It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think I will be taking a break from GOG for a while. I feel like I am not really myself at the moment, and that this is effecting a few things and also how I am interacting with people on here, so maybe I should take a break for a while and come back once I am not feeling so warn out and drained with things in the real world which are increasingly taking their toll on me at the moment. I might still pop by to check my message now and then, just in case anyone needs to talk, but I will likely not be on for long, at least until I am feeling better and more like my old self.

I hope you all have a great time while I am away, and for those not doing too well I hope things will improve for you all and that the year will start to look a lot brighter and happier. Take care, everyone,

*biggest ever hug for the wonderful people of the thread*
ddickinson: I think I will be taking a break from GOG for a while. I feel like I am not really myself at the moment, and that this is effecting a few things and also how I am interacting with people on here, so maybe I should take a break for a while and come back once I am not feeling so warn out and drained with things in the real world which are increasingly taking their toll on me at the moment. I might still pop by to check my message now and then, just in case anyone needs to talk, but I will likely not be on for long, at least until I am feeling better and more like my old self.

I hope you all have a great time while I am away, and for those not doing too well I hope things will improve for you all and that the year will start to look a lot brighter and happier. Take care, everyone,

Take the time you need, come back whenever you like (no matter if you're yourself or not), use chat if you don't want to talk in public.

Just don't go away because you want to protect us from your feelings. We're here for each other, it's not only your job to be nice. You're always so helpful, let us give some of this kindness back!
CarrionCrow: Yay for having more chemicals. Now I can get back in the game and do more than talk to myself, scream and frighten people...-laughs-
Good thing too. After remembering one dream too many, I'm now very much reminded that the shit churning beneath that I don't usually see is a lot worse than what I do.
Glad to have you back. Two days without the "Guy with the big red eye" is too long. :-)
ddickinson: I think I will be taking a break from GOG for a while. I feel like I am not really myself at the moment, and that this is effecting a few things and also how I am interacting with people on here, so maybe I should take a break for a while and come back once I am not feeling so warn out and drained with things in the real world which are increasingly taking their toll on me at the moment. I might still pop by to check my message now and then, just in case anyone needs to talk, but I will likely not be on for long, at least until I am feeling better and more like my old self.

You take care of yourself, we'll be here when you come back.
*big bearhug*
Post edited February 11, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
ddickinson:
Do whatever you need to stay intact, D. Chat's always open.
EndreWhiteMane:
Shit, I thought it was one day, not two.
Will be changing things up a bit, should be interesting to see what happens.
Post edited February 11, 2016 by CarrionCrow
ddickinson:
CarrionCrow: Do whatever you need to stay intact, D. Chat's always open.
EndreWhiteMane:
CarrionCrow: Shit, I thought it was one day, not two.
Will be changing things up a bit, should be interesting to see what happens.
***Never mind, subject for chat**
Post edited February 11, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
ddickinson: *biggest ever hug for the wonderful people of the thread*
Happy reciprocated DD! And I know how you feel, sometimes a break is just what is needed. Take care of yourself and drop us a line when the mood strikes.
ddickinson: *biggest ever hug for the wonderful people of the thread*
*don't worry too much and take care hug*

...also heading for busy times, there's a Buddhist Retreat thingie till Sunday evening I'm going to go to for some sitting and such-like quietening activities... gotta prepare for that.

Take care, really...

*leaves 75 gallons of fish soup with a hint of lemon into a mighty gigantic cauldron*
Post edited February 11, 2016 by superstande

*extra-big take care hug*
*hugs and waves*

EndreWhiteMane: Any comments on Edna and Harvey? Fun, creepy, both?
I don't mind scary games but creepy doesn't go well with my anxiety issues. :/
If you want a second opinion:
I played the first one and it was fun. But also weird and sometimes really creepy.
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
-good evening waves back- =)

moonshineshadow: If you want a second opinion:
I played the first one and it was fun. But also weird and sometimes really creepy.
Thank you, I'm not into 'creepy'. ;)
Good moaning.

Today is finally Thufriday!

And tomorrow I have to help teach a couple of grandpas how to switch on a computer.

I think I'll have a leisurely stroll around the steamworks, see if anything on the stalls catches my eyes for one last time.

If you want a second opinion:
Creepy as in Hellraiser creepy or creepy as in "delluded sociopath makes me feel uncomfortable" creepy?
If anyone wants a pretty simple shooter-type game with a bunch of different character types, you might want to check out Overture. Have been playing it for a bit today and I'm liking it so far.
CarrionCrow: If anyone wants a pretty simple shooter-type game with a bunch of different character types, you might want to check out Overture. Have been playing it for a bit today and I'm liking it so far.
All I want is a turn-based RPG, which has enough end game content to not bore me after the story (Think Weapons in FF7 or Black Anima in FF10)
8 hours of train-travelling yesterday have taught me that I really really really want that.
GreenDamsel: All I want is a turn-based RPG, which has enough end game content to not bore me after the story (Think Weapons in FF7 or Black Anima in FF10)
8 hours of train-travelling yesterday have taught me that I really really really want that.
After the story? So like... open world game?
Um. Adult cartoony weird. One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest weird, at least the first, never played the second one.
Definitely not for kids, I really like the writing, although I do not know how the translation comes across. Only played the original German.
Post edited February 11, 2016 by toxicTom