It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yezemin: Good afternoon, thread people!

*hugs and waves and handshakes*
Guten Tag!

Hello, lovely lurker of the thread of Fred. How are you today?

*return hug*
ddickinson: Guten Tag!

Hello, lovely lurker of the thread of Fred. How are you today?

*return hug*
I'm fine, thank you.

I hope you are feeling a little better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your results.
Hello everybody.

*hugs and waves*

I.... I have just (about one and a half hour ago) said farewell to my cat, Lily.
I still feel in a stupor, it was sudden. Cried a lot when I was at the vet's, cried with my wife when I came home. The kids don't know yet and don't suspect a thing. They know Lily wasn't feeling well and not eating, but nobody suspected it was that serious...

;-(
j0ekerr: Get your riot gear here, I have the sharpest pitchforks and the torchiest torches! With CRAAAAAZY DISCOUNTS!
I also have false beards for stonings.
Haha ! awesome !!!
>:-|} **putting false beard on**
ddickinson: But the cake toppers are wrong, although the cake does look nice. :-)

I know. But we don't have the sales figures, maybe they just don't make as much given that insomnia is limited quantities, whereas the regular sales are unlimited.

Which adventure game, the Legend Of Kyrandia?
I know... I couldn't find a correct one, but it was just too cool anyway ;-)

Kyrandia would be the one, yes... I wasn't even aware that Westwood made adventure games until it was released here. (Actually, looking at their list of games now, I didn't know of about half of these ô__ô I only knew of C&C, Dune, Nox, and The Lion King.)
Yezemin: I'm fine, thank you.

I hope you are feeling a little better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your results.
That is good to hear. How are you linking the weekend promo?

Thank you, that is very sweet. hopefully my results will be something nice for a change.

toxicTom: Hello everybody.

*hugs and waves*

I.... I have just (about one and a half hour ago) said farewell to my cat, Lily.
I still feel in a stupor, it was sudden. Cried a lot when I was at the vet's, cried with my wife when I came home. The kids don't know yet and don't suspect a thing. They know Lily wasn't feeling well and not eating, but nobody suspected it was that serious...

;-(
I am so very sorry to hear that. *big comforting hug*

I am sure you did what was best for her, and it is clear to see she was loved. *more big hugs*

*hugs and waves*

;-(
Ho no :'-(,','',','',',',''
I'm so sorry to hear that... *extra-huge comforting hug*
How old was she?
Post edited February 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: I know... I couldn't find a correct one, but it was just too cool anyway ;-)

Kyrandia would be the one, yes... I wasn't even aware that Westwood made adventure games until it was released here. (Actually, looking at their list of games now, I didn't know of about half of these ô__ô I only knew of C&C, Dune, Nox, and The Lion King.)
It's okay, I was only joking. :-)

I have the three games, but I have never played them yet. I have heard really good things about them, so if you like older adventure games then maybe give them a try. You could always just get the first game and if you like it get the other two at a later date, they often go on sale.

*hugs and waves*

;-(
*big comforting hug*

*hugs and waves*

;-(
That's so sad. Losing a pet is never easy. *big comforting hug*
AgentBirdnest: Ho no :'-(,','',','',',',''
I'm so sorry to hear that... *extra-huge comforting hug*
How old was she?
11, guessed, not that old. The exact age is unknown, she was picked up by the vet from the road, badly hurt. He cockered her up and brought her to the animal shelter where we picked her up in summer 2006.
ddickinson: That is good to hear. How are you linking the weekend promo?

Thank you, that is very sweet. hopefully my results will be something nice for a change.
I like the weekend promo a lot because it helps me save money. I have almost everything I want from it. Since I'm trying to cut back on my spending at the moment that suits me just fine. :)
Yezemin: I like the weekend promo a lot because it helps me save money. I have almost everything I want from it. Since I'm trying to cut back on my spending at the moment that suits me just fine. :)
Yes, these repeat sales are great for saving money and keeping our backlogs shorter. :-)
toxicTom: 11, guessed, not that old. The exact age is unknown, she was picked up by the vet from the road, badly hurt. He cockered her up and brought her to the animal shelter where we picked her up in summer 2006.
Ho wow... we lost our cat a few years ago, age 10... like Yez said, it's never easy. I hope you and the whole family will be able to deal with the loss as best as you can :'-( *many more big comforting hugs*
ddickinson: Hello.

Are you having a nice Friday so far?

I think I know who I am, but it is sad that others don't know who they are. Does that mean they get to pick who they want to be rather than be stuck with who they are? :-)
It's okay, the usual, "Feeling happy there's nothing exhausting planned, but now too tired to think at the moment," - that sort of thing... I guess I'm good :)
Had a discussion with my boss today, and things seemed to be alright. He even said me and my collegue can have a free lunch next monday, on the house :)

I think nobody is stuck... but it's useful if there's some knowledge of the details entailed by the body and mind sort of thing /end of weird non-sense :)
Post edited February 05, 2016 by superstande