It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Woot! Third crit on AI war collection :)
final_option: Still waiting for that mythical critical hit / freebie...you're all making those up, aren't you?
xenocidic: I thought so too, for a long while... but here, I have proof!
Lies, all lies, I say ;)
undeadcow: It's common support can turn purchases into gift codes provided you have not downloaded any part of the item.
HunchBluntley: Actually, a couple days ago, after I made the same suggestion to someone else, another user posted that they'd tried that, but Support replied that they couldn't do that for this promo. I'm not sure if that applies only to the "freebies" (which is what we were talking about at that time), or to anything purchased from Insomnia, though.
It was I who was asking about converting games to gifts, but I missed that post re Support not helping. I hope that was just a one-off - if not, it seems most unreasonable to me, what difference would it make to them? It's not as if we are trying to sell the games or something. :-( Whether the games were crits or purchases shouldn't matter either.

For new users, that gifting thing is very confusing, as you are asked to enter the other person's email, which you probably don't have, if you even have someone in mind. So, not knowing what else to do, and perhaps being under pressure of time if the game is selling fast, you skip the gifting part and figure you'll be able to change that later.

It doesn't seem like a lot to ask,does it?....
Grargar: Alright, all papers have been received.

Fresh Too deal: AI War Collection (-80%) [100]
It's nice that Papers Please went rather quickly even at this stage of the sale. The games really deserves it, although it's certainly not for everyone. I have a hard time playing it - it's so depressing.
No luck on free Xenonauts. Back in the old times of gaming I loved the X-Com and Xenonauts seem like a bit more modern take on that game, but still slightly too expensive for me to test if its as good as old X-com still is.
I can't complain - I have three crits, which is more than some. Unfortunately, two were games I already have (one is Torchlight), and the third is a game I didn't want.
If anybody Crits on an unwanted copy of Xenonauts, PM let's talk and see if we can work something out!
Grargar: Alright, all papers have been received.

Fresh Too deal: AI War Collection (-80%) [100]
toxicTom: It's nice that Papers Please went rather quickly even at this stage of the sale. The games really deserves it, although it's certainly not for everyone. I have a hard time playing it - it's so depressing.
Thats been my big holdup to buy and play it, it just seems so depressing.
genkicolleen: lol~ I'd be thinking the free games were a myth, too, if I hadn't gotten one in the last insomnia promo :p
genkicolleen: Holy cow! I just got my first crit (AI War)! :O What timing~!
Congrats!

And if it is one you wanted but did not own, you more than deserved it, being such a positive force in these forums!
Hmm, was looking for infos about A.I. War and now it`s gone.
trentonlf: Woot! Third crit on AI war collection :)
Congrats! I know many people were wanting this game (and then only 100?!).
jackster79: Well... How about combining them? MINDING the KEANE or MIND the KEANING or some variation of them?
JDelekto: How about having a Keane Mind?
THAT is a good one! :-)
jackster79: And if it is one you wanted but did not own, you more than deserved it, being such a positive force in these forums!
That's so sweet, thank you *hugs*
high rated
Maxvorstadt: Hmm, was looking for infos about A.I. War and now it`s gone.
check your PM for it ;)
high rated
Maxvorstadt: Hmm, was looking for infos about A.I. War and now it`s gone.
PM me and I will gift it. :)