It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *big hug*
It worked, but I'll take the hug nevertheless :D
*wants such cute muffins now*
I knew cute panda muffins would fix things. :-)

*big hug*
ddickinson: [...]
*pours DD some tea while lecturing her about all the different types of fish in Terraria, and raising an eyebrow about the lack of Tropicans in this thread* o__ô

*big hug* Good evening :-)
AgentBirdnest: *pours DD some tea while lecturing her about all the different types of fish in Terraria, and raising an eyebrow about the lack of Tropicans in this thread* o__ô

*big hug* Good evening :-)
*Takes the lovely cup of tea and gives Agent a big evening hug*

Fish you say? Just how many types of fish? :-)
I never really looked into Tropico too much, I am not the biggest fan of managerial games. Moon kindly gifted me one to try one day to see if they are for me.

Sorry to hear you are still not doing too well and that you are feeling cold. *big warming hug*
ddickinson: I never really looked into Tropico too much, I am not the biggest fan of managerial games. Moon kindly gifted me one to try one day to see if they are for me.
Thing is that there are tons of different variations of these games. While I like some of them, I also don't own Tropico, never seemed interesting to me :D
moonshineshadow: Thing is that there are tons of different variations of these games. While I like some of them, I also don't own Tropico, never seemed interesting to me :D
I know, but for the most part I could never really get into them too much. Which is kind of strange as there is some managerial aspects to RTS games and I enjoy them. I have the game you kindly gifted me on the top section of my to play list that I hope to get started soon.
*good night hugs*

Off to bed...
moonshineshadow: Thing is that there are tons of different variations of these games. While I like some of them, I also don't own Tropico, never seemed interesting to me :D
ddickinson: I know, but for the most part I could never really get into them too much. Which is kind of strange as there is some managerial aspects to RTS games and I enjoy them. I have the game you kindly gifted me on the top section of my to play list that I hope to get started soon.
*big hug* It will be interesting to see if you'll like it. If not don't waste time on it, I am sure you have tons of other games that are fun.
toxicTom: *good night hugs*

Off to bed...
Goodnight, Tom. Sleep well and feel better soon. *big get well soon comforting goodnight hug*
ddickinson: *Takes the lovely cup of tea and gives Agent a big evening hug*

Fish you say? Just how many types of fish? :-)
I never really looked into Tropico too much, I am not the biggest fan of managerial games. Moon kindly gifted me one to try one day to see if they are for me.

Sorry to hear you are still not doing too well and that you are feeling cold. *big warming hug*
67 types :-)
I generally like managerial games, but I can be a bit picky with them. I don't like building huge cities like you do in SimCity. The Tropico islands are just the perfect size for my taste. May I ask which one you got from Moon?

Bah, still cold yes, but otherwise I'm feeling better. So don't cry for me, Battle Sistergentina. *thank you hug anyway*
toxicTom: *good night hugs*

Off to bed...
*big goodnight hug* Sleep well, Mr Tom!
Post edited February 11, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: *big hug* It will be interesting to see if you'll like it. If not don't waste time on it, I am sure you have tons of other games that are fun.
I am sure I won't hate the game. I just have to be in the right mood for some games, especially ones that I have never really been into much. I don't want to force myself to play when I am not in the mood and just hate it. I would rather wait until I do feel like it, although I do feel a little guilty when I don't play gifted games sooner rather than later.
Time for me to get some sleep *good night hugs*
AgentBirdnest: 67 types :-)
I generally like managerial games, but I can be a bit picky with them. I don't like building huge cities like you do in SimCity. The Tropico islands are just the perfect size for my taste. May I ask which one you got from Moon?

Bah, still cold yes, but otherwise I'm feeling better. So don't cry for me, Battle Sistergentina. *thank you hug anyway*
Only 67? Well then, that settles it. No Terraria for me. I want at least 68 types. :-)

I remember playing one of the older SimCities years ago, and it was nice at first, but it got dull very quickly.

No you can't, stop being nosy. :-p
(only joking, it was Zeus and Poseidon)

That is good to hear. As long as you are felling better overall. *big hug*

moonshineshadow: Time for me to get some sleep *good night hugs*
Goodnight, lovely Moonshine. Take care and sweet dreams.

*big goodnight hug*
Post edited February 11, 2016 by ddickinson
Sleep well, hopefully-not-bored-anymore Moon! *big goodnight hug with fluffy pillows*
Night Moon, glad we could keep you occupied for a bit. :-)
*hug*
ddickinson: Only 67? Well then, that settles it. No Terraria for me. I want at least 68 types. :-)

I remember playing one of the older SimCities years ago, and it was nice at first, but it got dull very quickly.

No you can't, stop being nosy. :-p
(only joking, it was Zeus and Poseidon)

That is good to hear. As long as you are felling better overall. *big hug*
Personally, I saw the game's description, and said "I won't buy it if there are any more than 67 fish, because that would just be too many!" To each their own :-p

That's kinda how I am with Simcity. I like getting my city started, but then it just becomes boring to me. It happens with a lot of managerial games actually. I need a constant stream of new things to build to keep me interested. Evil Genius does that pretty well - there are always new items unlocking. On the other hand, that game is boring for other reasons.

I don't think I've played Zues and Poseidon... I think I have Pharaoh and Cleopatra in my library, and I haven't played that one either, except a demo years ago :-p (backlogs are awesome.)