It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: Good moaning. [...] When it drops below 10ºC (50ºF) that's when I break out the heavy coat and mittens.
23ºC in the house, and I still need a hat and mittens :-p
Good morning :-)
*tips helmet to the bunny, everyone else*
AgentBirdnest: Good morning :-)
No hug? *looks really really sad*
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet to the bunny, everyone else*
moonshineshadow: No hug? *looks really really sad*
I was saving them all for the moment you showed up :-)
*all the hugs*
AgentBirdnest: 23ºC in the house, and I still need a hat and mittens :-p
Good morning :-)
Top o' the morning you as well mate, pip pip cheerio!

I face a conundrum.

Do I do the dirty deed with the sheep? And splurge like I've never splurged before?! Do I show moderation, restraint, discipline and finesse while I phlegmatically and insouciantly sip my tea and adjust my monocle? Or should I just throw myself onto it as onto a wading pool filled with whipped cream and sexy microbikini-clad amazon wrestlers?
Post edited February 06, 2016 by j0ekerr
moonshineshadow: No hug? *looks really really sad*
AgentBirdnest: I was saving them all for the moment you showed up :-)
*all the hugs*
Yeah :D
*extra big return hug*
I hope you are doing fine?
Hello everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
j0ekerr: I face a conundrum.

Do I do the dirty deed with the sheep? And splurge like I've never splurged before?! Do I show moderation, restraint, discipline and finesse while I phlegmatically and insouciantly sip my tea and adjust my monocle? Or should I just throw myself onto it as onto a wading pool filled with whipped cream and sexy microbikini-clad amazonian wrestlers?
ê__ê *Oogles those big words*
I'd say avoid any bestiality. It's a bit plucked up. That said, I'm not really sure what you are talking about :-p
moonshineshadow: Yeah :D
*extra big return hug*
Fine would be a good description, yeah. Still having some side effects from my meds, but nothing too terrible. Besides, I'm in a pretty good mood :-)

And you? How is the battle going against your evil computer?
Post edited February 06, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: ê__ê *Oogles those big words*
I'd say avoid any bestiality. It's a bit plucked up. That said, I'm not really sure what you are talking about :-p
The weekend sale.

The more I look at it the more I realize it's chock full of things I want, just not that much.
But they're oh so very very cheap!
Good evening, lovely people of Fred!

Just a quick visit today while my partner is out doing a few things. I hope you are all having a great weekend so far?

*hugs and silly waves*

HypersomniacLive: Shush, Owl might hear you, do you want to get me in trouble?
On a side note - if I'm not terribly mistaken, the 5th star doesn't come before 3000 (or is it 2500?), so more like soon™. ;-)
And on a serious note - only a living, breathing star brings happiness.

See, if you had let him do what I suggested, you could still profit without any work.
Of course I want to get you into trouble, what have we been talking about all this time? :-)
I see, so it is not 2,000. I guess that shows how much attention I pay to such things. But still, you are close to 2,000. which is still well deserved.

Since when do stars breath? o_O

But where would be the fun in that. :-)
ElTerprise: Hello everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
*pat on the shoulder* (I gave Moon all of the hugs :-p)
j0ekerr: The weekend sale.

The more I look at it the more I realize it's chock full of things I want, just not that much.
But they're oh so very very cheap!
Buy 'em all \o/ [/unreasonable]

... or only buy them if you plan to play them this weekend. EA seems to put their catalog on sale every couple of months, so you could just wait around for the next one (and maybe even get better deals if there is a spring or insomnia promo.) [/reasonable]

... or, you know... buy 'em all...
ddickinson: Good evening, lovely people of Fred!

Just a quick visit today while my partner is out doing a few things. I hope you are all having a great weekend so far?

*hugs and silly waves*
*friendly smile and nod*

Good so far, yeah. Full of all the most fun things like cleaning, washing dishes, and doing laundry :-)
How's it going for you? Anything fun planned for your weekend?
Post edited February 06, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
It's 06:30, which stands for 'oh my god it's only 6:30am!'.
Morning all, hope you're all OK, getting ready for work here and feeling not too bad.
*waves and hugs with hot coffee*

I say:
GO FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM THING! :-)
Post edited February 06, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
ddickinson: Since when do stars breath? o_O
Well in a somewhat metaphorical sense stars breathe, as long as you understand breathing as the release of energy by means of a fuel soruce. We breathe ATP, which is vastly inferior since we're limited to measly combustion which is a paltry molecular process that doesn't affect the atoms themselves while stars breathe hydrogen and work at the nuclear level, squashing together hydrogen nucleii and combining them into helium atoms to release vast amounts of energWORGK!

(Over-the-head-hit-with-chicken-with-pulley-in-the-middle: works for overly pedantic prats too)

And now for something, completely different.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by j0ekerr
AgentBirdnest: *friendly smile and nod*

Good so far, yeah. Full of all the most fun things like cleaning, washing dishes, and doing laundry :-)
How's it going for you? Anything fun planned for your weekend?
Awww, not even one little hug left? And I even brought you a cake as well, featuring your home valley and your nice house. :'-(

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6b/46/f4/6b46f437a05c48337522035bc9ea7dcd.jpg

Glad to hear you are doing good so far. I have a lovely evening planned for later, but other than that I will just be enjoying some lovely time at home with my partner.

*big hug, with some spare hugs for Agent to give to others*

EndreWhiteMane: It's 06:30, which stands for 'oh my god it's only 6:30am!'.
Morning all, hope you're all OK, getting ready for work here and feeling not too bad.

I say:
GO FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM THING! :-)
*big hug*

I am glad to hear you are not doing too bad today. I hope you have a great day at work, and a lovely weekend.

j0ekerr: Well in a somewhat metaphorical sense stars breathe, as long as you understand breathing as the release of energy by means of a fuel soruce. We breathe ATP, which is vastly inferior since we're limited to measly combustion which is a paltry molecular process that doesn't affect the atoms themselves while stars breathe hydrogen and work at the nuclear level, squashing together hydrogen nucleii and combining them into helium atoms to release vast amounts of energWORGK!

(Over-the-head-hit-with-chicken-with-pulley-in-the-middle: works for overly pedantic prats too)

And now for something, completely different.
Stop giving Hyper get-out arguments. :-)
But you are right, I guess. Depending on how you look at it you could argue that. But I would think that breathing would not be the right word, and that the definition is pretty much set on what we humans do, not what the starts themselves do.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by ddickinson
AgentBirdnest: *pat on the shoulder* (I gave Moon all of the hugs :-p)
*big return hug* Alright. How are you doing? :)
ElTerprise: Hello everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
*welcome hug*

moonshineshadow: Yeah :D
*extra big return hug*
AgentBirdnest: Fine would be a good description, yeah. Still having some side effects from my meds, but nothing too terrible. Besides, I'm in a pretty good mood :-)
And you? How is the battle going against your evil computer?
That is good, hopefully the side effects will also go away *big hug*
And I am doing ok, pretty tired, but at least it seems like I am slowing starting to win against the computer ;-)

ddickinson: Good evening, lovely people of Fred!
*hugs and silly waves*
*big weekend hug*

EndreWhiteMane: It's 06:30, which stands for 'oh my god it's only 6:30am!'.
*big that is way too early to get up hug* ;-)
Post edited February 06, 2016 by moonshineshadow