It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I fell asleep mid-conversation :-p
Good morning everyone. *big hugs*
ddickinson: That is a Glux mantis, I am a Marux warrior mantis. We don't bake. >:-| <- Alien sexism. :-)
(I made Glux and Marux up, so if they mean anything else then that is just a coincidence.)
Sounds like a mistake zeogold would make ^^
ElTerprise: Played a bit of it and died in the tutorial due to bad luck :D
ô__ô ... well, I won't say anything. Died in the Witcher tutorial due to bad skill. Died in the Men of War tutorial due to bad strategy. Died in the Papers, Please tutorial from a paper cut n__n
Post edited February 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Sounds like a mistake zeogold would make ^^
Was that a shot, soldier boy?! Eh? You lookin' to pick a fight?! WAS THAT A SHOT?! You may be some random soldier, but I am THE PUZZLEMASTER! WAS. THAT. A. SH-
*sound of gunfire*
...oh.
......THAT was a shot.
..........point taken.
*retreats into puzzle bunker*
Post edited February 05, 2016 by zeogold
Good morning everyone !
Hope all is well in your world...
**Big hugs and coffee**

AgentBirdnest: Died in the Papers, Please tutorial from a paper cut n__n
**snaugh** n___n ... n'importe quoi...
superstande: Good morning!

*leaves a pot of coffee on the stand and also a cauldron of fish soup over a burner*
Gotta do some wotk soon, don't burn the stand, mr. Burner.. or is it mrs...?
.... I was wondering where this fish smell came from... ô__ô ...... hmmm... gotta taste that, but not now, it's a bit too early for fish soup (even for a weird-tasty french owl like me)
I hope yoou're having a cool day, Sup !
Post edited February 05, 2016 by Empress_Owl
zeogold: Was that a shot, soldier boy?! Eh? You lookin' to pick a fight?! WAS THAT A SHOT?! You may be some random soldier, but I am THE PUZZLEMASTER! WAS. THAT. A. SH-
*sound of gunfire*
...oh.
......THAT was a shot.
..........point taken.
*retreats into puzzle bunker*
n__n... you need to chill!
*pops some more party poppers in honour of the Empress' arival* :-)
Empress_Owl: Good morning everyone !
Hope all is well in your world...
**Big hugs and coffee**
Good morning, Empress!
I hope the same for you... **Extra big happy hug with chocolate and [url=http://worth1000.s3.amazonaws.com/submissions/16089500/16089835_e5ea_1024x2000.jpg]snails**
Happy Friday \o/
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, Empress!
I hope the same for you... **Extra big happy hug with chocolate and [url=http://worth1000.s3.amazonaws.com/submissions/16089500/16089835_e5ea_1024x2000.jpg]snails**
Happy Friday \o/
**eating all the chocolates**
Thank you, Agent ! :)
How are you doing today ?... any idea/hope about this weekend promo ?
**Big hug**
Empress_Owl: **eating all the chocolates**
**Big hug**
I'm a 6. In a good mood and smiling :-) As for the promo... Maybe a Wadjet Eye promo, which will include a Shardlight pre-order? :-p
How about yourself, Wings? Need me to kick anyone in the nuts today?
**Big hug while I put on my boot**
Empress_Owl: **eating all the chocolates**
**Big hug**
AgentBirdnest: I'm a 6. In a good mood and smiling :-) As for the promo... Maybe a Wadjet Eye promo, which will include a Shardlight pre-order? :-p
How about yourself, Wings? Need me to kick anyone in the nuts today?
**Big hug while I put on my boot**
Tthat sounds good. And such a promo would be awesome, even if i already own all the wadjet eyes games :) I hope Shardlight will be released soon... on the 8th march, as on Steam, maybe ?... but first, i'd like to finish the two games I've started... Technobabylon (would you be available to play a little tomorrow, day time for me (won't be there in the evening) ?) :) ... and Resonance... which is pretty cool too, you were right. Got to work on it ):-|
**Add on to-do list : "finish Technobabylon and Resonance before the 8th March." **
Empress_Owl: Tthat sounds good. And such a promo would be awesome, even if i already own all the wadjet eyes games :) I hope Shardlight will be released soon... on the 8th march, as on Steam, maybe ?... but first, i'd like to finish the two games I've started... Technobabylon (would you be available to play a little tomorrow, day time for me (won't be there in the evening) ?) :) ... and Resonance... which is pretty cool too, you were right. Got to work on it ):-|
**Add on to-do list : "finish Technobabylon and Resonance before the 8th March." **
*checks my very busy calendar* Hmmmm... I was planning to go see Ben Folds Five tomorrow, opening for Pink Floyd. The concert is being held at the nearby Speculoos factory, and they are giving away free space games... But I can cross that out for you ;-) *pencils in "play Techno with Owl" for Saturday*
AgentBirdnest: *checks my very busy calendar* Hmmmm... I was planning to go see Ben Folds Five tomorrow, opening for Pink Floyd. The concert is being held at the nearby Speculoos factory, and they are giving away free space games... But I can cross that out for you ;-) *pencils in "play Techno with Owl" for Saturday*
Your imaginary calendar, hum ? 9__9
Empress_Owl: Your imaginary calendar, hum ? 9__9
Shhht >:-|
Agents don't need calendars anyway. We memorize everything.
Anyway, yeah, I'm available :-)

Hmm.... Will the promo appear in 15 minutes? Seems like it is usually on-time on Fridays, if I'm not mistaken... ,','):-|
EA weekend promo with up to (IN THEORY) 85% off (can't for the life of me figure out which games are 85% since they all look 60% to me...)
cecil: EA weekend promo with up to (IN THEORY) 85% off (can't for the life of me figure out which games are 85% since they all look 60% to me...)
85% if you buy all of them (or all that you are missing.)
cecil: EA weekend promo with up to (IN THEORY) 85% off (can't for the life of me figure out which games are 85% since they all look 60% to me...)
AgentBirdnest: 85% if you buy all of them (or all that you are missing.)
I just realized that after posting IMHO these kinds of sales always suck for me since I A don't want all the games and B have a Mac so means i'm left with a pile I couldn't use anyway...
Good morning, people of Fred!

I hope you are all doing well today?

*tired and sleepy hugs and waves*
cecil: I just realized that after posting IMHO these kinds of sales always suck for me since I A don't want all the games and B have a Mac so means i'm left with a pile I couldn't use anyway...
I do want all the games, but thankfully I'm somewhat reasonable ;-p ... and Reasonable Agent™ says that he is not interested in anything here... except maybe that one, and the other one, and maybe one more... and that one too.
ddickinson: Good morning, people of Fred!

I hope you are all doing well today?

*tired and sleepy hugs and waves*
Good morning, DD!

*energizing hug*

See anything you like from the promo?