It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom:
Ah, you're back. Check your PM for the "The Last Express" which I sent you last night when you were looking for it.
MarkoH01: Aaaand +1 for such kindness.

I don't want to see this Grimrock anymore - PLEASE! I'm really thinking of buying 20 giftcodes of the game to see what comes next ....
PalioDeMonte: Also considered buying one just out of pity, but managed to stay tough so far ;)
I bought one copy to help bring down LoG. =)
I got 3 of the 4 games I would have bought at that price and impulse bought another. Only missed Vangers, but the fact it appeared on sale at a good discount means its likely to show up again in the future at the same price or better.
Legend of Grimrock is now a distant legend.

Fresh deal: Drox Operative (-75%) [300]
The_Blog: Anybody loves Peach Icetea as much as I do? I am basicly drinking it nonstop for a year now. ^^
My girlfriend does. I cannot stand the artificial sweetener in it and struggle to even kiss her when she drinks it! lol
At last!
karac: Well, that was very entertaining promo :) Bought some really great games and found that GoG community is swell :)
Cheers to all!
same here, got some games now that i did not know but at this promo price they got in range so i can try and see.

usually i buy the games i owned on cd the minute they are out, games i dont know i wait till i see a promo.
most of the classics i bought were in my possesion in the old days: jagged alliance fallout baldurs, and more of the games of that same period.

I still wanted to try that old train thing : The Last Express, but at 5.39 its a bit much,
and the dark reign (had it on retail cd) but i will get them on next sales they are on my wishlist now.

also on wishlist for future sales is unepic (listprice 8.89) i am not a platform lover but i wanted to try that one out
but i just wait till its on sale.
Tarnicus: I didn't know that and now I have a lot of downloading to do before I head to Oberon tomorrow afternoon! I just checked and I do not have the VVVVV soundtrack but have far more there than I realised. Thanks for pointing that out :)
Yeah there should be quite a few in the audio section, I always try to look for the HBs that have soundtracks included since there has been a couple of instances where soundtracks were removed from GOG games unfortunately.
stg83: I have heard a lot of great thins about the Ys games soundtracks I will definitely check them out when I get the chance. Thanks for the other recommendations as well, I have the Giana Sisters extended soundtrack from a Humble Bundle I got a while go so will definitely listen to it.

Also here is a great Video Game Live performance of a track from the Chrono Cross soundtrack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbRRtaC4RJ4
mcleodone: As were on the musical path of gaming i have to post once more this one blows me out of the socks every time again and i played the game for months at the c64 time
Ah, a Wizball remix.

Three more hints for the musically inclined:

1) If you love remixes of C64/Amiga music go to remix.kwed.org, where you will literally find thousands of songs.

2) If you prefer the original C64 music get yourself a music player that can play .sid files (I use WinAmp with the SidAMP plugin.) and download the High Voltage SID Collection which aims to collect all C64 music and contains over 46.000 SID files of which quite a lot contain several songs! That's more chiptunes than you could listen to in 10 years.

3) One word: . Bandcamp is to music what GOG is to PC games. A music distributor who can't sign on big bands because they sell DRM-free. You can stream and even download in low quality (128kbit mp3) for free. If you like the music and you are willing to pay you can also download high quality mp3 and FLAC. Prices differ but are usually quite reasonable, like around 1$ for a track or around 5-10$ for a whole album. But since the artists set the price they can even be lower. For example, the [url=http://arcenmusic.bandcamp.com/album/arcen-games-piano-collections-vol-1]Arcen Games Piano Collection costs only 1$ for the whole album and the Shovel Knight Soundtrack is on pay what you want. You can even enter 0 and get high quality for free. And Bandcamp has lots of game soundtracks!
looks like people dont like 'fresh' prices that much , or maybe its because most people are broke by now :P either way things are moving slooooowly today (:

i still like turtles though. i just cant figure out how to run snes (or was it 'normal' nintendo TMNT on my pc) :/
zeneve: Ah, you're back. Check your PM for the "The Last Express" which I sent you last night when you were looking for it.
Many thanks and +1, but apehater already tried to cover me and then when I tried to redeem it, I embarrassingly noticed, that I already own the game.

My error was to CTRL-F or "the last" in my library, when the title is shown as "LAST EXPRESS, THE".
Good morning again everyone, or afternoon/evening/night, whatever it is in your part of the world. Would be afternoon for me too, but I'm a night owl, so morning it is.

Now, looking at what happened, or more like didn't happen, pretty much since the seasoned cycle ended, this is darn embarrassing and growing even more so with each (ever so slowly) passing title. These large numbers on the "fresh" titles have nothing to do with demand and everything to do with GOG still trying to desperately reposition themselves as a (or "the") Steam alternative for the general masses, so now they're using this to fill the front page bestsellers list with new games and also get them way higher on the overall bestsellers chart, so those new users they keep chasing after will see them instead of their classic catalog, which they seem to have started being embarrassed about.

Blah. Again.
Yay - only 57 more titles I don't want and 1 that I'm still after. Perhaps I'll see it show up in a day or two.... LOL
have to go for now, good hunting to all or better i say actually fishing?
quite some time for considering if you land the catch or not.
PM if anyone wants Drox Operative. Bring cookies :P