It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Ha... I never tried that with Chrono units. I didn't use waypoints very often.

I liked Boris, for his ability to tear tanks to shreds quite effectively. And I thought it just looked cool when he would light up a building with his laser :-)
I only use them for silly destruction. I used the Chrono units on the last Allied mission in Moscow to erase every building while I was waiting for resources and things. I figured I would wipe those Soviets of the face of the planet. It is always more fun playing it evil. :-)

It was cool, except when they fly in from the one side where the enemy has anti-air weapons. :-)

Edit: I had better get some sleep. Take care, Mr Agent. It has been lovely chatting. Have a good night!

*big goodnight hug*
Post edited February 11, 2016 by ddickinson
I am running Fist Puncher on Linux.

this is like super saiyan DRM-Free.
Good morning!

*hugs and waves*

It's 7:30 am and I have 39°C of fever. Has been like this all night, I was like half-asleep with very wild dreams and images fleeting by.

Will have some coffee now and then be off to see my doctor.
toxicTom: Good morning!

*hugs and waves*

It's 7:30 am and I have 39°C of fever. Has been like this all night, I was like half-asleep with very wild dreams and images fleeting by.

Good morning.

*get well soon hugs* I hope the doctor can help you.
Just a quick hello before I go...
I'm going to invade the Netherlands :-) and meet our lovely Fearful \o/
I have to hurry up... i'm not ready at all.
I hope you'll all spend a nice week end and that I'll see you all on my return
Take care !
**Big hugs, waves and coffee**
Empress_Owl: Just a quick hello before I go...
Take care !
*extra big hug* I hope you'll have a lot of fun :-)
Take care !
Take care, my Empress! I hope your trip is awesome! :-D
See you next week. Bon voyage!! :-)
**Extra-huge hug**
Take care !
*return hug* Hello, Owl! Have fun! And give Fearful a big get-better hug from me.
I hope you get better REALLY soon toxicTom! and have fun AngryVikingOwl, don't forget to do some looting and pillaging and everything else that angry viking owls do!

Me...I'm making spaghetti at 3:30 AM. So yeah...fun times at the NoNewTaleToTell household. Once the spaghetti is finished I might watch a terrible horror movie (I picked up an el cheapo box set of terrible looking horror movies for $4 recently) or dig into my Batman: The Animated Series Volume 2 DVD set. I'm definitely unashamed to say that Batman: The Animated Series is my favorite Batman universe/series.
Good morning, everyone!

I hope everything goes well for you at the doctors, Tom.

Good luck with your invasion of the Netherlands, lovely Owl. Those poor people, if only they knew what was coming. The first casualty in the great expansion of Owl's New French Empire! And I see Fearful has sided with you, was she your informant for the invasion and that is why you are meeting up? :-) (Only joking, I remember why, and I hope you enjoy the exhibition.)

Enjoy your spaghetti and Batman, NoNewTaleToTellNone.

And to everyone else, I hope you are having a good day so far?

*hugs and waves*
Take care !
Don't worry, I'm a highly trained professional. I'm surely the invasion will go over flawlessly. ;) I'm looking forward to meeting you!
toxicTom: Good morning!

*hugs and waves*

Good luck at the doctor's, hopefully it's not too serious. :(
Yezemin: *return hug* Hello, Owl! Have fun! And give Fearful a big get-better hug from me.
Thanks for the sentiment. ;) Hope you're doing okay yourself?
Post edited February 11, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
*big hugs all around* (and disinfecting spray...)

Just back from the doctor's. Now I'm officially sick until Tuesday. Totally hampers the release plans for my current project (planned roll-out on Sunday, I'm supposed to do some test and fixes still...). Otherwise, the usual: antibiotics, painkiller, nasal spray. Lots and lots of herbal tea.

Now I feel in the mood for zombies - movies or games (but games would have to be rather easy/slow). Any recommendations?
ddickinson: Good morning, everyone!

I hope everything goes well for you at the doctors, Tom.

Good luck with your invasion of the Netherlands, lovely Owl. Those poor people, if only they knew what was coming. The first casualty in the great expansion of Owl's New French Empire! And I see Fearful has sided with you, was she your informant for the invasion and that is why you are meeting up? :-) (Only joking, I remember why, and I hope you enjoy the exhibition.)

Enjoy your spaghetti and Batman, NoNewTaleToTellNone.

And to everyone else, I hope you are having a good day so far?

*hugs and waves*
Hey now, I'm an excellent informant. :P All hail the Empress!

How are you doing, DD? :)
Yezemin: ...
NoNewTaleToTell: ...
ddickinson: ...
FearfulSymmetry: ...
And many thanks for the well-wishes!
toxicTom: *big hugs all around* (and disinfecting spray...)

Just back from the doctor's. Now I'm officially sick until Tuesday. Totally hampers the release plans for my current project (planned roll-out on Sunday, I'm supposed to do some test and fixes still...). Otherwise, the usual: antibiotics, painkiller, nasal spray. Lots and lots of herbal tea.

Now I feel in the mood for zombies - movies or games (but games would have to be rather easy/slow). Any recommendations?
Best wishes in that case. Hopefully you'll feel a bit better soon.

Hmmm, don't know many with zombies. Well, there's Telltale's Walking Dead, although I haven't actually finished that myself yet. Consensus seems to be that it's good, though, if you're into that sort of thing. Does have some QTEs but the rest is slow-paced.