It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: *return quig*
Thank you. How is your day going so far?
Ehhhhhhhhh... I'm okay. A bit better than the last few days, but not running marathons either ;-) Overall, not bad. Just trying to stay awake and chew bubblegum, and I'm out of bubblegum =__o
*big pain-relieving hug* Glad you are having fun :-)
Post edited February 11, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: I'm curious why Pony Island is 20% more expensive here than the competition. My first thought was "DRM-free tax", but that can't be, because it is the same price on Humble, which is DRM-free.

It's not really a big deal. It's only a dollar. Still, I'm curious.
Maybe the included OST ?
EndreWhiteMane: Hi ElT, hope your enjoying your trip.
ElTerprise: Hej Endre.
Indeed i am. So for we made decent progress working on our topic about tourism and aside from that we're having fun. Copenhagen is really lovely city. Only downside is the weather and a nice headache i'm currently having :)
How are you doing?
Sorry about the headache, I'm doing OK here, a bit better than when I first woke up.
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, didn't you know that? That information is stored in the mumbojampus part of the brain :-)
Are you sure, is that just something men have? :-)

ElTerprise: *big return hug*
Hej DD. Yep aside from a headache i'm fine and yep alongside the countless Italians there are lots of Germans in the hostel ;)
How are you doing?
I knew it! The Axis powers are on the move. Even Owl with the collaborator French have invaded the Netherlands. Is continental Europe doomed? Has the next War begun? o_O

I am doing okay, struggling with a few things but nothing to complain about.

*big silly hug*
AgentBirdnest: I'm curious why Pony Island is 20% more expensive here than the competition. My first thought was "DRM-free tax", but that can't be, because it is the same price on Humble, which is DRM-free.

It's not really a big deal. It's only a dollar. Still, I'm curious.
ElTerprise: Maybe the included OST ?
You are correct, GOG includes the soundtrack, Steam gets 99 cents for it.
I keep repainting my imperial guard unit, I want to make them unique, but at the same time I want a practical theme. I kinda ruined a few models with lack of detail (due to repainting). Any color scheme suggestions?
AgentBirdnest: Ehhhhhhhhh... I'm okay. A bit better than the last few days, but not running marathons either ;-) Overall, not bad. Just trying to stay awake and chew bubblegum, and I'm out of bubblegum =__o
*big pain-relieving hug* Glad you are having fun :-)
Well that doesn't sound too bad - but don't even think of feeling worse again in the next days *big silly hug followed by a big thank you hug* :)

EndreWhiteMane: Sorry about the headache, I'm doing OK here, a bit better than when I first woke up.
Thanks. Well at least ok - hope it'll get even better over the course of the day :)

ddickinson: I knew it! The Axis powers are on the move. Even Owl with the collaborator French have invaded the Netherlands. Is continental Europe doomed? Has the next War begun? o_O

I am doing okay, struggling with a few things but nothing to complain about.

*big silly hug*
But how do you explain the Swiss who just (quite literally) arrived? Maybe mercenaries *big silly return hug* :)

That's good to hear :)

EndreWhiteMane: You are correct, GOG includes the soundtrack, Steam gets 99 cents for it.
Well that's good. Didn't check the Steam page of the game. As long as we don't have to pay more for no reason I'm fine with that solution :)
Post edited February 11, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: But how do you explain the Swiss who just (quite literally) arrived? Maybe mercenaries *big silly return hug* :)

Exactly, plus some of the Swiss aided the Germans during the war, so they can't be trusted. Besides, Moon has been working there for a long time, infiltrating and manipulating the Swiss to the German cause. :-)

*big silly hug*
ddickinson: Exactly, plus some of the Swiss aided the Germans during the war, so they can't be trusted. Besides, Moon has been working there for a long time, infiltrating and manipulating the Swiss to the German cause. :-)

*big silly hug*
That would explain it :)

*big silly return hug*

-------------
Alright. I'm off again. I wish you all a great day :)
ElTerprise: But how do you explain the Swiss who just (quite literally) arrived? Maybe mercenaries *big silly return hug* :)

ddickinson: Exactly, plus some of the Swiss aided the Germans during the war, so they can't be trusted. Besides, Moon has been working there for a long time, infiltrating and manipulating the Swiss to the German cause. :-)

*big silly hug*
Hi I'm here on the behalf of the turkish government. Who is winning? We'd like to join the winning side. We won't fight directly though. But the balkans would be a nice gift. thank you!
Soccorro: Hi I'm here on the behalf of the turkish government. Who is winning? We'd like to join the winning side. We won't fight directly though. But the balkans would be a nice gift. thank you!
Well if you are the Ottomans you side with Germany. If you are Turkey then you wait until the very end of the war when the Allies are sure to win against Germany then you decide to declare war on Germany. :-)
Soccorro: Hi I'm here on the behalf of the turkish government. Who is winning? We'd like to join the winning side. We won't fight directly though. But the balkans would be a nice gift. thank you!
ddickinson: Well if you are the Ottomans you side with Germany. If you are Turkey then you wait until the very end of the war when the Allies are sure to win against Germany then you decide to declare war on Germany. :-)
So no balkans?
Soccorro: So no balkans?
No, but you can keep the half of Cyprus you stole from those nerdy Geeks. :-)
Soccorro: So no balkans?
ddickinson: No, but you can keep the half of Cyprus you stole from those nerdy Geeks. :-)
OH! Since everything is so chaotic. I bet the french wouldn't mind if we took Antiochia... thank you we will take good care of it france :D
Yay for having more chemicals. Now I can get back in the game and do more than talk to myself, scream and frighten people...-laughs-
Good thing too. After remembering one dream too many, I'm now very much reminded that the shit churning beneath that I don't usually see is a lot worse than what I do.