It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: There's more than one U.S. accent. Listen to someone who's technically speaking American English while halfway eviscerating it and you'll notice the difference.
EndreWhiteMane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRXcpBIteEM
I heard "bell pepper". I was lost after that.
ddickinson: I will bid you all a good day. My partner should be back form her rehearsals soon and I have a lovely evening planned, so I had better make a start on dinner and get a few things ready. I hope you all have a lovely day, and if I don't see you for a while take care of yourselves and try to all behave. :-)

*hugs and silly waves*
*super massive hug*
Take care of yourself, DD. Hope the rest of your January goes well, and that February is a bit better.
ddickinson: I will bid you all a good day. My partner should be back from her rehearsals soon and I have a lovely evening planned, so I had better make a start on dinner and get a few things ready. I hope you all have a lovely day, and if I don't see you for a while take care of yourselves and try to all behave. :-)

*hugs and silly waves*
See you soon DD.
*big hug*
Have a lovely evening off it DD!! *tight goodbye hugs*
zeogold: I heard "bell pepper". I was lost after that.
I laugh when at the very end he says 'that's it' clear as a bell. :-)
CarrionCrow: There's more than one U.S. accent. Listen to someone who's technically speaking American English while halfway eviscerating it and you'll notice the difference.
I've noticed that once I started watching American TV shows (that weren't scifi - those seem to be lacking different accents) with the original voice-overs.
ddickinson: That is great news. Let's hope it stays on this time. *big warming hug*
Have an awesome night! *Big hugs*
Post edited January 31, 2016 by toxicTom
Oh, the joy of being tech support. It's kinda like giving a small child a new toy. They use it, they like it, but if it stops working perfectly they want to throw it and yell.
CarrionCrow: Oh, the joy of being tech support. It's kinda like giving a small child a new toy. They use it, they like it, but if it stops working perfectly they want to throw it and yell.
You should watch "The I.T. Crowd", if you haven't already.
*nudges Fred in the ribs*
AgentBirdnest: *nudges Fred in the ribs*
Poor Fred, let him have some rest :P
AgentBirdnest: *nudges Fred in the ribs*
moonshineshadow: Poor Fred, let him have some rest :P
Humpf :-\
*gives Fred an ice pack for his ribs, and a sleeping pill*
Good night everybody!

Just finally finished a new little choral piece that turned out to be not as horrible as I feared. I'll be going off to my bed now on that note :)

Everybody keep having a good time! *tight goodnight hugs, pulls a hairnet over his cap and leaves*
moonshineshadow: Poor Fred, let him have some rest :P
AgentBirdnest: Humpf :-\
*gives Fred an ice pack for his ribs, and a sleeping pill*
-secretly replaces the sleeping pill with highly concentrated caffeine-
CarrionCrow: -secretly replaces the sleeping pill with highly concentrated caffeine-
Do you really think that it will help considering the time (in Europe)? :)
Post edited February 01, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Do you really think that it will help considering the time (in Europe)? :)
Maybe. -laughs-

Worst case scenario, I can just talk here all night to no one in particular. That could be fun.
Post edited February 01, 2016 by CarrionCrow