It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Splatsch: Good morning everyone ! Hello again !
How are you all doing ?
Bonjour! I shall be back soon as I am grabbing dinner :)
opticq: Also I just remembered you got some free movies from me in the Ninja thread.

Well said, Tarnicus.
Tarnicus: snip
Of course, I am sure many here can say the same things as can I. People grow change and learn for the better either through self-reflection or the guidance of others. It's the connections that we make that define us

And now I want some pizza too.
wizardofid: Seasoned is in the final round ;)
ALH: Yeah....but how many games are left in the final round?Seasoned should almost be finished.
This is what's left for the third round of older items.

Bard's Tale, The (-80%)
Beyond Good & Evil (-75%)
Black Mirror 2 (-75%)
Children of the Nile Complete (-80%)
Clive Barker's Undying (-75%)
Darkstone (-75%)
Far Cry 2 Fortune's Edition (-75%)
Gex (-67%)
Gobliiins Pack (-75%)
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%)
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (-80%)
Jade Empire: Special Edition (-80%)
King of Dragon Pass (-75%)
Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One) (-75%)
Myst Masterpiece Edition (-65%)
Nexus - The Jupiter Incident (-80%)
Nox (-75%)
Pharaoh+Cleopatra (-75%)
Red Faction (-80%)
Red Faction 2 (-80%)
Return to Krondor (-75%)
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (-80%)
Shadow Man (-75%)
SpellForce Platinum (-80%)
Spycraft The Great Game (-75%)
STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition (-50%)
Two Worlds (-80%)
Wasteland (-75%)
Wizardry 6+7 (-75%)
CarrionCrow: Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon. Coughing hard enough to be woken by it sounds rather unpleasant.

I stayed up and got what I wanted during round one, so there's not really anything left.
But I can't seem to stop watching the sale until it's done.
Splatsch: Yes, pretty unpleasant XD But it's getting better ! Thanks for the attention :) (I'm not sure that I'm using the good expression, but you'll get it ;))

Yes, but looking at the sale "relaxed" (=without a constant "I hope I won't miss my must-buy-I-m-so-looking-for") must be quite pleasant too ;)
If I didn't have 149 more items on my wishlist it would be. -laughs-
Post edited March 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Yesh, QUBE and Raven are gonna go even slower that Federation.

Though I remember someone wanted QUBE, who was that.
Splatsch: Good morning everyone ! Hello again !
How are you all doing ?
Tarnicus: Bonjour! I shall be back soon as I am grabbing dinner :)
Bonjour ! :)
I was reading your wise words in your previous message. I just wanted to say : I don't know the "yourself from the past", but now, you're someone really pleasant (you're kind, open minded, patient, and all this great kind of things.). Sure, I would hope a lot more people could follow a similar path to yours.

Pizza ! Huuuum, have a good meal ! See you after :D
Thx CarrionCrow.Well still a few seasoned to go.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ALH
Tarnicus: snip
opticq: Of course, I am sure many here can say the same things as can I. People grow change and learn for the better either through self-reflection or the guidance of others. It's the connections that we make that define us

I fully agree.

For the pizza too ;)
CarrionCrow: If I didn't have 149 more items on my wishlist it would be. -laughs-
Ah ah ah ^^ I see..... and may be more with watching the sale ? ;)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Splatsch
ArtisticMinstrel: Thanks, I'll check it out. I've tried to install it a few times before but things keep getting in the way, or it crashes. Increased resolution would be awesome too.
Klumpen0815: There's the desktop Linux port:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByS3DU4n3Ke0cUZTM0ZibFhFUVE/view?pli=1

No idea if a Windows port of this exists, probably not.

I've got it to run fine with DosBox too though, you just have to configure the CD drive properly.
Thanks again, will have to persist. Ideal solution would still be for GOG to pick it up, though. It's definitely a Great Old Game.
opticq: Of course, I am sure many here can say the same things as can I. People grow change and learn for the better either through self-reflection or the guidance of others. It's the connections that we make that define us

Splatsch: I fully agree.

For the pizza too ;)
CarrionCrow: If I didn't have 149 more items on my wishlist it would be. -laughs-
Splatsch: Ah ah ah ^^ I see..... and may be more with watching the sale ? ;)
I wiped out over 30 list entries from the sale. Looking forward to the summer sale so I can cut the remaining amount by at least half.
CarrionCrow: I wiped out over 30 list entries from the sale. Looking forward to the summer sale so I can cut the remaining amount by at least half.
Already planning the summer sale ? Woaow !
I don't remember, when are they coming ?
What is your best grab from this sale ?
Splatsch: I fully agree.

For the pizza too ;)

Ah ah ah ^^ I see..... and may be more with watching the sale ? ;)
CarrionCrow: I wiped out over 30 list entries from the sale. Looking forward to the summer sale so I can cut the remaining amount by at least half.
Yup that was me last year, until I was honest with my self and realized I wouldn't like 90% of those games. So now my wishlist is like 20 games.

I'm a bit hesitant in buying games recently after bad/boring games like Grimm, Capsized, Blocks that Matter.
I had this weird error where I bought a copy of Stronghold HD and the payment went through but did not redirect to the "you bought the game" page, and no GOG receipt either.
And I'm back! After more than half an hour wrangling with the bank, even though they were super helpful. It just took time, and I kept them on the line to try out some transactions on other game sites just in case. ;)

Incidentally, after I got off the phone with them the first time, I tried to get the $1 Weekly Bundle, but my card was declined! However, the bank told me the request for payment hadn't even come through to them from Humble. So is anyone else having problems with Humble today?

Hopefully, it's all fixed!
Fingers crossed for Myst and Legend of Grimrock 2!
Insomnia Sales are the best.One particular thing GOG could improve though is the finale.Just kinda fades away.There should be something special as the finale of Rd 3.Maybe a limited free game, a new release or pre-release.Something unexpected to kind of reward those who hang around to see the conclusion.
Splatsch: Already planning the summer sale ? Woaow !
I don't remember, when are they coming ?
What is your best grab from this sale ?
Figuring it will be in June or July.

Ones I'm particularly looking forward to playing would be Pier Solar, Last Federation, Xenonauts, Legend of Grimrock 2, Wasteland 2 and Shadowgate.