It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*hisses at front page, hugs and waves to everyone else*

Good mornoon to everyone that I haven't said it to yet. You guys write way too fast (not really, I'm just really sloooow :-p)
AgentBirdnest: *hisses at front page, hugs and waves to everyone else*

Good mornoon to everyone that I haven't said it to yet. You guys write way too fast (not really, I'm just really sloooow :-p)
*hugs Agent*

If it's any comfort, you can't possibly type slower than me. :P
Yezemin: *hugs Agent*

Heh... A little comforting. I think I'm more a slow thinker than a slow typist though :-p

How's your Tuesday going?
ddickinson: Fire Monkeys!? Did someone let Agent loose in the monkey section of the zoo? o_O

You are welcome to take some of the Panda bread. :-)
*takes a Panda bread and munches it happily*
..thank you! :)

That sounds about right, Agent and the Fire Monkeys are taking over the world if we are not careful :P
Post edited February 09, 2016 by superstande
*hugs and waves all around*

Not much of use to say, just dropping by to say hello. I hope you all have a lovely day. :)

Sarge is wearing me out today. Seems he's an endless well of energy this morning. Back to more fetch, chase and dance parties! Take care, all!
Yezemin: *hugs Agent*

AgentBirdnest: Heh... A little comforting. I think I'm more a slow thinker than a slow typist though :-p

How's your Tuesday going?
Stressful. Just because we were closed yesterday that doesn't mean our customers were too. My Outlook was overflowing this morning. But I'm caught up now and it means good sales, so it's actually not so bad.
superstande: Agent and the Fire Monkeys
That is a really cool band name :-D
akhliber: *hugs and waves all around*

Not much of use to say, just dropping by to say hello. I hope you all have a lovely day. :)

Sarge is wearing me out today. Seems he's an endless well of energy this morning. Back to more fetch, chase and dance parties! Take care, all!
I consider "hello" to be something of use :-) Thanks for the hope, and same right back at ya. *big energizing hug to keep up with the little guy*
CarrionCrow: I've heard a lot of good things about 3D. That just makes it all worse. Also, I actually did read that the head of Gearbox is thinking of doing sequels, so it's now even more apparent that he lives in a state of perpetual psychotic break at all times.

Nothing wrong with simplicity. If anything, it's something to aspire to. You know what matters to you most, and you have it. I'm happy for you. =)
I am wondering if the sequel will just be another COD type generic shooter, which is what they all seem like these days. Did you see the cover art for the new Doom game? It just looks like the generic US soldier type pose that Medal of Honour, Call of Duty, Battlefield etc all use but with a space marine.

New cover:
http://blogs-images.forbes.com/erikkain/files/2016/02/Doom-boxart.jpg

Battlefield cover:
http://www.geekedoutnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/71bxL3rfSHL._AA1001_.jpg

Old Doom cover:
http://blogs-images.forbes.com/erikkain/files/2016/02/DOOM-Original-Box-Art.jpg

I tend to agree, nothing wrong with having things simple. I have been very lucky in life in many ways, and I tend not to take that for granted too much. A lot of the stuff people stress over means nothing really when you stop to think about it. They are often just caught up in the rat race of the modern world to notice what they already have.

AgentBirdnest: *hisses at front page, hugs and waves to everyone else*

About time you got here. Too busy playing your game I see to keep watch on the thread and the releases. If only you were on guard we might have had a classic release. :-)

*big silly hug*

superstande: *takes a Panda bread and munches it happily*
..thank you! :)

That sounds about right, Agent and the Fire Monkeys are taking over the world if we are not careful :P
I think we are safe from that. it is more likely he is working for Owl on some devious plan to help her conquer the world. :-)

akhliber: *hugs and waves all around*

As Agent said, saying hello is quite useful. :-)

I hope you are all doing well and that you have a great day! *big energising hug*

---

And today's (first?) release is... an incomplete game, so... a demo? :-)

http://www.gog.com/game/kona_day_one

Edit: And a real release. Possibly one for Agent? :-)
http://www.gog.com/game/men_of_valor
Post edited February 09, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: *carefully reworking the post with a pair of scissors*
Thanks, I hope you are also doing fine. A simple rural life sounds like a dream to me ;)

Haha, yes, the weekend basicly went as follows:

Friday, D&D from 6 pm to 2 am.
Saturday: get up at noon, spend noon till 4 pm preparing the next session (I'm dungeon master you see). 5 pm to 1 am, play D&D
Sunday: Repeat Saturday

Monday: sleep untill 1 pm, do nothing in particular all day long, except preparing D&D for today :p

So yea, that's fine :)

I've been downloading a few of my backlog games; I've had divinity two and a few others lying around since I first bought them ... I hope they run on wine ...

D&D is a very funny hobby I must say. Especially when you have goofed close friends to play with regularly. Total amusement form start till end, and being completely out of our own world for a while is great therapy. It's remarkably unstressing in it's own way :)

We recently did a switch back to the fourth edition. that one gets a lot of hate but we've played a big campaign in it before and we rather liked the way it did things.

Eh, a doom 4?
Somehow I managed to miss that. I also only found out about fallout four when it was on the steam store page in big print :)

oh well, who cares, not my cup of tea :)
Post edited February 09, 2016 by Vnlr
ddickinson: About time you got here. Too busy playing your game I see to keep watch on the thread and the releases. If only you were on guard we might have had a classic release. :-)

*big silly hug*
You stalker! >:-p
Well, once I showed up, so did the classic... I wonder what else I can do :-O Should I leave and come back again?

*magic hug*
Vnlr: Thanks, I hope you are also doing fine. A simple rural life sounds like a dream to me ;)

Haha, yes, the weekend basicly went as follows:

Friday, D&D from 6 pm to 2 am.
Saturday: get up at noon, spend noon till 4 pm preparing the next session (I'm dungeon master you see). 5 pm to 1 am, play D&D
Sunday: Repeat Saturday

Monday: sleep untill 1 pm, do nothing in particular all day long, except preparing D&D for today :p

So yea, that's fine :)

I've been downloading a few of my backlog games; I've had divinity two and a few others lying around since I first bought them ... I hope they run on wine ...

D&D is a very funny hobby I must say. Especially when you have goofed close friends to play with regularly. Total amusement form start till end, and being completely out of our own world for a while is great therapy. It's remarkably unstressing in it's own way :)

We recently did a switch back to the fourth edition. that one gets a lot of hate but we've played a big campaign in it before and we rather liked the way it did things.

Eh, a doom 4?
Somehow I managed to miss that. I also only found out about fallout four when it was on the steam store page in big print :)

oh well, who cares, not my cup of tea :)
I am doing good, thank you. A few problems going on, but nothing I need bother anyone with.

D&D does seem to be quite popular due to the fun you can have with friends while playing it. One of those games where it is the company as well as the actual game that makes it a memorable evening.

I can't say I know anything about the editions. I know some of the RPG games on here reference the D&D rule books in their descriptions, but that is all I know.

AgentBirdnest: You stalker! >:-p
Well, once I showed up, so did the classic... I wonder what else I can do :-O Should I leave and come back again?

*magic hug*
It is not my fault you don't shut your curtains. *goes back to using the giant telescope I borrowed from Endre to keep an eye on Agent* :-)

It did indeed, and an American FPS game as well. Is it one that interests you? So you are the key to getting old releases.

*quickly grabs Agent and ties a piece of rope around his legs. Then throws him out the window and pulls him back in. Keeps repeating this coming and going until more old games come here.* :-)

*big silly hug*
Post edited February 09, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: It is not my fault you don't shut your curtains. *goes back to using the giant telescope I borrowed from Endre to keep an eye on Agent* :-)

It did indeed, and an American FPS game as well. Is it one that interests you? So you are the key to getting old releases.

*quickly grabs Agent and ties a piece of rope around his legs. Then throws him out the window and pulls him back in. Keeps repeating this coming and going until more old games come here.* :-)

*big silly hug*
It's not my fault! I lost my curtains in the great fire of Monday! I haven't replaced them yet! :-O

Interesting? Errrrr... uh... I'd like to assert my 5th amendment privileges on that one ,'):-| It is quite rare to see Vietnam War FPS games though. This is only the third one that I can think of, along with Battlefield Vietnam and Vietcong (the latter of which is excellent, and I'd love to see it here.) I guess now that I think about it, FPS games based on any war other than WW2 or random "modern combat" are quite rare.

*ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch* ... I don't think this is working... Can't we just rub a bald guy's head for good luck instead? >__o
AgentBirdnest: It's not my fault! I lost my curtains in the great fire of Monday! I haven't replaced them yet! :-O

Interesting? Errrrr... uh... I'd like to assert my 5th amendment privileges on that one ,'):-| It is quite rare to see Vietnam War FPS games though. This is only the third one that I can think of, along with Battlefield Vietnam and Vietcong (the latter of which is excellent, and I'd love to see it here.) I guess now that I think about it, FPS games based on any war other than WW2 or random "modern combat" are quite rare.

*ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch* ... I don't think this is working... Can't we just rub a bald guy's head for good luck instead? >__o
Fair enough. :-)

I guess with it being quite a controversial war not many developers were keen to cover it due to it possibly not selling well. As much as I love a good old FPS, I will have to pass on today's release, but it is nice to see an older release.

Nope, we have to keep doing this until NOLF gets here. Besides, if we do this long enough we will have hit your head enough times to make your hair fall out, so then we can rub your head in between dropping you. :-)
Ow. I really broke myself today. :| My sort-of ill is now full-blown miserable. *hides under blanket*
FearfulSymmetry: Ow. I really broke myself today. :| My sort-of ill is now full-blown miserable. *hides under blanket*
*super big comforting hug*

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too well. What with everything you have on this is the last thing you needed. I wish there was something I could do to help, but sadly all I can do is offer lots of hugs and wishes that you get well soon.

*more big get well soon hugs*