It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Yeppers, that's the one. Best input hardware I've ever bought, and not just for gaming. It's changed the way I use all software. Funny enough, my custom Firefox config uses every single mouse button and I use all of them every day and much more than any game I play with it. ;oP

Here's the official product page:
http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g600-mmo-gaming-mouse
bugamn: I would like one day to see a gaming trackball. I have a very good Logittech one, but it has no wheel. And my desk is a bit too cramped for a mouse.
I don't care for trackballs per se, at least not the type that have existed for home computers/consoles in days gone by, but the arcade style "roller controller" type with a huge ball in them, they were great in the games that used them. If there's one old old game I'd like to see brought back from the dead and available for PC on GOG, it'd be Crystal Castles *with* roller controller support, and an 80s style arcade controller. It'd likely have to fasten to the side of a desk/table via bolts or clamps or something like a driving wheel, but man... CRYSTAL CASTLES!
zenwan: Thank you. I'm mighty impressed, I thought my Logitech laser was pretty special, but this mouse is surreal. Didn't know such things existed.
+ one for helping out, thanks again!
Shendue: There are others, like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004AM5RAM/ref=cm_cr_asin_lnk

Also, laser is pretty much a thing of the past. Nowadays the best ones are considered those with the newest optical sensors.
Thank you again. My mouse is pretty old, not surprising that it's now dated. I need to keep up with mouse technology, that's clear. Mine is definitely due for replacing soon, although I find it hard to buy a mouse I can't try out first - always keeping carpal tunnel in mind....
MarkoH01: Oh that was so great because it took place in Germany (well, in Bavaria but I was told that it still IS Germany ;)) and they were trying to speak German ("Come Wulfgäng" - hillarious). I then made the mistake and bought the German version, too were they translated evernything and Gabe now speaks German. There is a scene were he shows that he does not understand anything (the other people talking German) but in the German version you are just asking yourself what the problem is, because he also speaks German. Loved the game and the story though.
Yeah I can imagine those German parts were totally misunderstood in the German version.
ALH: GK is moving very slowly.This cannot be.It's GK.One way or another.Classic p&c needs to be supported!And GK is as classic as it gets.
infinityeight: Agreed. I love GK and would love to see a fourth GK game, particularly since so many story lines were left open by GK3. Maybe if the GK revamp sells well, a fourth GK will be produced?
At least there is a new comic short available at
http://www.postudios.com/blog/?p=5933

Also, laser is pretty much a thing of the past. Nowadays the best ones are considered those with the newest optical sensors.
opticq: My mouse & keyboard.

They are still unopened while I'm saving money for a computer I'm building in May.
Those are pretty impressive looking. I am now officially on a mouse-hunt, all suggestions welcome. Not specifically a gaming mouse, just a good one.
I'll stick with my lighted keyboard, best hardware investment I ever made, as I am always up very early when it's dark, and hate working with a bright light on.
MaGo72: Wow, $54.99 on Amazon.com, €58, down from € 79.90 on Amazon.de.
I got mine for $42 CAD, the trick is to find a good online computer store that has an excellent price match policy. At the time, I used memoryexpress.ca as their pricematch policy was to match and then beat the competitor by 25% of the difference in price. Regular price was $79.99 and it was on sale on ncix.com for something like $65 or so, so I bought it and a week later it was on sale for $50 and they gave me an updated pricematch adjustment down to $42. Numbers might be off, but it was one of those wheeler and dealer of the century moments. :oP Pricematching rocks! :)

DH88: How long has Gabriel Knight been up now? I'm losing hold of reality...
It feels like it's been up there since the game was originally released at this point. :)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by skeletonbow

zenwan: Thank you again. My mouse is pretty old, not surprising that it's now dated. I need to keep up with mouse technology, that's clear. Mine is definitely due for replacing soon, although I find it hard to buy a mouse I can't try out first - always keeping carpal tunnel in mind....
This is the mouse I bought for me last month http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Hyperion-Gaming-Fusion-910-004069/dp/B00LZVNWIA/ref=pd_cp_pc_3, it is quite good. I was undecided which one to get and was also drawn to the http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Daedalus-Prime-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00OHJY7C2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425796667&sr=8-1&keywords=moba+mouse. But I read some reviews, remembered Friedrich Hölderlin and chose the Hyperion Fury,
Post edited March 08, 2015 by MaGo72
gamefood: Good Morning. Coffee is a good cue...
Hey, you never guess who got a crit....
MaGo72: You did get one? Grats,gamefood.
Sadly it's not me. It's that guy ;)
MarkoH01: Oh that was so great because it took place in Germany (well, in Bavaria but I was told that it still IS Germany ;)) and they were trying to speak German ("Come Wulfgäng" - hillarious). I then made the mistake and bought the German version, too were they translated evernything and Gabe now speaks German. There is a scene were he shows that he does not understand anything (the other people talking German) but in the German version you are just asking yourself what the problem is, because he also speaks German. Loved the game and the story though.
Well, i don't know about Germany, but everything here in Italy is dubbed, so after billions of american movies in which italian-speaking yankees speak with italians in single, slow words while making gestures because they don't get a single word suspension of disbelief automatically kicks in and it seems perfectly normal to us. We just assume that the character IS speaking in english, and we hear his english as italian because we are using a babel fish or Star Trek universal translator or whatever.
Ominousrobot: And i'm back

question: is mind, path to thalamus worth the asking price? I have seen the videos so know it looks stunning, but does it have the gameplay to hold up those visuals?

i gues i'm asking if it's another dear esther
I bought it this time around, but haven't played it yet. Haven't even downloaded it yet, I'm very behind with everything.. Sorry I can't help.
DH88: How long has Gabriel Knight been up now? I'm losing hold of reality...
PalioDeMonte: Just 4 hours. We still have to go some way for a new record ;-)
With it's current sales, at this time... If this keeps trending maybe in years to come games will be knighting?
MaGo72: You did get one? Grats,gamefood.
gamefood: Sadly it's not me. It's that guy ;)
Haha, nice one.
opticq: My mouse & keyboard.

They are still unopened while I'm saving money for a computer I'm building in May.
zenwan: Those are pretty impressive looking. I am now officially on a mouse-hunt, all suggestions welcome. Not specifically a gaming mouse, just a good one.
I'll stick with my lighted keyboard, best hardware investment I ever made, as I am always up very early when it's dark, and hate working with a bright light on.
Whoops, wrong mouse, this is the right one:
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Proteus-Tunable-Customizable-910-004074/dp/B00IRHE892/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1425797004&sr=1-1&keywords=logitech+g502
Shendue: Well, i don't know about Germany, but everything here in Italy is dubbed, so after billions of american movies in which italian-speaking yankees speak with italians in single, slow words while making gestures because they don't get a single word suspension of disbelief automatically kicks in and it seems perfectly normal to us. We just assume that the character IS speaking in english, and we hear his english as italian because we are using a babel fish or Star Trek universal translator or whatever.
Everything is dubbed here in Germany as well. That is not the problem. It's just that in THIS game the two languages (Gabe being American and speaking English and the Germans speaking German) were part of the game which totally does not work anymore if you dub everything. I can remember this problem in the Tarantino Movie "Inglorious Basterds" where there were German, Americans and French afair ... some things should not be dubbed (works fine with subtitles) and some lines shouldn't be crossed (somebody knows which movie the last one is from?).
zenwan: Those are pretty impressive looking. I am now officially on a mouse-hunt, all suggestions welcome. Not specifically a gaming mouse, just a good one.
opticq: Whoops, wrong mouse, this is the right one:
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Proteus-Tunable-Customizable-910-004074/dp/B00IRHE892/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1425797004&sr=1-1&keywords=logitech+g502
Very impressive indeed. A kind of mouse Ferrari. :-D