It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Keeping an eye out for Beyond Good and Evil, Papers Please... and I passed on one earlier that I already forgot the name of. Looked at the store page and it reminded me of Sonic. Maybe I'll see it again.
ZaineH: Yes, you can. I did that with Uplink a while ago.
cecil: Thanks for the info but did you have uplink already?
Not on GOG.
You know, I do believe GOG wanted to give everyone a chance to get a couple of hours of shut eye here...
MrBanballow: Keeping an eye out for Beyond Good and Evil, Papers Please... and I passed on one earlier that I already forgot the name of. Looked at the store page and it reminded me of Sonic. Maybe I'll see it again.
Freedom Planet?
Mister-Gosh: HAHAHA! 400 Rayman Origins, I'm giving up for the night!
IAmSinistar: "Insomnia - Making Good Games Look Bad By Posting Too Many"

;)
Interesting timing for a tagline.

Considering that I'm still watching the sale go by, even after buying everything I wanted but didn't have, even now that I have a lot more games to play, I was going to go with "Insomnia - It's Only Slightly More Addictive Than Cigarettes".
Post edited March 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
IAmSinistar: Yet Torchlight... ;)
I still have a gift code that I have tried to dump several times but it never seems to be redeemed. From June last year.....
high rated
There is an option to make the game a gift code, regardless of owning it.
MrBanballow: Keeping an eye out for Beyond Good and Evil, Papers Please... and I passed on one earlier that I already forgot the name of. Looked at the store page and it reminded me of Sonic. Maybe I'll see it again.
Freedom Planet?
Cavalary: You know, I do believe GOG wanted to give everyone a chance to get a couple of hours of shut eye here...
But it's lunchtime... (here at least :) )
Edit: Actually, I'm hungry. Back in a bit.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel
MarkoH01: *speechless*
I thought I'd have to wait until Nordic returns in one way or another but here comes the fox and completes my Jack Keane Collection. Thank you very much and +1 for you!
foxworks: Enjoy! This is after all an Insomnia sale that gave birth to the Keaning. It's a piece of GOG history ;-)
I am aware of this and I promise that I cherish it and I will make sure that no harm will happen to Mr. Keane. I am truly honored!
penumbren: How is Grimrock 2? I've played the first one a bit but got sidetracked by real life shortly afterward due to family issues. I'd have to start it all over again now.
The first Grimrock is great but very focused. The setting is all in the tower, the loot is minimal (to the point where you are genuinely excited to find leather boots), and the gameplay demanding. The puzzles are good and the enemies can be outwitted at times, which is always a plus.

The second Grimrock is far larger in scope, with a big variety of settings, lots of loot, and setpiece events that are part of the overall story. I found it much harder as well, however. Possibly I am trying to progress too far too quickly and have not leveled up my party enough. I got a fair distance, but I may start over as well and play a smarter game the second time. I still recommend it very much if you like the genre, and particularly if you like the first Grimrock.
ZaineH: Yes, you can. I did that with Uplink a while ago.
I believe you can still tick the gift box on freebies
ElTerprise: Might be too much copies - but it's really great game.
MarkoH01: True, but the last level is hardcore difficult even though it is optional.
Yeah i didn't beat it. Maybe i should give another try.
Cavalary: You know, I do believe GOG wanted to give everyone a chance to get a couple of hours of shut eye here...
ArtisticMinstrel: But it's lunchtime... (here at least :) )
Edit: Actually, I'm hungry. Back in a bit.
Afternoon nap then? :)
Ok guys, bed time, hope Grimrock 2 will wait for me! Cya!