It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Thank you. I will take a closer look at it later and see what I think. I initially passed on the game due to some of the bad reviews, but it does look like a fun little game.

Do any games catch your eye?
Huh... I'd never even seen the reviews until now. Quite mixed, which is understandable. I wouldn't go into the game expecting something amazing and revolutionary, and I dunno if I'd buy it if it weren't on sale. I thought it was a "pleasant" game, at the very least :-)

Hm... Well, Starship Titanic looks really funny. I already have that though, I just haven't played it yet ;-p Same goes for The Longest Journey (I briefly considered buying myself a DRM-free backup, but remembered that my CD copy is DRM-free and can be played without the disc.) And I'm sure that Dreamfall will be on sale a few hundred more times before I get around to playing The Longest Journey, so I'll hold off on that one for now :-)
80 Days looks interesting, but I don't quite understand what the game "is"... I'll need to look at a gameplay video elsewhere.
Soccorro: HI THREAD!!! How are you all? I'm amazing! :D

*Grabs Agent and dances the cha-cha!*
ô__ô ... *attempts to dance with Socco, and almost immediately falls on face* (I'm terrible at dancing ^^)
That's great to hear! I'm doing quite good too.
Post edited February 08, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Could anyone who reads this smash MOON with the biggest +1 Hammer they can find, please ?...
She ninjaly gifted me 80 days... ô____ô
♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪ woohooooo
Empress_Owl: Could anyone who reads this smash MOON with the biggest +1 Hammer they can find, please ?...
*Puts on +1 hat and gets to work* ,'',',','):-|
ddickinson: I will get right on it. :-)
*tried to understand all that French writing... Nope. Just starts to randomly draw pictures all over the document hoping that will be okay. Then slips a note in English asking them to please stop giving Owl so much work.*

Thank you. Just knowing I am out of any immediate danger has been a load of my mind and I feel so much better knowing things are looking up. I still have a long way, but hopefully I am over the worst now and the year can start getting better.

Of course a frog, the Owl Empire will be dominated by frogs and snails, with humans as their slaves. With Empress Owl as the supreme ruler owning 99% of the world.

Poor snails. :-(
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f2/cc/db/f2ccdba6c53abd96102efbffa90afdc5.jpg

*big attempt at a French hug*
**Looking suspiciously at DD's hard work** õ___õ .... hum. What is it... a dancing pig ?.....
Thanks for... your help :)

Well, it's about time !! Last year was so rotten with you ; 2016 should better be good, or we all kick it square in the nuts. >:-|
Hum... poor little snail, yes... I'd better eat it, to end its suffering... >:-p,,'',,','
Empress_Owl: Could anyone who reads this smash MOON with the biggest +1 Hammer they can find, please ?...
*grabs 100t Hammer, which DD takes away to beat him up instead*
AgentBirdnest: *Puts on +1 hat and gets to work* ,'',',','):-|
Thanks !!... you look like a real agent now.
Not like with your silly sexy turkey hat™ ^^
AgentBirdnest: Huh... I'd never even seen the reviews until now. Quite mixed, which is understandable. I wouldn't go into the game expecting something amazing and revolutionary, and I dunno if I'd buy it if it weren't on sale. I thought it was a "pleasant" game, at the very least :-)

Hm... Well, Starship Titanic looks really funny. I already have that though, I just haven't played it yet ;-p Same goes for The Longest Journey (I briefly considered buying myself a DRM-free backup, but remembered that my CD copy is DRM-free and can be played without the disc.) And I'm sure that Dreamfall will be on sale a few hundred more times before I get around to playing The Longest Journey, so I'll hold off on that one for now :-)
80 Days looks interesting, but I don't quite understand what the game "is"... I'll need to look at a gameplay video elsewhere.
Some good games have mixed reviews. I guess it would be silly to think everyone would like a game. I will see what my partner thinks tonight and I might wishlist it for now. I still have too many to play before I think of adding more.

80 Days is a kind of chose your own adventure game, set in the world of Phileas Fogg (created by a French author). I have not had chance to play it yet, but it looks nice, a kind of interactive version of the book that puts you in charge, although it seems more managerial than just a retelling of the book.

Will do. I still have this hammer left over from this morning when I was going to smash her computers. :-)

Empress_Owl: **Looking suspiciously at DD's hard work** õ___õ .... hum. What is it... a dancing pig ?.....
Thanks for... your help :)

Well, it's about time !! Last year was so rotten with you ; 2016 should better be good, or we all kick it square in the nuts. >:-|
Hum... poor little snail, yes... I'd better eat it, to end its suffering... >:-p,,'',,','
I am not sure. To be honest I am not a good drawer. Here, let me try again. *draws even more unknown things to confuse Owl's boss*

Hopefully so. But you never know, life has a habit of kicking you back down now and then. But fingers crossed nothing major will pop up this year and I can just enjoy the rest of the year.

*snatches the poor snail and smuggles it back to England, like a female Percy Blakeney (the Scarlet Pimpernel), but for snails.*

*big silly hug*
Post edited February 08, 2016 by ddickinson
Good afternoon, everyone!

*hugs and waves*
Yezemin: Good afternoon, everyone!

*hugs and waves*
Good afternoon. *return hug*

How is Monday treating you so far?
Yezemin: Good afternoon, everyone!

*hugs and waves*
ddickinson: Good afternoon. *return hug*

How is Monday treating you so far?
It's nice. I've been able to sleep in. I don't have to work today because it's Rose Monday. Weather could be better though.
Yezemin: It's nice. I've been able to sleep in. I don't have to work today because it's Rose Monday. Weather could be better though.
A holiday? *goes to look up the holiday*

That is nice to hear. But sorry to hear the weather is not too good. Do you have anything nice planned?
ddickinson: A holiday? *goes to look up the holiday*

That is nice to hear. But sorry to hear the weather is not too good. Do you have anything nice planned?
Well, it's not a holiday per se. At least not officially. It's just that here in the Rhineland no one would get anything done anyways during the big days of carnival so it's customary to close shop.

There was a storm warning for today. Luckily it hasn't gotten as bad as they said, but it's still raining hard. Quite a few of the traditional rose monday parades have been cancelled.

It's a good thing I'm not a big fan of carnival in the first place so I'll just make myself comfy and spend a nice and quiet day at home.
Yezemin: Well, it's not a holiday per se. At least not officially. It's just that here in the Rhineland no one would get anything done anyways during the big days of carnival so it's customary to close shop.

There was a storm warning for today. Luckily it hasn't gotten as bad as they said, but it's still raining hard. Quite a few of the traditional rose monday parades have been cancelled.

It's a good thing I'm not a big fan of carnival in the first place so I'll just make myself comfy and spend a nice and quiet day at home.
That is nice, so an unofficial holiday it is. :-)

We are getting quite a bit of the storm, strong wings, heavy rains, and very rough waters along the coasts. I think it is beginning to pass now, but we seem to have had quite a few over the last few months, and the one around Christmas time lead to some very severe flooding. It is a shame that the weather has resulted in some of your festivities being cancelled, but I guess they can't help the weather. Hopefully people will still have a nice day.

That still sounds nice, nothing wrong with spending a comfy day at home in the peace and quiet.
And the Evoland games are on my wishlist. I don't know why they were not there before as they look like fun games. I guess I was just not really looking at the releases and sales too much lately. Or I just was not in the mood for those type of games but now I am. Who knows. :-)
Hi all, glad everyone is OK or better today.
Not doing very well myself but hoping that will get better as the day goes on.
*hugs, waves and smuggled snails*