It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yezemin: Good Morning!

*hands out hot beverages of choice*

Just dropping in from work to wish you guys a nice day. I'm off to layouting again now.
Good morning. =)

-passes a drink to you as well-

Hope you have a good day also, with a bare minimum of Monday crap to deal with.
PalioDeMonte: Good morning, everybody! *hugs and waves*

So a weekend that came straight from hell ended, and my wife and I will face some months that are going to be challenging, at least. I'm feeling incredibly exhausted, and I hope things will get better soon. At least I hope that they will feel a bit better.

I hope that you guys had some better days and wish you all good for the week to come. *more hugs, I need them*
Good morning. =)

Very sorry to hear that you're having such a shitty time. I hope you and your wife get through whatever the issue is so you can both be okay in the end.
Post edited February 01, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Good morning, Fred the Thread !
**Big hugs and waves while waiting for my coffee to be ready...**
3___3

So a weekend that came straight from hell ended, and my wife and I will face some months that are going to be challenging, at least. I'm feeling incredibly exhausted, and I hope things will get better soon. At least I hope that they will feel a bit better.

I hope that you guys had some better days and wish you all good for the week to come. *more hugs, I need them*
Morning Palio...
I hope everything will quickly start to get better for both of you... hang on !!
**Lots of enormous, encouraging and comforting hugs**
Post edited February 01, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Good morning, Fred the Thread !
Good morning, Owl lady. =)

-breaks out the "Why does it have to be Monday already?" portable coffee spa. Figure it'll wake you up faster.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

It's interesting so far. Not a big fan of the way the 3-D space is laid out, it gets tricky to understand where things are in relation to your ship/character/whatever it is, but I'm slowly learning to work around that.

Staying warm over there, hopefully?
Heating seems to work atm. It didn't work when I got up, but at least now it's warm :-)

Fingers crossed that thing improve soon! *hugs*

3___3
*big hugs* I'm in for coffee ;-)
Yezemin: Good Morning!

*hands out hot beverages of choice*

Just dropping in from work to wish you guys a nice day. I'm off to layouting again now.
Morning! What are you layouting, if I may ask?
Post edited February 01, 2016 by toxicTom
toxicTom: Morning! What are you layouting, if I may ask?
You may.^^ Our company's new catalogue. Although the term layout is used very loosely here. I'm transforming the Spanish version into the German one.
toxicTom: Heating seems to work atm. It didn't work when I got up, but at least now it's warm :-)
That's good. I can see the image of you trying to do stuff with eight layers of clothing on. It's kinda funny, but certainly not something you want to be fighting with in real life.
CarrionCrow: That's good. I can see the image of you trying to do stuff with eight layers of clothing on. It's kinda funny, but certainly not something you want to be fighting with in real life.
I'm sure sure if the heating still works rights now or if it's just residual heat. It seems to have let up quite a lot :-/

Concerning the eight layers... On the one hand I don't need to move much, so it would at least be possible. On the other hand - working in front of a screen without much movement to warm me I'll still get cold...
Yezemin: You may.^^ Our company's new catalogue. Although the term layout is used very loosely here. I'm transforming the Spanish version into the German one.
What's your company selling?
Post edited February 01, 2016 by toxicTom
toxicTom: I'm sure sure if the heating still works rights now or if it's just residual heat. It seems to have let up quite a lot :-/

Concerning the eight layers... On the one hand I don't need to move much, so it would at least be possible. On the other hand - working in front of a screen without much movement to warm me I'll still get cold...
Shit...I'd shove a space heater through the net connection if such a thing were possible.

True. You'd need a whole lot of layers and a longer time to get enough body heat trapped underneath all the clothes.
CarrionCrow: Shit...I'd shove a space heater through the net connection if such a thing were possible.

True. You'd need a whole lot of layers and a longer time to get enough body heat trapped underneath all the clothes.
Seems like it's working again. On-off-on-off... I really hope they are finally able to fix it soon.
Yezemin: You may.^^ Our company's new catalogue. Although the term layout is used very loosely here. I'm transforming the Spanish version into the German one.
toxicTom: What's your company selling?
Industrial refrigeration plants, wholesale. So nothing interesting. *shrugs*

Definitely nothing you would need in your current heating situation.
Yezemin: Industrial refrigeration plants, wholesale. So nothing interesting. *shrugs*

Definitely nothing you would need in your current heating situation.
Hehe, but refrigerators can get pretty warm on the outside ;-)
toxicTom: Seems like it's working again. On-off-on-off... I really hope they are finally able to fix it soon.
Maybe they're in the process of repairing it, so you won't have to wait too much longer.
CarrionCrow: Maybe they're in the process of repairing it, so you won't have to wait too much longer.
I think so. *fingers crossed*
don't panic ... don't panic ... don't panic ...

*Kernel Panic* - waah! - *more frightened screaming*

But that's all resolved now luckily.

how are you all this morning? *many hugs*
CarrionCrow: Good morning, Owl lady. =)

-breaks out the "Why does it have to be Monday already?" portable coffee spa. Figure it'll wake you up faster.
Thanks !!!
**melting like a sugar in the coffee spa**
u__u ...

How are you doing Crow ??
I have almost 294 tasks to do before I can enjoy my holiday week, so... better get at work... +___+
toxicTom: *big hugs* I'm in for coffee ;-)
**Pass Tom a big mug of warm coffee**
How are you doing, Tom ?...
**Big hugs back**
Vnlr: don't panic ... don't panic ... don't panic ...

*Kernel Panic* - waah! - *more frightened screaming*

But that's all resolved now luckily.

how are you all this morning? *many hugs*
What's happening there ?... u__ô
**Watching Vnlr running in circles**
Post edited February 01, 2016 by Empress_Owl