It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Not every single time. Just most of the time. But what can I say, I like having fun with someone who knows what a bit of playful banter is. :-)

I think this is becoming the silly dance thread. :-)

[...]
Yes, yes, every single chance you get, but I'll let it slide today, too happy with your news to make you admit the truth! ;-P

Well, the silly dance thread sounds a tad more like my cup of tea than a sex line of three males in mankinis. ;-)
AgentBirdnest: õ__Ô
*voluntarily throws self in the oubliette to hide* :-|
But we are gonna use the money for games, lot and lots of games. :-)

CarrionCrow: I think we need to rethink the attire, at least. One mention of mankini and the conversation kinda shut down...
Bondage gear perhaps? Agent did just go into the dungeon. But okay, if they are not up to it we will just have to abandon the idea. :-)

HypersomniacLive: Yes, yes, every single chance you get, but I'll let it slide today, too happy with your news to make you admit the truth! ;-P

Well, the silly dance thread sounds a tad more like my cup of tea than a sex line of three males in mankinis. ;-)
Three males? I thought it was just Agent and ELT? Wait, are you volunteering? That is so generous. We promise to share the profits with you, well after our commission of course. :-)
Post edited February 06, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Sorry I missed your reply.

Do you have everything ready for your trip to Denmark?
No problem...i suck at multitasking anyway and the skype chat needs my attention :)

No yet...have to finalise it tomorrow :)
ddickinson: Bondage gear perhaps? Agent did just go into the dungeon. But okay, if they are not up to it we will just have to abandon the idea. :-)
We need to rethink the concept, then come back to it. Have to start with outfits that won't immediately make them want to run and hide.
CarrionCrow: We need to rethink the concept, then come back to it. Have to start with outfits that won't immediately make them want to run and hide.
I guess the venture died a young death. Maybe the world is not ready for our brand of DRM-Free service. :-)
ddickinson: I guess the venture died a young death. Maybe the world is not ready for our brand of DRM-Free service. :-)
I think it needs to start with something less revealing. It'll take a lot of convincing to get to that final mankini level.
ElTerprise: No problem...i suck at multitasking anyway and the skype chat needs my attention :)

No yet...have to finalise it tomorrow :)
I keep missing you, sorry again. I think I am a little too tired.

So you have most of it done. Will you have any time to yourselves while you are there?
ddickinson: [...]

Three males? I thought it was just Agent and ELT? [...]
As usual, you're deliberately twisting my words. Unless you know something the rest of us don't, CarrionCrow should count as a male, hence three. ;-)

Wait, are you volunteering? That is so generous. We promise to share the profits with you, well after our commission of course. :-)
Look, I know I said I'm very happy for you, but I'm not that happy! ;-P
HypersomniacLive: As usual, you're deliberately twisting my words. Unless you know something the rest of us don't, CarrionCrow should count as a male, hence three. ;-)

Look, I know I said I'm very happy for you, but I'm not that happy! ;-P
Crow is running it, he is the manager of the operation. So why would he need to dress up?

Shame, we were hoping to make lots of money from it. Just think of all those copies of Fist Puncher you could buy. :-)
ddickinson: I keep missing you, sorry again. I think I am a little too tired.

So you have most of it done. Will you have any time to yourselves while you are there?
No problem at all.
Hopefully but i'm not sure yet :)
ddickinson: Crow is running it, he is the manager of the operation. So why would he need to dress up?

[...]
Do you even have to ask? Lead by example, of course! ;-)

Shame, we were hoping to make lots of money from it. Just think of all those copies of Fist Puncher you could buy. :-)
Ooh, I'm so incredibly tempted... not!
Looks like you don't really want to convince me. Or are you just out of shape? ;-P
HypersomniacLive: As usual, you're deliberately twisting my words. Unless you know something the rest of us don't, CarrionCrow should count as a male, hence three. ;-)
There's a big, big difference. Agent and EIT aren't scary. They can make money.
ElTerprise: No problem at all.
Hopefully but i'm not sure yet :)
If only they knew they were letting in a future evil mad scientist. :-)

It would be nice if you had some times to enjoy the city while you are there. Just try not to get too drunk. :-)

HypersomniacLive: Do you even have to ask? Lead by example, of course! ;-)

Ooh, I'm so incredibly tempted... not!
Looks like you don't really want to convince me. Or are you just out of shape? ;-P
He does, he will wear the costumes off camera, but he is needed to operate everything behind the scenes. It is a team effort you know. :-)

Out of shape? So now you call me fat? You really are mean tonight. :-)
(Only joking) :-)
Hi... and... um... what's with all the mankini talk now?

ddickinson:
Very nice to see you!
Ixamyakxim: Hi... and... um... what's with all the mankini talk now?
D's looking for people willing to get fitted up for a Skype dance troupe. Interested? =)