.
moonshineshadow: You are right :-) But I never click on things I am not interested, since there would be no use even if they offered it for free.
You could check the giftbox and give it to someone else. :)
Is the AVGN movie worth it?