It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: i admit $8 billion is a huge amount of money. so you assume disney made a long time investment, that will get profitable after 5 or more years?
yyahoo: To be clear, the price paid for Lucas was $4 billion dollars. I referenced $8 billion since you spoke of bringing in more than double of the investment price.

It's very difficult to get a grasp on how much money is earned on a regular basis from existing Lucas products. What I think we can say with confidence is that you're not going to make up a $4 billion cost without new product and a couple movies are not going to earn you $4 billion dollars alone and even then there's significant additional cost to produce new product, especially a movie. If Disney has earned back the $4 billion alone in 5 years, I'd be surprised, let alone actually making a profit on the investment.
googled a little bit and i think you're right. although its hard to believe for me, that companies nowdays doing investements without expecting profit anytime soon.
high rated
foxworks: That'll be a giveaway worth entering, but I'm really leaning towards the GOG release.
Stop leaning and start training! Check your PMs. :)
The_Blog: It will come around a third time.
Matruchus: He already got a key pmed from foxy :)
Oh didn't notice ^^
toxicTom: Does anyone know if Nox is coming around another time? After all that hype here last night I'm intrigued.
foxworks: PM in bound!
Totally awesome! Many thanks!
Hm, have I done right? I bought Door Kickers yesterday (yay!) and also a second copy of this game for future trades. I knew that Train Fever's price will be 28$, so I thought that I would have to pass that. Now Train Fever is released with huge discount, but the money is spent on second Door Kickers.

I wonder if I could foresee it.
My Black Mirror issue finally got resolved, and I managed to get Vampire the Masquerade just now. Unfortunately, sleep and a dead phone caused me to miss X-Wing and Labyrinth of Time.

In any case, I still managed a great haul during the sale. My list:

New Games:
Sudeki
Thunderscape
Riven: The Sequel to Myst
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
The Last Express
Uru: Complete Chronicles
Wasteland 1: The Original Classic
Gobliiins Pack
Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest
Unreal Gold
Monster Bash
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
Star Wars: TIE Fighter
Black Mirror II
Wizardry 6+7
Darkstone
ARCANUM: OF STEAMWORKS AND MAGICK OBSCURA
Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption

Games Critted:
Legend of Grimrock

Games Gifted to Me:
The Black Mirror (by hummer010)

Games Gifted by Me:
Torchlight (to Mister-Gosh)
OK, I've completely lost track of this thing -- Has Dead State already come up again for the last(?) time?
The_Blog: Oh didn't notice ^^
This thread is moving super fast.
Ruixi: I'm just so frustrated now. >_<

My roommate got her 4th freebie with occasionally clicking Buy Now and I still haven't one even though I clicked every game that was up.

And my other roommate (who clicked maybe like 3 games) got her 1st one!

I'm gonna hide in some dark corner and grow mushrooms. T__T
There may be company.
CharlesGrey: OK, I've completely lost track of this thing -- Has Dead State already come up again for the last(?) time?
No we're still in the second round of the fresh deals.
CharlesGrey: OK, I've completely lost track of this thing -- Has Dead State already come up again for the last(?) time?
Nein, mein Herr.
ElTerprise: No we're still in the second round of the fresh deals.
Yeah, still waiting for Dragonfall.
No, I don't think so. I'm waiting for it as well.
It should still have one more time to come up.
Tarnicus: Oh wow that's some snazzy looking hardware! It inspires me to want to play with one again.
skeletonbow: It's pretty amazing. Hall sensor in the stick to avoid potentiometer related mayhem like cheapo joysticks have, insane number of programmable buttons/hat switches, dials, sliders, integrated mouse and thumb joystick, 3-way rudder system. Any games that don't have direct support for anything it can be emulated at the driver level very programmably. LCD display on the throttle is programmable also, and you can set up multiple profiles per game and switch between them using the stick alone while playing. Friggen awesome. :)
A mere AU$175 (not including postage) to buy from ebay in Australia!