It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Emm... did you expect your clientele to have standards? ;-P
When there's money involved, there are always standards.
ddickinson: Well I will say goodnight, quiet thread of Fred. I am not sure why I am still up, I guess the excitement of the day perhaps, but I should try to get some sleep. I hope you all have a lovely night, and a great weekend.

*goodnight hugs and waves*

Edit: Typical, just as I say goodbye two of them post. :-)

I will reply more in the morning if that is okay? And as far as I know, Hyper, the dispute with "Ghost" is ongoing, with Ubisoft challenging them over it. Hopefully if they win they won't try to claim it for themselves like EA is trying to do. Scary really, soon every generic word will be trademarked. :-(
OK, it's okay, but only today because it's your day.

Have a good, happy rest, and a lovely weekend.

And I think I'll follow DD's lead, almost 04:00 here. Have a nice evening, and an even better weekend, everyone.

EDIT: Just saw this, so quick reply before I'm off.

CarrionCrow: When there's money involved, there are always standards.
There are standards and standards, so there's always a chance for scary to be profitable in that line of business. ;-)

Goodnight!
Post edited February 06, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
good mornings!
I read that DD's doing better, that's awesome!
I'll just have a bit of a dance with the gog bear while everyone's asleep...

and then the gog bear wanted to show off his breakdance skillz...
Attachments:
Post edited February 06, 2016 by superstande
superstande: everyone's asleep...
I don't sleep. I just perpetually sit here, waiting for the next stupid joke I can make.
superstande: everyone's asleep...
zeogold: I don't sleep. I just perpetually sit here, waiting for the next stupid joke I can make.
oh sorry. I'll keep that in mind.
stupid jokes are welcome, at least by me... probably by everyone too :)
zeogold: I don't sleep. I just perpetually sit here, waiting for the next stupid joke I can make.
superstande: oh sorry. I'll keep that in mind.
So, what's the weather like over in Finland? Cold? Or is it a balmy -5° today?
superstande: oh sorry. I'll keep that in mind.
zeogold: So, what's the weather like over in Finland? Cold? Or is it a balmy -5° today?
wow, good guess...
it's -5'C in Helsinki at the moment, which is in the Southern tip. Here it's about -6'C.
Hey how do you get that degree symbol..? :)
We have more of sunlight so it's more fun these days. As opposed to the November-January period when there's lots of dark...
How's it over there?

Also: just finished Eye of the beholder 1 - first time ever! ... probably played it first time in 1995 or something ;)
zeogold: So, what's the weather like over in Finland? Cold? Or is it a balmy -5° today?
superstande: wow, good guess...
it's -5'C in Helsinki at the moment, which is in the Southern tip. Here it's about -6'C.
Hey how do you get that degree symbol..? :)
We have more of sunlight so it's more fun these days. As opposed to the November-January period when there's lots of dark...
How's it over there?
Well, I am the Puzzlemaster, after all.
This lovely little ° can be achieved through the power of alt shortcuts, provided you're using windows. Holding down the alt key while typing "0176" should do it.
It averages around 60°F or so here. Which is around 15°C, I think. And of course, this here is California, so we're usually pretty sunny.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: 1)Not that many.
2) I have given some games in return.
3) They weren't ridiculously and I have knew them already.
4),5 I pay attention to what the people are saying, but the thing is I have a life and things to do everyday. I can't be online all the time.

Goodnight! :)
CarrionCrow: Okay, this is the point where I'm just going to figure that my original assessment of you was correct.
Why am I going to do that? Because I know that you're full of shit.

There's really no point in you being here. It's obvious that you do not truly care, that your primary goal is to get as many free items as possible, and you're not going to get anything.
ddickinson: This is the internet, there is a fetish for everything. :-)

I think we all do, I am sure I would be doing it if I was not stuck and unable to do so.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I still think the odds are pretty low.

True. Seems to be part of the standard experience of day-to-day living.
I don't really care how I look like to your eyes and like I said you are wrong.
zeogold: Well, I am the Puzzlemaster, after all.
This lovely little ° can be achieved through the power of alt shortcuts, provided you're using windows. Holding down the alt key while typing "0176" should do it.
It averages around 60°F or so here. Which is around 15°C, I think. And of course, this here is California, so we're usually pretty sunny.
hmm I must have something wrong with the input methods... I get nothing with alt shortcuts..
well maybe I'll figure it out later.
° ... seems I can steal it from others at least :P

Ah, the weather sounds nice. not too hot, not too cold :)
zeogold: Well, I am the Puzzlemaster, after all.
superstande: hmm I must have something wrong with the input methods... I get nothing with alt shortcuts..
well maybe I'll figure it out later.
° ... seems I can steal it from others at least :P

Ah, the weather sounds nice. not too hot, not too cold :)
You have to hold down alt for the entirety of typing the 0176, then release it directly after. Also, you have to type it on the number pad on the right and not the numbers at the top.

In California, this IS "cold"!
zeogold: You have to hold down alt for the entirety of typing the 0176, then release it directly after. Also, you have to type it on the number pad on the right and not the numbers at the top.

Ahh, so that's your "cold" .. :) ... things are subjective and relative.
But I guess it's not really nice before you can wear sandals! ... That's my favourite weather :)
° ... ho hoo! I managed it! thanks! ;)
zeogold: You have to hold down alt for the entirety of typing the 0176, then release it directly after. Also, you have to type it on the number pad on the right and not the numbers at the top.

superstande: Ahh, so that's your "cold" .. :) ... things are subjective and relative.
But I guess it's not really nice before you can wear sandals! ... That's my favourite weather :)
° ... ho hoo! I managed it! thanks! ;)
This here is California, pal. We'll wear sandals and shorts in ANY weather.
I really feel bad for the tourists who visit San Francisco and think it's going to be warm, though. They're always suckered into thinking that the entire state is perpetually toasty and sunny (that's mainly SOUTHERN California). I imagine it's the only way all those endless sweatshirt shops make any money.
zeogold: This here is California, pal. We'll wear sandals and shorts in ANY weather.
I really feel bad for the tourists who visit San Francisco and think it's going to be warm, though. They're always suckered into thinking that the entire state is perpetually toasty and sunny (that's mainly SOUTHERN California). I imagine it's the only way all those endless sweatshirt shops make any money.
alright! that's a nice attitude :)

That's funny... People end up buying lots of warm clothing as souvenirs :)
Good moaning.

I return just like a fake coin.
zeogold: It averages around 60°F or so here. Which is around 15°C, I think. And of course, this here is California, so we're usually pretty sunny.
Ah yes, that is a bit chilly. That's when I put a jacket on.

When it drops below 10ºC (50ºF) that's when I break out the heavy coat and mittens.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by j0ekerr