It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Hello, wonderful and lovely people of the thread of Fred!

I bring cake to celebrate! I am finally out of the danger zone and should not be at any big risk now of a fatal setback like the few I had recently. I seem to be finally on the mend and while I could still have minor setback and while it will take some time, things are finally starting to look up for my health, which I am soooo happy to hear. *big silly happy dance*

And to celebrate, I brought some Mario cake. :-)

*big hugs*

http://cakesideas.blog74.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/super-mario-birthday-cake.jpg
Best news all year long!

*cracks open champaign, raises bottle to DD*

Here's to a real trooper! May all and every single setback, even the tiniest of them, be a thing of the past with only big steps forward!

*big celebratory hug*
Thank you all. And thank you for all your kind support over the last few months. It has been really lovely and really appreciated.

AgentBirdnest: \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
That is plucking awesome news!! *biggest hug of 2016* !!
*big thank you hug*
Hey guys just dropped in to goodnight everyboby, have sweet dreams! :)
Dear Spray War,

Please stop being such a fucking parasite. It's goddamned obnoxious, serving solely to reinforce initial impressions of you as being nothing more than a contemptible beggar with no actual regard for the thoughts, feelings or wellbeing of people in this thread.

Growls, scowling, and a profound desire for you to stop being so fucking annoying,

CC
ddickinson: I see how it is. The thread is all quiet, then I bring cake and everyone turns up. :-)
Of course we come around if you bring cake :P
*extra big hug*
HypersomniacLive: Best news all year long!

*cracks open champaign, raises bottle to DD*

Here's to a real trooper! May all and every single setback, even the tiniest of them, be a thing of the past with only big steps forward!

*big celebratory hug*
You just can't help being mean can you. I am not allowed any champaign. :-(

Thank you, and thank you for dressing up in the pink costume and dancing. :-)

*big thank you hug*

Wait.. I got a hug voluntarily from Hyper! This really is a great day. :-)

moonshineshadow: Of course we come around if you bring cake :P
*extra big hug*
If I could have I would have taken the time to bake some real cakes for us all to share, but as that was not possible I just found a nice picture of a Mario cake. :-)

*big hug*
Post edited February 06, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I see how it is. The thread is all quiet, then I bring cake and everyone turns up. :-)

Thank you. *big hug*

Did you have a good day?
Well everyone loves cake. Soccorro probably too much though... ;)

You're welcome *big hug*
Yep day was fine. Classes are over now :)
Post edited February 06, 2016 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: Dear Spray War,

Please stop being such a fucking parasite. It's goddamned obnoxious, serving solely to reinforce initial impressions of you as being nothing more than a contemptible beggar with no actual regard for the thoughts, feelings or wellbeing of people in this thread.

Growls, scowling, and a profound desire for you to stop being so fucking annoying,

CC
Well, I'm really sorry if I'm like that in your eyes, but your thoughts for me are wrong.
This oughta be good.
ddickinson: So the GOG sex line is going strong. :-)

It sounds like a nice day, nothing wrong with doing regular things.
-laughs- Quite possibly the unsexiest sex line on the internet...

It's not bad. Just the usual routine. It gets dull, but it's stuff that has to be done day-to-day to keep things going.
ddickinson: Hello, wonderful and lovely people of the thread of Fred!

I bring cake to celebrate! I am finally out of the danger zone and should not be at any big risk now of a fatal setback like the few I had recently. I seem to be finally on the mend and while I could still have minor setback and while it will take some time, things are finally starting to look up for my health, which I am soooo happy to hear. *big silly happy dance*

And to celebrate, I brought some Mario cake. :-)

*big hugs*

http://cakesideas.blog74.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/super-mario-birthday-cake.jpg
So happy for you!

Very nice day indeed! :)

*Hugs*
ElTerprise: Well everyone loves cake. Soccorro probably too much though... ;)

You're welcome *big hug*
Yay for no more classes... For now. :-)

CarrionCrow: -laughs- Quite possibly the unsexiest sex line on the internet...

It's not bad. Just the usual routine. It gets dull, but it's stuff that has to be done day-to-day to keep things going.
I never said it was a good sex line. But at least it is DRM-Free. :-)

True, but I can't do most of that at the moment, so to me that sounds like a great day. :-)

XxXSprayvWarXxX: So happy for you!

*Hugs*
Thank you.
ElTerprise: Well everyone loves cake. Soccorro probably too much though... ;)

You're welcome *big hug*
ddickinson: Yay for no more classes... For now. :-)

CarrionCrow: -laughs- Quite possibly the unsexiest sex line on the internet...

ddickinson: I never said it was a good sex line. But at least it is DRM-Free. :-)

True, but I can't do most of that at the moment, so to me that sounds like a great day. :-)

XxXSprayvWarXxX: So happy for you!

*Hugs*
ddickinson: Thank you.
Your welcome *hug*
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Well, I'm really sorry if I'm like that in your eyes, but your thoughts for me are wrong.
How many games have you hit up other people for? Have many games have you given in return? How many ridiculously unreasonable requests have you made of people that you don't even know, that don't know you? How many times have you disregarded people talking? How many times have you given the most cursory, dismissive response possible while demonstrating that you gave less than half a shit about what the person was actually saying?
ddickinson: I never said it was a good sex line. But at least it is DRM-Free. :-)

-laughs- I look like a rhino and scream like a Tasmanian Devil. Neither of those things are exactly chock full of attractiveness.

Good point. I guess it's just the day-to-day that I take for granted and get annoyed with at times.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by CarrionCrow
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Well, I'm really sorry if I'm like that in your eyes, but your thoughts for me are wrong.
CarrionCrow: How many games have you hit up other people for? Have many games have you given in return? How many ridiculously unreasonable requests have you made of people that you don't even know, that don't know you? How many times have you disregarded people talking? How many times have you given the most cursory, dismissive response possible while demonstrating that you gave less than half a shit about what the person was actually saying?
1)Not that many.
2) I have given some games in return.
3) They weren't ridiculously and I have knew them already.
4),5 I pay attention to what the people are saying, but the thing is I have a life and things to do everyday. I can't be online all the time.

Goodnight! :)
Post edited February 06, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX