It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: But I am a giant insect, why can't I eat my former crew? :-)

We have Moon on our ship now? Yay! Now we are sure to be alright. Thank you for the little updates, it has been fun.

*big hug with no eating... yet* :-)
Because it lowers the rest of the crew's morale, hearing that rumbling tummy all the time ;-p

It's been fun doing it. I might do a few more tomorrow :-)

*big nervous hug* ,',',':-\
ddickinson: But i said agent with a small a, not Agent with a capital A. They are different things. :-)

I would probably use the names of real ships that served in the Royal Navy. Especially those from the two world wars. Which is what they did with a lot of ship names on Star Trek TNG, possibly due to the captain being English.

How about some creepy women instead? Or maybe you are not dressing right for the creepy guys. Try a nice swimsuit or a summer dress. :-)
Happens now and again when i wrote something in German before - which i did :)

Sounds like good idea. Yep they did that in TNG but the Captain was actually French not English although making him actually might've been a better idea :)

Well didn't happen to me and why should i wear a swimsuit ?
AgentBirdnest: Because it lowers the rest of the crew's morale, hearing that rumbling tummy all the time ;-p

It's been fun doing it. I might do a few more tomorrow :-)

*big nervous hug* ,',',':-\
Well, if there is enough cake I won't have to devour the crew. But then what do you expect with a giant mantis onboard. We are not the nicest of creatures. :-)

*big hug*

ElTerprise: Happens now and again when i wrote something in German before - which i did :)

Sounds like good idea. Yep they did that in TNG but the Captain was actually French not English although making him actually might've been a better idea :)

Well didn't happen to me and why should i wear a swimsuit ?
How dare you! Patrick Stewart is a born and bread Yorkshireman, not a Frenchman. Silly really that they made him French when he is clearly English. Why not hire a French person, or just make him English (he could still have the same name, obviously)?

I was just kidding about going on holiday on the Mediterranean and attracting creepy guys. You can't go swimming in your clothes, silly. :-)
Post edited February 05, 2016 by ddickinson
A forum "Let's Play". Haven't seen that before. Kinda fun. :-)
Hello Fred people.
EndreWhiteMane: A forum "Let's Play". Haven't seen that before. Kinda fun. :-)
Hello Fred people.
Hello, lovely Mr Endre!

How are you today? Did I read that things might be looking up for you after seeing your new doctor? I do hope so, hopefully they can be more helpful and you can feel a little better soon.

*big feel better soon hug*
Hello Fred people.
ddickinson: Hello, lovely Mr Endre!

How are you today? Did I read that things might be looking up for you after seeing your new doctor? I do hope so, hopefully they can be more helpful and you can feel a little better soon.

*big feel better soon hug*
Hi there English lady. ;)
Yeah, he finally is letting me try the meds I want and found a way to get my insurance to cover physical therapy.
The whole thing could go wrong but at least it's something new to try, hurting all the time sucks. :/
*big hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Hi there English lady. ;)
Yeah, he finally is letting me try the meds I want and found a way to get my insurance to cover physical therapy.
The whole thing could go wrong but at least it's something new to try, hurting all the time sucks. :/
*big hug*
I am glad to hear that. I hope the "could go wrong" is nothing serious, but I can understand you wanting to at least try, especially if you are hurting all the time. I have had my fair share of that lately and it is horrible.

So how has your day been other than that, do you like the new releases?

*big hug*
ddickinson: How dare you! Patrick Stewart is a born and bread Yorkshireman, not a Frenchman. Silly really that they made him French when he is clearly English. Why not hire a French person, or just make him English (he could still have the same name, obviously)?

I was just kidding about going on holiday on the Mediterranean and attracting creepy guys. You can't go swimming in your clothes, silly. :-)
I know - that's why it would've made more sense to make him English in the series. Probably i mean they didn't really get french pronounciation right anyway :)

But i was about to get a swimsuit :P
Of course i can swim in my clothes. Learned that when i did rowing :)
ElTerprise: I know - that's why it would've made more sense to make him English in the series. Probably i mean they didn't really get french pronounciation right anyway :)

But i was about to get a swimsuit :P
Of course i can swim in my clothes. Learned that when i did rowing :)
True, I wonder if they originally wanted a French actor but liked him when he auditioned? Not that it really matters, but it just seems silly.

What kind, a mankini perhaps? And of course you can, but swimsuits tend to be better suited. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Hi there English lady. ;)
*big hug*
ddickinson: I am glad to hear that. I hope the "could go wrong" is nothing serious, but I can understand you wanting to at least try, especially if you are hurting all the time. I have had my fair share of that lately and it is horrible.

So how has your day been other than that, do you like the new releases?

*big hug*
Could go wrong just means the pain could get quite a bit worse rather than better, then it would be time to start all over again.
Had a busy but OK day otherwise.
Yes, I think GOG is doing well with their choices. Thea catches my eye as does Starcrawlers.
Craft the World is a bit puzzling, general opinion seems to be that it has a lot of issues but is extremely fun to play. Very odd.

Glad to hear that you got some sleep and had a nice evening.
ddickinson: True, I wonder if they originally wanted a French actor but liked him when he auditioned? Not that it really matters, but it just seems silly.

What kind, a mankini perhaps? And of course you can, but swimsuits tend to be better suited. :-)
I don't know either.. Afaik the character was based on Horatio Hornblower so i guess they didn't really thought that through because i wouldn't describe Hornblower as a French archetype ;)

Hadn't though about that acutally :)
Of course they are - but why doing it the easy way :)
EndreWhiteMane: Could go wrong just means the pain could get quite a bit worse rather than better, then it would be time to start all over again.
Had a busy but OK day otherwise.
Yes, I think GOG is doing well with their choices. Thea catches my eye as does Starcrawlers.
Craft the World is a bit puzzling, general opinion seems to be that it has a lot of issues but is extremely fun to play. Very odd.

Glad to hear that you got some sleep and had a nice evening.
That does not sound good, but at least not the worst. Nice to see you are keeping busy, just try not to over do things too much and be sure to take care of yourself.

Craft the World is pretty much a poor mobile port with little done for the PC version, except charing about 3 times more :-). I have not really been looking into any of the new releases too much. As I said to Crow I am not really in the mood for buying games, but then I have been like that for over a year now. Probably due to me knowing I have lots of games still to play already.

I did have a lovely evening. I should be sleeping now but I am being silly and trying to put that off while looking through some things I probably should not while in my current frame of mind. I have not been having the nicest dreams and due to what they are about (actual things that have happened) they have been causing me a bit of bother at the moment. But nothing to worry about, just me being silly really (and sorry to mention it, I did not mean to complain).

*big hug*

ddickinson: True, I wonder if they originally wanted a French actor but liked him when he auditioned? Not that it really matters, but it just seems silly.

ElTerprise: I don't know either.. Afaik the character was based on Horatio Hornblower so i guess they didn't really thought that through because i wouldn't describe Hornblower as a French archetype ;)

Hadn't though about that acutally :)
Of course they are - but why doing it the easy way :)
Horatio Hornblower was a fictional Royal Navy officer fighting against France, if I remember correctly. Strange indeed. But then these are the same people that made the U.S. the heart of the federation of planets, and made all ships be called U.S.S. instead of U.F.S., or maybe U.F.P.S. :-)

Endre has a nice mankini he might let you borrow. Although maybe not the weather for it, especially in Denmark. :-)
Post edited February 05, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Well, if there is enough cake I won't have to devour the crew. But then what do you expect with a giant mantis onboard. We are not the nicest of creatures. :-)

*big hug*
*Gives DD a massive amount of cake* ','',:-|
You're right. I expect you to rip the bad guys up when they start teleporting onto our ship. Couldn't think of anyone else as brutally violent as you to take care of them ;-)

*extra-big and silly hug*
AgentBirdnest: *Gives DD a massive amount of cake* ','',:-|
You're right. I expect you to rip the bad guys up when they start teleporting onto our ship. Couldn't think of anyone else as brutally violent as you to take care of them ;-)

*extra-big and silly hug*
Yay! *eats all of the cake, not saving any for the rest of the crew.* :-)

Of course, I will do that as well. But if you all die and I am left all alone drifting in space then I must eat. I am pretty sure giant alien insects can't bake cakes to eat. :-)

*even bigger silly hug*
Hello Fred people.
Good evening, Endre.
It is kinda fun... Hopefully a ship full of Freddies will inspire me to win and bring my score to 1/30 :-) ... and I'm wondering what other games might be fun to do this with...