It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: No the system was just bugging out. It is still to come.

Edit: Ninja'd
GhostwriterDoF: Was it a glitch... or a feature... ?
Something like an accidental preview because it showed up on the seasoned side.
Bussiebaer: Door Kickers was already online? Oh man, guess I go check the trading threads.
IAmSinistar: It was an accidental appearance. Its final proper appearance is still to come.
Oh good, thanks for the fast info @all :-)
ElTerprise: No the system was just bugging out. It is still to come.

Edit: Ninja'd
Now we have another verb to add to keane and nox...

"Which game doorkicked?"
What percentage of these game have been purchased just to move closer to the next game?
BinaryOrc: I saw Riven roll through on Day 1...has it come back around at all? Was looking to pick that one up...
Riven's gone - went through all 3 rounds - sorry.
The only game left in this sale that's on my wishlist is Legend of Kyrandia Book One -- I missed it the first time because I hadn't received the announcement email yet and the second time because I went to pick up my better half from school. I'm a little concerned that it will happen this time too... I have to go make the pick-up in about 90 minutes.

Fortunately, I learned my lesson, because Wasteland 2 came up while we drove up to school a little while ago, but I had my phone ready. :-D
MissFable: Thinking about getting Legend of Grimrock next time it rolls around. Anyone have any comments/info on it? Which one is arguably better 1 or 2?
2 is harder. They polished the enemy AI a little and took into account that you'll likely use the side step method to kill enemies. So now more can charge from a distance, and hit faster and harder. Also, outdoors, man!! Both are good games with a lot of user made content available.
Cyraxpt: Oh yeah???? I... uhm... i punched Billy from 4th grade when i was on 2nd grade, i'm way more cool than you nerd!!!
What grade are you in now?
wizardofid: English in my 3rd language, It's Afrikaans( Netherlands origin) then Sotho (bantu language) a little german and some Portuguese, considering I am half Portuguese, mothers surname was de souza ......How is that for nerdy :p
Cyraxpt: Oh yeah???? I... uhm... i punched Billy from 4th grade when i was on 2nd grade, i'm way more cool than you nerd!!!
I made the english teacher cry, as I often corrected her sentences.....
high rated
IAmSinistar: This is GOG - it was a Featured Glitch.
I thought GOG was more into glitched freatures lately....
Micro-BIOS: Now we have another verb to add to keane and nox...

"Which game doorkicked?"
Door Glitchers.

Sounds a bit like some new kind of kink...
MissFable: Thinking about getting Legend of Grimrock next time it rolls around. Anyone have any comments/info on it? Which one is arguably better 1 or 2?
CarrionCrow: Do you have either in the series?
Nope and I have never played a dungeon crawler before (unless you count games that happen to have dungeons in them like Skyrim).
Geralt_of_Rivia: Just tell me what you want and I'll pm you the code. No rep or other requirements this time, just don't be a known scammer. These games are looking for a new home:

Dungeon Keeper Gold
Torchlight
Little Big Adventure
Age of Wonders
Rievier: I can adopt Little Big Adventure if there is still room. Looks interesting.
PM incoming.

And that's all games gone. Have fun everyone!
IAmSinistar: This is GOG - it was a Featured Glitch.
Haha...indeed, everything GOG does is for the greater good. ;)
Micro-BIOS: Now we have another verb to add to keane and nox...

"Which game doorkicked?"
IAmSinistar: Door Glitchers.

Sounds a bit like some new kind of kink...
Just got an image of a door frame, a metal plate attached to it, a low-grade electrical current, and someone who needs to find an easier way to get off.