It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Good evening, lovely people of Fred!

Just a quick visit today while my partner is out doing a few things. I hope you are all having a great weekend so far?

*hugs and silly waves*

Of course I want to get you into trouble, what have we been talking about all this time? :-)
I see, so it is not 2,000. I guess that shows how much attention I pay to such things. But still, you are close to 2,000. which is still well deserved.

Since when do stars breath? o_O

But where would be the fun in that. :-)
Good evening? Did you move to Australia overnight? ↁ_ↁ

I guess giving me a break on such joyous day was too much to hope for. Silly me. ;-P

Since when do stars breath? Colour me disappointed - you of all people should know better since you have a star in your life. ;-)

Coming up with more ideas for their costumes, and getting them to wear them sounds plenty fun to me. *wink wink*

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend.
moonshineshadow: *big weekend hug*
*even bigger weekend hug*

http://img1.sendscraps.com/se/088/054.jpg
AgentBirdnest: Buy 'em all \o/ [/unreasonable]

... or only buy them if you plan to play them this weekend. EA seems to put their catalog on sale every couple of months, so you could just wait around for the next one (and maybe even get better deals if there is a spring or insomnia promo.) [/reasonable]

... or, you know... buy 'em all...
*friendly smile and nod*
Further deals are indeed likely but time is actually a factor.
Specially with the euro falling harder than a sperm whale suspended above Magrathea (FCKIN' DRAGHI!!!).
HypersomniacLive: Good evening? Did you move to Australia overnight? ↁ_ↁ

I guess giving me a break on such joyous day was too much to hope for. Silly me. ;-P

Since when do stars breath? Colour me disappointed - you of all people should know better since you have a star in your life. ;-)

Coming up with more ideas for their costumes, and getting them to wear them sounds plenty fun to me. *wink wink*

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend.
Damn. Why are you always picking on me for that. :-)
But I have not really slept much, so I think my mind must still be set on yesterday. But it must be evening for someone, so I was just aiming it a them. It was not a mistake at all. :-)

Okay, I will give you a break...... Break over. :-) *big silly hug*

I do indeed, and very lucky to have one as well.

So now I have to come up with costume ideas as well? I was just supposed to be a silent partner, I put some investment in and collect some profit. Crow was supposed to do all the hard work. :-)

I hope you have a lovely weekend.
EndreWhiteMane: It's 06:30, which stands for 'oh my god it's only 6:30am!'.
Morning all, hope you're all OK, getting ready for work here and feeling not too bad.
*waves and hugs with hot coffee*
n__o
Morning to you too, and good luck with work! Hopefully that "not too bad" keeps up, and even gets to "good" through the day :-)
*handshake, milkshake, and Shake 'n Bake*
ddickinson: Awww, not even one little hug left? And I even brought you a cake as well, featuring your home valley and your nice house. :'-(

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6b/46/f4/6b46f437a05c48337522035bc9ea7dcd.jpg

Glad to hear you are doing good so far. I have a lovely evening planned for later, but other than that I will just be enjoying some lovely time at home with my partner.

*big hug, with some spare hugs for Agent to give to others*
Awwww.... that is an awesome cake :-D And thanks for the spare hugs!

Sounds like some excellent plans. Hope the weekend goes absolutely wonderfully for you :-)

And I think I already said it last night, but I can't remember for sure, so... Congrats on the news from yesterday! I'm very happy to hear it, and it's about time :-)
*big spare hug, happy dance, and sharing the Moomin cake*
moonshineshadow: *welcome hug*
Hey *big return hug*
How are you today?

Morning all, hope you're all OK, getting ready for work here and feeling not too bad.

I say:
GO FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM THING! :-)
Morning Endre. Glad to hear that - i'm fine :)
ElTerprise: *big return hug* Alright. How are you doing? :)
Doing okeydokey(artichokey) here... Nothing particularly fun or interesting happening, but in a good mood anyway. How about yourself?
moonshineshadow: *welcome hug*
ElTerprise: Hey *big return hug*
How are you today?
Tired and still trying to convince my computer to work again the way I want ;-) But otherwise I'm doing ok :D
How about you?

I say:
GO FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM THING! :-)
Good moaning!

Indeed, how could one resist the call of the sexy cre...Wait there's no chocolate mousse in that pool!
(Adjusts monocle)
Ugh, how crass!
For some reason Moomin is big in Japan.
I prefer my cakes with more turtle.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by j0ekerr
Good midday everybody!

spent all of yesterday afternoon doing titrations. Sitting behind a workbench dripping stuff into a fluid untill it changed color ... so exiting.

Anyway, school regulations in Belgium mean I have the coming week off, so I'll recover :)
AgentBirdnest: Doing okeydokey(artichokey) here... Nothing particularly fun or interesting happening, but in a good mood anyway. How about yourself?
Glad to hear that - well i'm fine..a bit tired and still lot to prepare for the field trip though... :)

moonshineshadow: Tired and still trying to convince my computer to work again the way I want ;-) But otherwise I'm doing ok :D
How about you?
That doesn't sound too bad :)
Good luck with your computer :)
Well i'm also a bit tired but otherwise fine. Hope that i'll be done with the preparations for Copenhagen in the next hour :)
Hello gog people, *hugs*

What an exhausting day that was! I had a 5 hour math lesson in the extra school today! :) Phew finally done! :)

How are you all doing?
uh just quickly popping by.
Warm greetings to all! Hope you are all feeling good and not cold and in pains!

It started snowing here. It wasn't snowing, when, three and a half hours ago, started fixing XCom Enemy Within to run... Now that lovely endevour is completed and the program has agreed to use the nvidia chip instead of the intel chip :)
Hooray! People 1, Machine 0.

Taketh care! Gotta go fix my bike next! :)
superstande: uh just quickly popping by.
Warm greetings to all! Hope you are all feeling good and not cold and in pains!

It started snowing here. It wasn't snowing, when, three and a half hours ago, started fixing XCom Enemy Within to run... Now that lovely endevour is completed and the program has agreed to use the nvidia chip instead of the intel chip :)
Hooray! People 1, Machine 0.

Taketh care! Gotta go fix my bike next! :)
Good day! :) *hugs!

Nice that it snows there! :), glad to hear that! :)

Yay! :)

Good Luck with it! :) Take Care too! :)
I have no idea it is day or night but it's the right time to contiue the sabotage against Project Avatar :P