It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Who is Mr Gilbert? o_O

But why would I want to do that? I would not want to give a hug to someone who annoyed me, so it would mean me giving the middle finger to people I would hug, and that would be so mean. :-(

*big hug with no middle finger*
:-O *gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp* Blasphemy!! *faints* +__+
;-) Dave Gilbert is the founder of Wadjet Eye, as well as the creator/writer/developer of Blackwell and The Shivah. And occasionally does voices too.

Just so everybody gets something - the good people get hugs, and the bad people get middle fingers (or middle feathers, in Owl's case) :-p

*big hug while checking the front page*
Big hugs to all of those who are having a rough time of it today or not feeling well, hope things improve very soon.
Not feeling the greatest here but that should improve as the day goes on.
Strange time for a weekend promo but it sure is a good one.
akhliber: Another quick "I'm still alive" hello. My heart goes out to Soccorro and Palio, I'll be keeping you and your families in my thoughts! Tom and any/all other sickies, feel better soon!

I haven't done the best job of catching up, so I'm not saying half of what I ought to... I awoke a bit late and need to check on the pupster. I do hope you all have a lovely day, or as close to it as you're able.

I'll catch up a bit better on the past few pages and hopefully have a bit more to say the next time I come to relax at the computer for a few. :)

*hugs and waves all around*
Thank you! I wish you a great day *big hug*
AgentBirdnest: :-O *gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp* Blasphemy!! *faints* +__+
;-) Dave Gilbert is the founder of Wadjet Eye, as well as the creator/writer/developer of Blackwell and The Shivah. And occasionally does voices too.

Just so everybody gets something - the good people get hugs, and the bad people get middle fingers (or middle feathers, in Owl's case) :-p

*big hug while checking the front page*
Well I have never played one of his games yet. :-)

But why even bother lowering yourself for the bad people? Are they even worth that piece of your time and dignity? :-)

*big hug noticing a free Consortium button on the front page*

EndreWhiteMane: Big hugs to all of those who are having a rough time of it today or not feeling well, hope things improve very soon.
Not feeling the greatest here but that should improve as the day goes on.
Strange time for a weekend promo but it sure is a good one.
*big feel better soon hug*
Post edited February 11, 2016 by ddickinson
OOH!! I just saw that Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim was added to the pre-order list. I got to beta test this game and have some playtests via Google Hangouts with the devs, and they were just an awesome bunch of folks. Plus, the game itself was like a breath of fresh air. It felt a lot like the "Legend of Zelda" game that I think is called "Wind Waker" and was just incredibly fun and endearing. The version I was playing had all sorts of bugs and balance issues to work out, the combat was a little clunky still, but it was easily still one of my favorite games I completed last year. I really can't wait to play it again in its completed form, and just wanted to highly recommend it. :)

akhliber: ...
ddickinson: *big hug and hoping you have a great day*
*big return hug* I hope you do as well! Mine has started off pretty well. I got some very restful sleep, slept later than usual, but Sarge is off to a late start himself, so all is well. I let him out of his kennel and he moved as far as the nearest couch with a blanket on it and curled right up to go back to sleep. Looks like I'll have time to make some coffee and relax a bit before we get to all the playstuffs and training and such. I swear, he has more energy the older he gets... so these sleepy mornings are very much appreciated. :)
Post edited February 11, 2016 by akhliber
akhliber: ...
I really like the Zelda games, but for some reason the upcoming release did not jump out at me. Maybe the art style or the crafting aspects. Either way I will pass for now.

Glad to hear you are getting some decent sleep and a relaxing morning. And nice of the little guy to give you some free time to get some coffee and relax before he tires you out. :-)
Looks like Consortium's free on the home page. Too bad I already own this one. :P
FearfulSymmetry: Looks like Consortium's free on the home page. Too bad I already own this one. :P
But I still don't get the reason for the early weekend promo?
FearfulSymmetry: Looks like Consortium's free on the home page. Too bad I already own this one. :P
ddickinson: But I still don't get the reason for the early weekend promo?
Well, the releases also feel quite early. I also think there's something else lurking round the corner.
PalioDeMonte: Well, the releases also feel quite early. I also think there's something else lurking round the corner.
A lurker? You mean something creepy that is staling us? o_O

But who knows with GOG. It could just be to build up attention for a bit of their own amusement. :-)
ddickinson: A lurker? You mean something creepy that is staling us? o_O
Hey! I'm not creepy! *pouts*

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P
I really like how publishers screw us over on GOG. Take the new release, Perimeter: Emperor's Testament, for example.

On Steam the game cost me £2.79, and is currently on sale for just £0.69.

But on GOG I get charged £4.19 full price and £1.39 on sale.

And then, for just £4.99 I get both games on Steam at full price, and just £1.24 currently on sale. Doesn't really seem justified to me.

Yezemin: Hey! I'm not creepy! *pouts*

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P
But you are stalking us? :-)

And of course you are not creepy, I was talking about those other lurkers.

*big hug*
Post edited February 11, 2016 by ddickinson
Hello peoples!
I wish I had time to be more around here... usually such a nice place to be :)
Too many obligations these days... but next week should be an easy one, so maybe then.

Wow... My wife's Asus laptop came back from maintenance. They had fixed the problem, a malfunctioning hard disk. Nice, and good so far.

Then there appeared on the desktop demand to activate Windows 10. I thought, alright they have replaced win 8.1, that's cool... But turned out there was only the activation code for that old operation system... Of course Microsoft could not do nothing with that :) ...So we are left with non-activated Win 10 - they even erased the chance to go back to win 8.1...

Did 3 calls and now I'm told to wait for further instructions... My wife was pretty pissed...
I even considered finding a hacker to do some swishy-swashy swashbuckling and make everything work quickly.
But I guess I should make the company take responsibility. Also I don't want to support pirates. Except the real grog-drinking ones, not the digital ones :P

Also I have a sore throat... As The Colonel in The Scent of a Woman would put it, "Hoo-aah!"
Post edited February 11, 2016 by superstande
superstande: ...
That is a shame. Do you think they will actually be of help anytime soon and give you your activation code or will you be stuck with an unregistered copy until you pay for a new licence?
superstande: ...
ddickinson: That is a shame. Do you think they will actually be of help anytime soon and give you your activation code or will you be stuck with an unregistered copy until you pay for a new licence?
A fellow who works with Asus said the shop is responsible for all this in the end... So I'm 99% sure we'll get Win 10 activated. But probably they'll need to do something with BIOS first, the same fellow said... That means bringing the laptop to the shop... which is about 100 km from here... so it should be free, but it might take ... some days...