It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: Very nice to see you!
Thank you.

CarrionCrow: D's looking for people willing to get fitted up for a Skype dance troupe. Interested? =)
Hey, I am a silent partner, you are the one who is supposed to be running everything. :-)
Ixamyakxim: Hi... and... um... what's with all the mankini talk now?
CarrionCrow: D's looking for people willing to get fitted up for a Skype dance troupe. Interested? =)
LOL - a GoG line dancing video troupe outfitted in nothing but mankinis (or is mankini the plural of makini?). I don't know why, when I asked a question involving the word "mankini" I should have hoped for something that wasn't disturbing ;) My mankini is unfortunately at the dry cleaners, and the squirrel I stuff in it committed suicide long long ago so I think I'm out for this one.

*NOTE* "squirrel stuffed in mankini" joke shamelessly stolen from someone much funnier than I
CarrionCrow: There's a big, big difference. Agent and EIT aren't scary. They can make money.
People have all sorts of kinks. ;-)

ddickinson: [...]

Out of shape? So now you call me fat? You really are mean tonight. :-)
(Only joking) :-)
From twisting my words to putting words in my mouth... You just can't help yourself, can you?

And I'm actually behaving tonight, because I'm very happy for you. ;-)
ddickinson: Hey, I am a silent partner, you are the one who is supposed to be running everything. :-)
Maybe at the beginning, but as soon as the dread banana hammock entered the conversation, all aspects of it went to you. ;)
HypersomniacLive: From twisting my words to putting words in my mouth... You just can't help yourself, can you?

And I'm actually behaving tonight, because I'm very happy for you. ;-)
What can I say, I must be sick. Which technically is true. :-)

And you must also be happy about your 5th star soon, which you most certainly deserve. And I know, rep and stars are not important, but it is still nice.

CarrionCrow: Maybe at the beginning, but as soon as the dread banana hammock entered the conversation, all aspects of it went to you. ;)
I never agreed to that. Fine, deals off. Organising all that is way too much work, and I sure a hell don't want to be there running things with a bunch of guys in banana hammocks. :-)
ddickinson: If only they knew they were letting in a future evil mad scientist. :-)

It would be nice if you had some times to enjoy the city while you are there. Just try not to get too drunk. :-)
Well too bad :P

It's way to expensive there to get drunk ;)
But thankfully i've been to the city before :)
Ixamyakxim: LOL - a GoG line dancing video troupe outfitted in nothing but mankinis (or is mankini the plural of makini?). I don't know why, when I asked a question involving the word "mankini" I should have hoped for something that wasn't disturbing ;) My mankini is unfortunately at the dry cleaners, and the squirrel I stuff in it committed suicide long long ago so I think I'm out for this one.

*NOTE* "squirrel stuffed in mankini" joke shamelessly stolen from someone much funnier than I
-laughing hard- Someone packing a mankini full of rodents could be an extra draw. You might have just the right gimmick...
ElTerprise: Well too bad :P

It's way to expensive there to get drunk ;)
But thankfully i've been to the city before :)
Is Denmark an expensive city, or is alcohol just expensive in general there?
HypersomniacLive: People have all sorts of kinks. ;-)
Maybe so, but there's a difference between kink and standards. ;P
ddickinson: Is Denmark an expensive city, or is alcohol just expensive in general there?
Yep Denmark is quite expensive compared to Germany but alcohol is even more expensive ....
Random topic.

Apparently EA tried to trademark the word "Ghost". And someone said Sony tried to trademark "Let's Play".

(I just figured you might want a change from mankinis) :-)

ElTerprise: Yep Denmark is quite expensive compared to Germany but alcohol is even more expensive ....
I know, bring in your own alcohol to get drunk with. :-)
Post edited February 06, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: What can I say, I must be sick. Which technically is true. :-)

[...]
*keeps thoughts on "sick" to self*

And you must also be happy about your 5th star soon, which you most certainly deserve. And I know, rep and stars are not important, but it is still nice.

[...]
Shush, Owl might hear you, do you want to get me in trouble?
On a side note - if I'm not terribly mistaken, the 5th star doesn't come before 3000 (or is it 2500?), so more like soon™. ;-)
And on a serious note - only a living, breathing star brings happiness.

I never agreed to that. Fine, deals off. Organising all that is way too much work, and I sure a hell don't want to be there running things with a bunch of guys in banana hammocks. :-)
See, if you had let him do what I suggested, you could still profit without any work.

ddickinson: Random topic.

Apparently EA tried to trademark the word "Ghost". And someone said Sony tried to trademark "Let's Play".

(I just figured you might want a change from mankinis) :-)

[...]
I hope that "tried" means they failed. This trademarking business has gotten pretty ridiculous.

CarrionCrow: Maybe so, but there's a difference between kink and standards. ;P
Emm... did you expect your clientele to have standards? ;-P
ddickinson: I know, bring in your own alcohol to get drunk with. :-)
Don't think there will be space for it :)
Post edited February 06, 2016 by ElTerprise
Well I will say goodnight, quiet thread of Fred. I am not sure why I am still up, I guess the excitement of the day perhaps, but I should try to get some sleep. I hope you all have a lovely night, and a great weekend.

*goodnight hugs and waves*

Edit: Typical, just as I say goodbye two of them post. :-)

I will reply more in the morning if that is okay? And as far as I know, Hyper, the dispute with "Ghost" is ongoing, with Ubisoft challenging them over it. Hopefully if they win they won't try to claim it for themselves like EA is trying to do. Scary really, soon every generic word will be trademarked. :-(
Post edited February 06, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Well I will say goodnight, quiet thread of Fred. I am not sure why I am still up, I guess the excitement of the day perhaps, but I should try to get some sleep. I hope you all have a lovely night, and a great weekend.

*goodnight hugs and waves*
Have a very good night, D, and once again, congratulations on the news. Sleep well when you get there, and keep on feeling better. =)