It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Moon is an Engi... Which I think is a type of robot, or part-robot. They are excellent at repairing broken systems.
Endre is a Slug. They can read minds.
So Moon is really a robot and Endre is a slug? Thank god he isn't a snail, otherwise Captain Owl would be eating him whole. :-)

Edit: Nearly release time (2pm GMT, if I remember correctly). Let's see if we get a good old game today. :-)
Post edited February 05, 2016 by ddickinson
moonshineshadow: *big return hug*

Btw. I could not sleep last night, so I build us a flying house in Terraria. So next time you guys can furbish your new and bigger apartments and move out of the old house. Then I can demolish it since I need the space for the new greenhouse :D
Hoooo, awesome \o/ Errrr... Not about your sleep. Sorry about that :-\ And I hope you'll sleep much better tonight.
Can't wait to see the new flying house! And greenhouse. Our garden really was getting a bit outdated :-)

ddickinson: So Moon is really a robot and Endre is a slug? Thank god he isn't a snail, otherwise Captain Owl would be eating him whole. :-)

Edit: Nearly release time (2pm GMT, if I remember correctly). Let's see if we get a good old game today. :-)
Indeed. This crew is dangerously close to eating each other. It's a bit disturbing ):-\

*crossing my fingers for something good (or anything at all)*
Post edited February 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Indeed. This crew is dangerously close to eating each other. It's a bit disturbing ):-\

*crossing my fingers for something good (or anything at all)*
Not so long as Agent keeps making the fancy cakes. :-)

14:00 GMT and.... No new game yet. Perhaps you did not cross your fingers hard enough. :-)
ddickinson: Good day!

Are you doing well today?
Hello there! I'm doing pretty well, thanks! Started the day feeling pretty sick, but it's already passing. About to see if Sarge is ready for a dance party and to play some fetch. :)
I hope you're doing well yourself! *big hug*
I love your stories about FTL and Terraria :)

I read they changed the gog schedule on twitch though, now the nameless game stream turned into The Long Dark, so maybe there's no releases today... *annoyed pout*
Post edited February 05, 2016 by superstande
akhliber: Hello there! I'm doing pretty well, thanks! Started the day feeling pretty sick, but it's already passing. About to see if Sarge is ready for a dance party and to play some fetch. :)
I hope you're doing well yourself! *big hug*
That is good to hear, I hope you continue to feel better as the day goes on. A dance party? That sounds fun.

I am doing okay, been better, but been worse as well, so nothing to complain about.

*big return hug*

superstande: I love your stories about FTL and Terraria :)

I read they changed the gog schedule on twitch though, now the nameless game stream turned into The Long Dark, so maybe there's no releases today... *annoyed pout*
What! You mean you got Agent's hopes up for nothing? That is just mean. :-)

So I guess that is another week with no classic release.
Post edited February 05, 2016 by ddickinson
superstande: I love your stories about FTL and Terraria :)

n__n Cool... Well, then I'll attach another FTL diary to this post ;-p

Aw... Well, I'll still keep a little bit of hope for a release anyway. Fridays have had them in the past, so there is a chance.

Finally, one of our worst fears... Two enemy mantises have boarded our ship. DD and Endre try to hold them off, but a third mantis suddenly beams aboard! DD and Endre won't be able to handle all three of them alone, but we can't risk sending in the rest of the crew just yet - we need Owl and ElT to dodge the incoming lasers. Luckily, Agent scores 4 lucky hits to the enemy's weapon system with a volley of lasers, rendering the enemy ship temporarily useless, and our entire crew rushes in to defeat the mantises easily. After the battle is over, all of us spend a few minutes healing up in the medbay (except for Moon, who lurked during the fight and didn't take any damage ;-p)
(06)
Attachments:
ftl06.jpg (176 Kb)
AgentBirdnest: Finally, one of our worst fears... Two enemy mantises have boarded our ship. DD and Endre try to hold them off, but a third mantis suddenly beams aboard! DD and Endre won't be able to handle all three of them alone, but we can't risk sending in the rest of the crew just yet - we need Owl and ElT to dodge the incoming lasers. Luckily, Agent scores 4 lucky hits to the enemy's weapon system with a volley of lasers, rendering the enemy ship temporarily useless, and our entire crew rushes in to defeat the mantises easily. After the battle is over, all of us spend a few minutes healing up in the medbay (except for Moon, who lurked during the fight and didn't take any damage ;-p)
(06)
So first you leave me and Endre to deal with them all, and now you tell me Moon just stood and watched? This crew is so mean. *mumbles something about a mutiny.* :-)
ddickinson: So first you leave me and Endre to deal with them all, and now you tell me Moon just stood and watched? This crew is so mean. *mumbles something about a mutiny.* :-)
C'est la vie as a crew member trying save the federation from those nasty rebels... we must make some tough calls. Moon is too valuable to be sent into a fight (plus, Engis have a hand-to-hand combat penalty) :-p
AgentBirdnest: C'est la vie as a crew member trying save the federation from those nasty rebels... we must make some tough calls. Moon is too valuable to be sent into a fight (plus, Engis have a hand-to-hand combat penalty) :-p
I bet you where all just hiding, or too busy eating all the cake. :-)

Do you pick the crew race, or are they random?
ddickinson: So first you leave me and Endre to deal with them all, and now you tell me Moon just stood and watched? This crew is so mean. *mumbles something about a mutiny.* :-)
AgentBirdnest: C'est la vie as a crew member trying save the federation from those nasty rebels... we must make some tough calls. Moon is too valuable to be sent into a fight (plus, Engis have a hand-to-hand combat penalty) :-p
*laughing hug* Ah great :D
I need to be going to see my doctor, so I will say my goodbyes. I hope you all have a really lovely day, and if I don't visit over the weekend, I hope you have a great weekend as well. Take care, and try to behave. Hopefully Agent won't have killed me off while I am away. :-)

*hugs and waves*
Good Friday, everyone!
HypersomniacLive: Good Friday, everyone!
Stop visiting just as I am leaving. :-(

*big hug before I have to go* Take care, and I hope you are doing well?
Good afternoon everybody !!
**Big hugs with tea**