It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I finished all updates and re-installed the important programs *yeah*
moonshineshadow: I finished all updates and re-installed the important programs *yeah*
Minesweeper?
CarrionCrow: If it's any consolation, you're not the only person who does that.

Yes, it should stay that way. Need to grab some pills in a bit, but other than that, I'll be seeing just how many games I've got all together. That should make for a sobering, "what the hell is wrong with you?" experience. -laughs-
I know....:)

Sounds like funny experience then - but let's hope the day stays that way indeed :)

moonshineshadow: I finished all updates and re-installed the important programs *yeah*
That's great *big happy hug* :)
Post edited February 06, 2016 by ElTerprise
Bravo! <clap> <clap> <clap>
j0ekerr: So glad to see you haven't fallen under the lure of the discount and kept your haul to less than two dozens.
Venetica looks nice, the character design seems a bit cartoony, which allows the graphics to age better. You'll have to tell me how well or bad the controls handle.
Wait is that a visual novel? Well if you're going full weeaboo may I suggest this one? Just listen to her sweet melodious voice. Doesn't it make you want to rip out her instestines through her nostrils?
Oh, I still have more that I want. But it'll keep.

I've seen people do a Let's Play of it, saw a small chunk, seems like a basic RPG, enjoyable but not profound by any means.

I most certainly am not. Saw the cat ears on that page and immediately shut it off.

Yay for that. =)

-gently threatens Moon's hard drive with a bat so it behaves this time...-
ElTerprise: I know....:)

Sounds like funny experience then - but let's hope the day stays that way indeed :)
If anything, it's now looking quieter. Roommates said they'd pick up the pills while they were out, no need for me to go to the store I already go to way, way, way, WAY too much to begin with.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Okay...just ran some quick numbers. I'm not buying anything more for a while. Possibly quite a while.
CarrionCrow: If anything, it's now looking quieter. Roommates said they'd pick up the pills while they were out, no need for me to go to the store I already go to way, way, way, WAY too much to begin with.
But won't they miss you at the store then? ;)

Sounds even better :)
ElTerprise: But won't they miss you at the store then? ;)

Sounds even better :)
-laughing hard- Probably not.

Yes, that works for me. I'll stick with my original plan - talking, drinking, smoking, some videos, some games. That's fine.

Although, I should probably skip some of the videos for a bit. Have been watching someone by the name of Maximilian, he makes me want to play fighting games.
I'm horrible at them, but he still makes me want to.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Oh, I still have more that I want. But it'll keep.

I've seen people do a Let's Play of it, saw a small chunk, seems like a basic RPG, enjoyable but not profound by any means.

I most certainly am not. Saw the cat ears on that page and immediately shut it off.
I'm feeling masochistic and filthy. So I went looking for the game which would make me feel the most debased and unclean. Something which would make me regret spending even a second of my time in such utterly repugnant rubbish. Which would make scooping my eyes with a rusty spoon feel comparatively better than enduring another moment of the game.

I think I found it.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr:
If you pay the equivalent of seven dollars for that? You're going to end up wanting to smash your head through a wall.
CarrionCrow: If you pay the equivalent of seven dollars for that? You're going to end up wanting to smash your head through a wall.
Indeed, but now after finding out such a thing exists, doesn't the cat-eared maid/waitress feel a lot more appealing?
It even manages to make this look like a masterpiece.
j0ekerr: Indeed, but now after finding out such a thing exists, doesn't the cat-eared maid/waitress feel a lot more appealing?
It even manages to make this look like a masterpiece.
No...not really. That's like saying that shoving my hand in a roaring fireplace sounds more appealing when compared to jamming it into a running lawnmower.
They both still suck. A lot. Just in different ways.

I'd go with the last of three since they're at least human. Stuff like nudity and sexuality don't bother me a bit, but the full-on furries are really creepy.
Let's move onto other things with less nipples.
----
I'm currently trying to decide, wether to make my biggest binge-purchase. Should I grab the full EA package or not?
Let's recap.
Games I'm really interested in: The Kyrandia series.
Games I'm tepid about but not disinterested: The Wing Commander Saga. The Ultima games, Sim City, Medal of Honor, Theme Park, Strike Commander.
Games I don't give a damn about: Crusader. Lands of Lore. Starflight, Bioforge.
Games I actually don't want: Populous, Magic Carpet.
The rest I already own.

I think I got them all.
The scales are in favour but it's a somewhat big amount for what I'm used to.

PS: I just took a long look at 'The Long Dark' and it looks gorgeous.
This coming from someone who doesn't like survival games.
Post edited February 07, 2016 by j0ekerr
Good grief, I have one little conversation with the soup seller and as soon as I go to sleep, y'all start talking about nipples?
Well done! :-)