It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom:
Fucking hell...Very sorry to hear that, my condolences.
Bizarre!
Been watching memoriesin8bit play The Long Dark and have gone from, "I really don't like these sort of games," to "I really want to play this game that doesn't even have a goal but it's interesting." :)
Quick heads-up to anyone who might have it, looks like Shadowrun Hong Kong got its bonus campaign added today.
Guess it's time for another run through it all.
toxicTom: Hello everybody.

*hugs and waves*

I.... I have just (about one and a half hour ago) said farewell to my cat, Lily.
I still feel in a stupor, it was sudden. Cried a lot when I was at the vet's, cried with my wife when I came home. The kids don't know yet and don't suspect a thing. They know Lily wasn't feeling well and not eating, but nobody suspected it was that serious...

;-(
I'm so sorry to hear that. That's horrible. It's always really tough when you lose a pet. *big hug*
CarrionCrow: Quick heads-up to anyone who might have it, looks like Shadowrun Hong Kong got its bonus campaign added today.
Guess it's time for another run through it all.
Cool. And i just got the update notification for it :)
Post edited February 05, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Cool. And i just got the update notification for it :)
-laughs-

What I didn't expect to see was the rental service doing another massive sale. They're doing a Lunar New Year sale for a week.

-stifles anguished scream of "Can we have Insomnia now as a counter, please!?!?!?!"
Post edited February 05, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: -laughs-

What I didn't expect to see was the rental service doing another massive sale. They're doing a Lunar New Year sale for a week.

-stifles anguished scream of "Can we have Insomnia now as a counter, please!?!?!?!"
Oh...me neither....but it doesn't look that interesting for me at the moment....

Not now....i leave to Copenhagen on sunday :)
ElTerprise: Oh...me neither....but it doesn't look that interesting for me at the moment....

Not now....i leave to Copenhagen on sunday :)
I don't think it's going to push me too hard to add new things. What I want, I'll grab either way.

-laughs- That ups the probability by at least 15 percent...

*hugs and waves*

I.... I have just (about one and a half hour ago) said farewell to my cat, Lily.
I still feel in a stupor, it was sudden. Cried a lot when I was at the vet's, cried with my wife when I came home. The kids don't know yet and don't suspect a thing. They know Lily wasn't feeling well and not eating, but nobody suspected it was that serious...

;-(
Missed this earlier - very sorry about your loss, sending waves of support and encouragement to you and your family.

Hope this helps a tiny bit - smile!
hi from Linux

where is nvidia where do I point the middle finger?

also do they mail the card or do I got pick it up? do I 3d print it? also where do I get the little figurine idol to put in my house? do I like download an origami guide from somebody's ftp and fold it up and do it that way?

*hugs and waves*

;-(
Sorry Tom, just read this. Been through that many times and it always hurts.
Buying another pet to love very soon helps a little.
CarrionCrow: I don't think it's going to push me too hard to add new things. What I want, I'll grab either way.

-laughs- That ups the probability by at least 15 percent...
Well that's the good thing. Not that much on Steam which really interests me right now - although i stumbled over Firewatch which looks really interesting.

Probably....i know my luck :)
ElTerprise: Well that's the good thing. Not that much on Steam which really interests me right now - although i stumbled over Firewatch which looks really interesting.

Probably....i know my luck :)
I ended up being wrong, have seen a few more items of interest. Everything's on my list there now, slapping it on as I find it.

I think my bad will trump yours, so it won't happen.
CarrionCrow: I ended up being wrong, have seen a few more items of interest. Everything's on my list there now, slapping it on as I find it.

I think my bad will trump yours, so it won't happen.
Oh well i guess that's great - for Valve ;)

Well i'd love to see one here soon but not that soon :)
ElTerprise: Oh well i guess that's great - for Valve ;)

Well i'd love to see one here soon but not that soon :)
Not my first choice, but I'm not that patient, not that much of an optimist.

Maybe later this month, maybe in March, who knows. It's always a guess until the last second.
Post edited February 05, 2016 by CarrionCrow
cecil:
CarrionCrow: When you have a moment, feel free to check your chat. =)
I saw the work of the Crow Ninja™ Thank You :-)