It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Wouldn't it be great if GOG would close this sale with a surprise reappearence of Jack Keane 2? I'd love that because I only have part 1.

[...]
foxworks: PM-bound!
*speechless*
I thought I'd have to wait until Nordic returns in one way or another but here comes the fox and completes my Jack Keane Collection. Thank you very much and +1 for you!
The_Blog: The winners are:

Question 1:
ArtisticMinstrel but he withdrew his participation.
ZaineH: Wha... why?! D8
I didn't mean to be ungrateful or anything, but I took a closer look at Astebreed and it's not actually my style of game, though at first glance it appeared to be. I'd hate to stop someone else who will enjoy it more getting it.

Good luck on the next question for it - I'm hoping you get it.
Rayman! That floppy limbed ----!!!

Last Federation!

Calm down, 1-in-3. 1-in-3. 1-in-3...
The_Blog: The winners are:

Question 1:
ArtisticMinstrel but he withdrew his participation.
ZaineH: Wha... why?! D8
He didn't really like the style of the game in the end. Very generous of him to actually say no.
But for you it is another chance on Asterbreed ;)
ElTerprise: True. But atleast Far Cry 2 had an interesting and under used scenario.
And it was horribly lacking in the destructible environment and smart AI departments that made Crysis 1 so good.

Seriously, Far Cry 2 is basically boring driving for hours on a slow car in a gigantic map with a fixed and mandatory first person in-car cam and horrific driving model without doing anything at all from point A to point B, then shooting for a few minutes at some mindless sheeps with retarded strategies and Hawkeye's accuracy in shooting at you, then rinse and repeat 100+ times. It's like Penn and Teller's Desert Bus meets Call of Duty.
It even manages to give you a free roaming map but punishes you for exploring with the poison antidote system.
The only things the game does fine are the setting and the fire propagation physics. Everything else is either mediocre or amazingly boring.
cecil: If you get a Critical Hit can you gift them?
Yes, you can. I did that with Uplink a while ago.
Trid: Yea, it's just little different.

And, tbh, I liked FC3 very much, maybe cuz I didn't expected anything and it caught me be surprise. It was different kind of fun compared to FC2 but still fun. :)
Yeah, apples and oranges there. I was tempted to grab it last time it was discounted (Re: Blood Dragon) but, all that DLC put me off. Perhaps it'll makes it's way here, I am in no rush :]
Mister-Gosh: HAHAHA! 400 Rayman Origins, I'm giving up for the night!
"Insomnia - Making Good Games Look Bad By Posting Too Many"

;)
evilnancyreagan: Yup, which is why it's the only Far Cry I own

and one the scant few FPSs to boot!
Trid: Yea, it's just little different.

And, tbh, I liked FC3 very much, maybe cuz I didn't expected anything and it caught me be surprise. It was different kind of fun compared to FC2 but still fun. :)
I'd recommend the standalone just-for-fun conversion the developers did for Far Cry 3:

Far Cry: Blood Dragon
Mister-Gosh: HAHAHA! 400 Rayman Origins, I'm giving up for the night!
Might be too much copies - but it's really great game.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
evilnancyreagan: Yeah, apples and oranges there. I was tempted to grab it last time it was discounted (Re: Blood Dragon) but, all that DLC put me off. Perhaps it'll makes it's way here, I am in no rush :]
Well BD was terrible gameplay wise imho.
The final contenders for second cycle Fresh:

Last Federation, The (-75%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)

Then Hell begins again.
foxworks: PM-bound!
MarkoH01: *speechless*
I thought I'd have to wait until Nordic returns in one way or another but here comes the fox and completes my Jack Keane Collection. Thank you very much and +1 for you!
Enjoy! This is after all an Insomnia sale that gave birth to the Keaning. It's a piece of GOG history ;-)
ElTerprise: True. But atleast Far Cry 2 had an interesting and under used scenario.
Shendue: And it was horribly lacking in the destructible environment and smart AI departments that made Crysis 1 so good.

Seriously, Far Cry 2 is basically boring driving for hours on a slow car in a gigantic map with a fixed and mandatory first person in-car cam and horrific driving model without doing anything at all from point A to point B, then shooting for a few minutes at some mindless sheeps with retarded strategies and Hawkeye's accuracy in shooting at you, then rinse and repeat 100+ times. It's like Penn and Teller's Desert Bus meets Call of Duty.
It even manages to give you a free roaming map but punishes you for exploring with the poison antidote system.
The only things the game does fine are the setting and the fire propagation physics. Everything else is either mediocre or amazingly boring.
I dind't say anything else. It definitely had its issues.
IAmSinistar: The final contenders for second cycle Fresh:

Last Federation, The (-75%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)

Then Hell begins again.
With me also still waiting for Grimrock 2. ;)
At least I have company in my misery. :P