It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seasoned deal: Dark Reign + Expansion (-75%) [150]
oldaperture: The bug with games at 4.39€ showing up as expired gets me every time. I always think I got a Freebie. Cue harsh disappointment.
It may say expired but check the price on the right and you should still be seeing the discount. don't worry it's just a bug.
Sinistar, is Ethan Carter intentionally missing from wait list? It appears only twice on (Polish) tracker...
Freedom Planet, don't you go Keaning my chances at LoG 2!
Fellin: Does Freedom Planet remind anyone else of Sonic? Maybe its the animation..
The game is a deliberate pastiche to Sonic.
Prohzac: Stronghold HD might take a while. I think I've found some courage to take a shower. ;)
goplanet: But you might melt and wash down the drain! Don't risk it!
Yeah Stronghold HD is gone...
bew1977: Critical failure. You lost one of your games.
That would make people more cautious before trying for a critical hit. lol
skeletonbow: There could be people that are full of crap, there's no way to validate anyone's claims really. I got 2 freebies so far (Capsized and Sir You are Being Hunted) on the first day, nothing since, but I went through the first 2 Insomnia sales in 2013 and 2014 without winning any freebies either. It's random chance and completely within the mathematics of things. Look up probability theory on wikipedia.
FearfulSymmetry: Well, I've given four keys away and I got two more for myself, so I've been supremely lucky this time around, but in other sales I've never scored a freebie. This sale was the first time for me. I don't see any reason why someone would want to lie about it, though?
There isn't any benefit to lying about it really. We know that people are getting free games and that multiple free games are possible so I guess everyone will interpret that however works for them in the end. The current freebie setup is smoother and more transparent than in the past too.

I keep trying for freebies still also but the math is really against winning and I already got two so I doubt I'll get another, but it's possible I could too so why not try right? :P
Fellin: Does Freedom Planet remind anyone else of Sonic? Maybe its the animation..
IAmSinistar: The game is a deliberate pastiche to Sonic.
Ahh ok, thanks. That was actually very helpful and concise lol
Maxvorstadt: In the first minute it was funny to watch how the counter of available copies for Dragonfall went up and down, up and down.
Many people tried to get a freebie!
Ah ha. So that's how it works. I've been doing Insomnia sales for the past two years and haven't got squat. Never realized you could multiple click. Or just click on a game you are only casually interested in. So where as I got probably 50 or so games with 50 or so chances for freebies. I could have upped my chance by clicking 10 times as many times. Hmmmm. Kinda like exploiting a game mechanic. Interesting . . .
oldaperture: The bug with games at 4.39€ showing up as expired gets me every time. I always think I got a Freebie. Cue harsh disappointment.
MissFable: It may say expired but check the price on the right and you should still be seeing the discount. don't worry it's just a bug.
I know. It's just that when you get a Freebie you also get a box on the upper left, so I always think it's that before I realize it's just the bug.
stan423321: Sinistar, is Ethan Carter intentionally missing from wait list? It appears only twice on (Polish) tracker...
We are still in the second cycle for Fresh games.
What's the deal with the "swing and miss" notification? That's the second time I get it. Could it be on purpose? Like you could be lucky and score a critical hit or a damn jinx and score a critical miss.
To all those nice guys who tried to help me with my download problem:
I downloaded the GoG downloader. For now I only download Dragonfall with it, but tomorrow I will give Pier Solaris another try. Press the thumbs for me that it works then!
Thanks guys!
Guys get Freedom Planet it is quite good :)