It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *big hug*
Hmm... not sure about that. Can't really see myself playing that, but on the other hand the info on the gamepage is not really a lot, so Ill probably look at it again when it is released :D
ddickinson: Would it kill you to make your wishlist 100 games long so we can all gift you all the time. :-)
*big hug*
Yep it would :P
Ixamyakxim: Thanks! Doubly so for explaining what the thing on the raft was (I see it now, after looking through a few other shots - looks like the little guy is wearing a vest or pack).
I am guessing the dog is your trusty sidekick in the game, but other than that I am not sure as the description is very vague.

moonshineshadow: Yep it would :P
I am not sure I believe that. But it is not worth the risk, so I will let you off. :-)

*big hug*
I will be saying goodbye for the evening. I hope you all have a lovely day, and that those not feeling too good will start to at least feel a little better soon. Take care.

*hugs and waves*
Post edited February 10, 2016 by ddickinson
Hello y'all, glad most of you are OK or better and to those that aren't:

GET WELL SOON!

Doing OK here, quite sore from physical therapy (first session) but good otherwise.
*hugs, waves chicken soup and blankets for all*
EndreWhiteMane: Hello y'all, glad most of you are OK or better and to those that aren't:
GET WELL SOON!
Doing OK here, quite sore from physical therapy (first session) but good otherwise.
*hugs, waves chicken soup and blankets for all*
*big hug* Hmm... chicken soup. Sounds great, I'll take some :P
Good moaning.

I'm currently suffering from a severe case of "disrespectful whippersnappers that shouldn't be allowed to drive" and "all people under 30 should be hung"

I'm waiting, letting cars pass by so that I can drive my car into a narrow one-way side street and what does a kid do?
Why, he parks his car right in the middle of the entrance to pick up his friends.
And not content with that, he doesn't simply pick them up and move away to clear the way, but starts talking leisurely about his latest experiences with 4 inch wide anal dildos. At least I think that was it. I can't think of anything else he'd like to talk about.
I use the horn and he continues to chat away oblivious to my plight.
In the end I got fed up and had to drive one wheel over the pavement to get in.

Truly you have no idea what an asshole is until you drive right accross one.
I'd much rather drive over them.
Post edited February 10, 2016 by j0ekerr
*pokes thread to see if it is still alive since I am bored* ;-)
moonshineshadow: *pokes thread to see if it is still alive since I am bored* ;-)
Being bored is better than a of of other options, you could be on fire, or being hunted by Pygmys.
I actually like being bored. :-)
moonshineshadow: *pokes thread to see if it is still alive since I am bored* ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: Being bored is better than a of of other options, you could be on fire, or being hunted by Pygmys.
True :D
But being bored makes me think about stupid stuff, that is not that good ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: Being bored is better than a of of other options, you could be on fire, or being hunted by Pygmys.
moonshineshadow: True :D
Yeah, I used to be that way, I've learned how not to do that most of the time.
Sounds like it's time for a game, book OR, making my cookies! :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Yeah, I used to be that way, I've learned how not to do that most of the time.
I'd love to bake you some cookies, but they would not finish before I need to get some sleep, so that won't work ;-)
I'm trying to decide on a game or a book but that is not that easy. Too many choices :D
EndreWhiteMane: Yeah, I used to be that way, I've learned how not to do that most of the time.
moonshineshadow: I'd love to bake you some cookies, but they would not finish before I need to get some sleep, so that won't work ;-)
I'm trying to decide on a game or a book but that is not that easy. Too many choices :D
That works too, just the deciding process keeps you occupied. :-)

**** Hey General BirdNest, you OK today?
Post edited February 10, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
Boredom can be fixed with the 7 "T"s :
Tetris
Tropico
Terraria
Tongue Exercises
Typing your memoirs
Tea
Talking to Fred
AgentBirdnest: Boredom can be fixed with the 7 "T"s :
Tetris
Tropico
Terraria
Tongue Exercises
Typing your memoirs
Tea
Talking to Fred
Tongue Exercises sounds kinda interesting, tell me more.
EndreWhiteMane: **** Hey General BirdNest, you OK today?
It's been a difficult one, but I'm finally doing okay at the moment. 66ºF and I'm cold as eff :-o
EndreWhiteMane: Tongue Exercises sounds kinda interesting, tell me more.
My mom and brother can't do this. My dad, sister, brother nº2, and myself all can :-)
Post edited February 10, 2016 by AgentBirdnest