It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Hello, wonderful and lovely people of the thread of Fred!

I bring cake to celebrate! I am finally out of the danger zone and should not be at any big risk now of a fatal setback like the few I had recently. I seem to be finally on the mend and while I could still have minor setback and while it will take some time, things are finally starting to look up for my health, which I am soooo happy to hear. *big silly happy dance*

And to celebrate, I brought some Mario cake. :-)

*big hugs*

http://cakesideas.blog74.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/super-mario-birthday-cake.jpg
That's... TOTALLY AWESOME

*big joyous hugs*
Good morning/afternoon, everyone. =)

Hopefully the the weekend's starting off well for you all.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon, everyone. =)

Good Morning!
How's your weekend looking like... managed to find reason not to buy too much from steam sale? :P
My wife just left for a ladies' night so I have another rare evening to myself... Just came back visiting some of my family.
I still can't believe that I actually beat Eye of the Beholder... If that's possible, anything is possible!
It's a wonderful world! :)
superstande: Good Morning!
How's your weekend looking like... managed to find reason not to buy too much from steam sale? :P
My wife just left for a ladies' night so I have another rare evening to myself... Just came back visiting some of my family.
I still can't believe that I actually beat Eye of the Beholder... If that's possible, anything is possible!
Good evening. =)

It's not looking too bad here. Should be pretty quiet overall for me while the roommates gear up to watch the Super Bowl.

-laughs- Well...um...I'd intended for it to not be much of a sale. Didn't really end up that way, though. Ended up with another 17.

That's cool. She gets to do stuff with her friends, you get to do whatever you feel like.

Holy crap, congratulations on that one. Seriously envying you right now. I've heard more than once that Eye of the Beholder 2 is the best of the series, now you've got that to look forward to.

Started yesterday. So far, so good.

superstande: Good Morning!
Steam's having a sale?

Goes off to look

Indeed they are! I didn't even know...
And frankly, I don't really care.
Good evening folks...looks like I'm finally done with the preperations...took way longer than expected....

Just got back from work and feeling tired but good, that's a welcome thing.
Only bought 7 from you know where, a huge 19 dollars worth:

Endless Legend™ - Classic Edition
Frankenstein: Master of Death
12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature
Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2
Swordbreaker The Game
Space Pilgrim Episode II: Epsilon Indi
Space Pilgrim Episode III: Delta Pavonis

Glad your day is being a peaceful one.

Edit: And HOWDY all! :-)
ElTerprise: Good evening folks...looks like I'm finally done with the preperations...took way longer than expected....
It always does, at least you have some time left over for a bit of sleep. ;)
Post edited February 06, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
ElTerprise: Good evening folks...looks like I'm finally done with the preperations...took way longer than expected....
Good evening. =)

At least you're done now. You can hopefully get some time to relax, do the double-check thing just in case, all that good stuff.
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

It's not looking too bad here. Should be pretty quiet overall for me while the roommates gear up to watch the Super Bowl.

-laughs- Well...um...I'd intended for it to not be much of a sale. Didn't really end up that way, though. Ended up with another 17.

That's cool. She gets to do stuff with her friends, you get to do whatever you feel like.

Holy crap, congratulations on that one. Seriously envying you right now. I've heard more than once that Eye of the Beholder 2 is the best of the series, now you've got that to look forward to.
Alright, sounds like a plan. Yeah, Super Bowl... *tries to think of any knowledge about it* ... it's a big thing! :) Frank Drebin was an umpire there once, I think :P

Yeah, I think the, "getting lost a lot" - thing helped a lot, it turns out, because that way I leveled up all the characters maybe even too much.
I had most difficulty in EotB with the puzzles.

I hope you got some good solid games from the steam, then?
Endre gifted me XCOM and the add-on Enemy Within. The add-on actually sort of fuses into the original, just adding content everywhere, I think. Quite an awesome game, from first impressions... Very grateful to him :)

alright, grab a beer, chill out ;)
Post edited February 06, 2016 by superstande
EndreWhiteMane: Just got back from work and feeling tired but good, that's a welcome thing.

Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2
Swordbreaker The Game

Very much so, happy to hear it. Good afternoon to you, as well. =)

-laughs- I got one of the same things you did, that being Sorcery Parts 1 and 2. It looks really interesting, and I like Steve Jackson-related pen and paper roleplaying games, so that should make it even better.

I ended up with -

Ubermosh
LISA: Complete Edition
Calendula
Lyne
Culpa Innata
Risen 3 Complete
12 is Better Than 6
Sorcery
David
Unhack
Oh RPG
Venetica Gold
White Night
Roundabout
Gemcraft - Chasing Shadows
Pivvot
The Room

Lots of interesting stuff in there. Some puzzle, some heavy RPG, some horror. Liking the mix of it.
EndreWhiteMane: Just got back from work and feeling tired but good, that's a welcome thing.

Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2
Swordbreaker The Game

Hey Endre :)
Yep. That's true. I'm quite happy that i'll be having a relaxing evening then. I doubt that i'm going to sleep an longer than usual though :)
How are you?

Oh that sounds like a decent haul :)

CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

At least you're done now. You can hopefully get some time to relax, do the double-check thing just in case, all that good stuff.
Hello Crow :)
Well i usually triple-check everything and will be still nervous ;)
Hope for a relaxing evening.
Glad to hear that you're having a quiet day :)
superstande: alright, grab a beer, chill out ;)
Yep...that's pretty much the plan :D
Post edited February 06, 2016 by ElTerprise

Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2
Swordbreaker The Game

Dems a lot of purty RPGMaker geims.
Some choose your own adventure style ones too.
This is about the only interesting thing I've seen.
And don't get Valkyria Chronicles until it's down to 75%.
Which it won't.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by j0ekerr
superstande: Alright, sounds like a plan. Yeah, Super Bowl... *tries to think of any knowledge about it* ... it's a big thing! :) Frank Drebin was an umpire there once, I think :P

Yeah, I think the, "getting lost a lot" - thing helped a lot, it turns out, because that way I leveled up all the characters maybe even too much.
I had most difficulty in EotB with the puzzles.

I hope you got some good solid games from the steam, then?
Endre gifted me XCOM and the add-on Enemy Within. The add-on actually sort of fuses into the original, just adding content everywhere, I think. Quite an awesome game, from first impressions... Very grateful to him :)
-laughs- It's the big American football thing. Not really what I'm into, but they like it. On the up side, there'll be plenty of really good food. Turns out that pressure cookers kick a lot of ass and you can make all kinds of stuff with them very quickly.

Hey, that works. Your crew got stronger and you didn't get rage quit-level frustrated, so it all came out well in the end.

Yes, I did. Definitely enough to keep me busy for a while. Thinking that's going to be the last big purchase I make until I clear at least 10 percent of my backlog. Moon's clearing 40 percent of hers has inspired me a fair bit.

Oh yeah, I like that one too. Haven't been brave enough to take on the originals yet, but I like the new one in general. Still needing to wipe it out so I can move onto X-Com 2 after I do the whole bank robbery for computer upgrade money thing.
ElTerprise: Hello Crow :)
Well i usually triple-check everything and will be still nervous ;)
Hope for a relaxing evening.
Glad to hear that you're having a quiet day :)
If it's any consolation, you're not the only person who does that.

Yes, it should stay that way. Need to grab some pills in a bit, but other than that, I'll be seeing just how many games I've got all together. That should make for a sobering, "what the hell is wrong with you?" experience. -laughs-
Post edited February 06, 2016 by CarrionCrow

Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2
Swordbreaker The Game

j0ekerr: Dems a lot of purty RPGMaker geims.
Some choose your own adventure style ones too.
This is about the only interesting thing I've seen.
And don't get Valkyria Chronicles until it's down to 75%.
Which it won't.
I grabbed Reveal The Deep last time around, haven't tried it yet but it looks cool. And 49 cents? O_O
Post edited February 06, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: Very much so, happy to hear it. Good afternoon to you, as well. =)

-laughs- I got one of the same things you did, that being Sorcery Parts 1 and 2. It looks really interesting, and I like Steve Jackson-related pen and paper roleplaying games, so that should make it even better.

I ended up with -

Ubermosh
LISA: Complete Edition
Calendula
Lyne
Culpa Innata
Risen 3 Complete
12 is Better Than 6
Sorcery
David
Unhack
Oh RPG
Venetica Gold
White Night
Roundabout
Gemcraft - Chasing Shadows
Pivvot
The Room

Lots of interesting stuff in there. Some puzzle, some heavy RPG, some horror. Liking the mix of it.
So glad to see you haven't fallen under the lure of the discount and kept your haul to less than two dozens.
Venetica looks nice, the character design seems a bit cartoony, which allows the graphics to age better. You'll have to tell me how well or bad the controls handle.
Wait, is that a visual novel? Well if you're going full weeaboo may I suggest this one? Just listen to her sweet melodious voice. Doesn't it make you want to rip out her instestines through her nostrils?
Post edited February 06, 2016 by j0ekerr