It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Coelocanth: My backlog is so huge it's starting to become sentient and I really should lop off some of its tentacles before feeding it.
Lol...that is a very apt analogy Coelocanth, I never thought of it that way but this describes most backlogs perfectly as well. :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by stg83
JDelekto: I'm a grandfather and I play lots of different games too! :)
lol~ My dad's 66 and a serious gamer -- he's playing Ascent - The Space Game as we speak; the latest in a long line of MMO's. I got my gaming tendencies from him (though I think that MMO's are evil. EVIL I say!) XD
high rated
Thistler: Doh! Away for the whole insomnia sale just about :/
Doh! indeed! Plenty of newer games to come around; grab a cup o' joe!
Tarnicus: Nice to wake and see that :)
Tarnicus, are you going to be able to go on your trip, or has that been postponed?
budejovice: Doh! indeed! Plenty of newer games to come around; grab a cup o' joe!
Or a pillow, more like. The non-stop bonanza has officially stopped.
JDelekto: I'm a grandfather and I play lots of different games too! :)
genkicolleen: lol~ My dad's 66 and a serious gamer -- he's playing Ascent - The Space Game as we speak; the latest in a long line of MMO's. I got my gaming tendencies from him (though I think that MMO's are evil. EVIL I say!) XD
I purposefully exposed my father to RPGs starting with Final Fantasy VII so I could buy him games I could borrow later. Nowadays he's retired, playing Dragon Age: Inquisition his 360 and sitting on a library of Bethesda, Obisidian, and Square Enix titles.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Es war einmal ... der Mensch.
Matruchus: Ich hab jetzt die zweite series gefunden :) Und zwar heisst sie Es war einmal das Leben

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vCCk8GtzAQ
Davon gab es mehrere. And I think we should switch back to english :).
Coelocanth: Now, don't you get any ideas in your head. See my previous post: my backlog is beginning to scare me. :P
Pretty sure you are saying something, I'm just not hearing it Mr. Groot, make that the well deserving Mr. Groot! *continues search*
genkicolleen: lol~ My dad's 66 and a serious gamer -- he's playing Ascent - The Space Game as we speak; the latest in a long line of MMO's. I got my gaming tendencies from him (though I think that MMO's are evil. EVIL I say!) XD
That's not the real ascent! Savant - Ascent is! :)
trentonlf: You should have said something and I would have picked you up a copy! *goes in search of Dead State*
Coelocanth: Now, don't you get any ideas in your head. See my previous post: my backlog is beginning to scare me. :P
Too late, trentonlf is always around......even if you softly whisper about something that you wanted. He will find it and he will gift you. :P
Post edited March 07, 2015 by stg83
Tarnicus: That's not the real ascent! Savant - Ascent is! :)
This is the second time I've seen you mention that one -- It's fun, I'm guessing?
SortaSane: I purposefully exposed my father to RPGs starting with Final Fantasy VII so I could buy him games I could borrow later. Nowadays he's retired, playing Dragon Age: Inquisition his 360 and sitting on a library of Bethesda, Obisidian, and Square Enix titles.
I played Final Fantasy VII on the PC when it first came out in the several disk sleeve... wow, was that one roller-coaster of a game. I remember that it felt like the game would never end. I never played any of the others after that one, for fear of being disappointed. My daughters did though.
genkicolleen: Tarnicus, are you going to be able to go on your trip, or has that been postponed?
Plans changed so I'm going on a different trip :) Awoke this morning to the "cheerful sounds" of a lawnmower next door. I wish a plague upon all power tools and engines! Or alternatively, I can just go bush...I am finding these sounds way too much :(
toxicTom: Most be a console thing. I can't think of many PC games that have bats as enemies.
And that's why i love pc gaming. No bats.
Except for Diablo III, i guess. And console ports, like Tomb Raider in this very sale.
toxicTom: Most be a console thing. I can't think of many PC games that have bats as enemies.
Nox does.