It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: I heard from a guy who had been wounded during a war (gun shot in the head, or something like that) and since then he lost the sensation of being tired. They said he spent 40 more years without sleeping anymore, ever... :-o
That sounds so great... not having to sleep at all, and still working properly...
AgentBirdnest: Wouldn't your body and muscles still need rest though, even if your brain doesn't? [/medical moron]

Oh, and good morning :-)
You can sit down or lie anytime, I guess... I sit all day long, that's not very exhausting... :-p
Empress_Owl: You can sit down or lie anytime, I guess... I sit all day long, that's not very exhausting... :-p
What about your eyes? :-o

It does sound fun to not sleep and not get tired... but I think I'd miss being able to dream :'-|
Vnlr: that's really strange :)

You do of course unlock a lot more free time; But isn't sleep a vital process for our brains? Compressing, filing and structuring all the day's input happens then, or something similar, if I recall right.

I enjoy sleeping though, it's just annoying if you start feeling sleepy overday. But that is where our revered dark brew comes in, of course.
Yes, of course it's vital for normal people... i also heard about a few teenagers in Asia (can't remember the country/ies) who died from staying awake too long, while playing multiplayer videogames in a cybercafé... :-(
But our brain is a mysterious thing.... hurt it, and you can have a lot of behaviour and needs changes...
AgentBirdnest: What about your eyes? :-o

It does sound fun to not sleep and not get tired... but I think I'd miss being able to dream :'-|
What, your eyes ?...
Post edited February 01, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: What, your eyes ?...
Your eyes would need to rest. They might get too tired to stay open?
Post edited February 01, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
All right, guess I should try to get some sleep.

Have a good day, everyone. =)
CarrionCrow: All right, guess I should try to get some sleep.

Have a good day, everyone. =)
Rest well! *hugs*
Empress_Owl: What, your eyes ?...
AgentBirdnest: Your eyes would need to rest. They might get too tired to stay open?
I don't know ??
Staff picks... are... existing :-)
AgentBirdnest: Staff picks... are... existing :-)
Interesting selection imo. And Lichdom: Battlemage is said to be little repetitive but at 86% discount you really can't go that much wrong. Bought a gift key for the time being, will see if I give it to somebody or claim it for myself.
toxicTom: Interesting selection imo. And Lichdom: Battlemage is said to be little repetitive but at 86% discount you really can't go that much wrong. Bought a gift key for the time being, will see if I give it to somebody or claim it for myself.
Indeed, that's one heck of a discount ô__ô
The only one I'm familiar with this week is The Last Door, which is a lovely little adventure game if you don't mind the (very) low-def graphics.
AgentBirdnest: Indeed, that's one heck of a discount ô__ô
The only one I'm familiar with this week is The Last Door, which is a lovely little adventure game if you don't mind the (very) low-def graphics.
Yeah I've been eyeing that one too. I'm just afraid that the graphics might be really too blocky for me. I mean, the pixel are really huge...
*morning hoping everyone's OK hug, wave or Tylenol*
toxicTom: Yeah I've been eyeing that one too. I'm just afraid that the graphics might be really too blocky for me. I mean, the pixel are really huge...
Yeah, it's quite a turn off at first sight. Personally, I got used to it really quick and didn't even notice it. Somehow, it felt really atmospheric and creepy even with the pixelly graphics.
EndreWhiteMane: *morning hoping everyone's OK hug, wave or Tylenol*
*hugs*

I hope you are feeling at least ok?
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, it's quite a turn off at first sight. Personally, I got used to it really quick and didn't even notice it. Somehow, it felt really atmospheric and creepy even with the pixelly graphics.
Ok, bought a key. At that price - what should go wrong. If I really don't feel like playing it I can give it to someone who really wants it, or donate it to the Community Giveaway...
Maybe I'll check out some youtube first - reviews mention a very good sound scape - that always a huge plus for me, gets me more than top-notch visuals.

:-)
Post edited February 01, 2016 by toxicTom
Good evening everyone *hugs and waves*