It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Are you in the U.S.? Do you live in a state other than one crack addled by crystal meth and retirees? (Sorry Arizona, I promise I love you! Anyone who is a second home to Spring Training is A O.K. in my book!)

Remember to adjust you clocks forward by 1 hour! Or don't, I don't care! ;)
Thanks for the PSA! I honestly wouldn't have remembered. ...But the time change is TOMORROW NIGHT, people, NOT tonight. =)
justanoldgamer: You advance clock today in the U.S.? In Canada it's on Sunday morning.
Same here.
Tarnicus: Your surname I believe would be Svetlana in Russian. That is what a Russian friend of mine said in the 90s (as it was her name). I worked with a Sharlene Lightfight back in my PR days :) I've always liked names like that, hence I shall be writing under the pseudonym Blake Stormcrow :)
Ragnarblackmane: Blake "Gandalf" Stormcrow?
At the rate I am going with completing tasks, that would be fitting as my beard will probably that long and grey by then :P
Momo1991: Are you all still AWAKE? Go to sleep - momo says :-p
Can't. Sale's still going. Might manage to pick up a free game. =)
huN73R: It is true :(
That guy is part of Wasteland 2 team
bugamn: I don't see in that post that the GOTY edition will be console exclusive. Maybe they just aren't announcing it for PC because it will be a free update for the current edition?
Yeah nowhere did it state exclusive, just that the Pee-Ess Fore will get it.
genkicolleen: We don't turn the clocks forward until bedtime tomorrow (Saturday night).
It's still a day away (I guess two, I always do it before bed instead of the next morning) I just thought I'd get people thinking about it now that it was the weekend.

Also I feel silly now - Canada jumps forward too huh? Never knew that!
Ixamyakxim: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Are you in the U.S.? Do you live in a state other than one crack addled by crystal meth and retirees? (Sorry Arizona, I promise I love you! Anyone who is a second home to Spring Training is A O.K. in my book!)

Remember to adjust you clocks forward by 1 hour! Or don't, I don't care! ;)
HunchBluntley: Thanks for the PSA! I honestly wouldn't have remembered. ...But the time change is TOMORROW NIGHT, people, NOT tonight. =)
SPRING forward/ FALL back - see it's easy :-p
Momo1991: SPRING forward/ FALL back - see it's easy :-p
I just wish they would leave it alone and let time happen how it should. Time change drives me nuts LOL :)
Ragnarblackmane: Blake "Gandalf" Stormcrow?
Tarnicus: At the rate I am going with completing tasks, that would be fitting as my beard will probably that long and grey by then :P
Good, you can play some Wizard in [insert clever title] movie in the future.
Crewdroog: I am Bi.
HunchBluntley: You are so brave, coming out as bi-platform gamer in a straight-PC gaming forum. I...I, too, have gone back and forth. Yeah, I'll say it: I've experimented with consoles. And I liked it!
I once had an amazing orgy with a PC, a Sega Megadrive 2 (yes she was old but really did it for me) and an Amiga 500. Best night of my life! Someone tried to crash the orgy with an Amiga Emulator and we told that lemon to bugger off! The nerve to think that emulation could replace the real thing. That's like using a strap-on to replace the real thing. Sure it might fit but it isn't real :P
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Tarnicus
Then there's this regarding PC also getting the Wasteland 2 GOTY

EDIT: Actual tweet here
Post edited March 07, 2015 by foxworks
bugamn: I don't see in that post that the GOTY edition will be console exclusive. Maybe they just aren't announcing it for PC because it will be a free update for the current edition?
Tarnicus: Yeah nowhere did it state exclusive, just that the Pee-Ess Fore will get it.
So why are people so angry?
HunchBluntley: You are so brave, coming out as bi-platform gamer in a straight-PC gaming forum. I...I, too, have gone back and forth. Yeah, I'll say it: I've experimented with consoles. And I liked it!
Tarnicus: I once had an amazing orgy with a PC, a Sega Megadrive 2
I know I'm old when I hear "orgy with a... Sega..."

And immediately picture in my head me, a Sega, and the Sega mounted / attached to that weird thing that let it play "other" games. Was that like the CD hardware? I can't be the only one that remembers this right?
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Ixamyakxim
Tarnicus: I've always liked names like that, hence I shall be writing under the pseudonym Blake Stormcrow :)
infinityeight: That name would work well for the hero of a romance novel.

Blake Stormcrow: a rugged yet handsome man. His tortured past has kept him from romance for a long time, but when he meets the beautiful and innocent Violet Caroline Blankenship, everything changes . . .
I almost spat my beer on the screen reading that. It reminds me a parody of a short "romance" story I wrote many years ago, using atrocious sexual metaphors :)
Tarnicus: I almost spat my beer on the screen reading that. It reminds me a parody of a short "romance" story I wrote many years ago, using atrocious sexual metaphors :)
I'd be disappointed if the sexual metaphors were anything less than atrocious.