It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Nope, it's a Cheerio.
ddickinson: And I get a whole one to myself? Are you sure you don't want to share?
No thanks, I've had one already.
AgentBirdnest: n__n Very well put indeed.
I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to numbers, polls, and statistics. I find them more interesting than the actual politics.
*places a line of fridge magnet numbers in a line luring Agent to a pole dancing club full of strippers fluent in statistics.*

There you go, all three of those things you like. :-)

EndreWhiteMane: No thanks, I've had one already.
Well I am not allowed to eat at the moment, so we can just leave it for someone else. :-)

*big silly hug*

Hello, Mr Endre! I hope you are feeling okay today?
Post edited February 01, 2016 by ddickinson
EndreWhiteMane: Doesn't bother me a bit. :-)
I like the way CNN put it: "A totally meaningless but crucially important day in politics."
Rather of a circus if you ask me. ;)
I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to numbers, polls, and statistics. I find them more interesting than the actual politics.
I actually haven't looked yet, Donald, Bernie or Hillary, all will make me want to move far, far away.
ddickinson: *places a line of fridge magnet numbers in a line luring Agent to a pole dancing club full of strippers fluent in statistics.*

*follows trail of colourful numbers* :-o
You realize you didn't have to "lure" me in there? ;-)

Good evening, DD. *big hug*
ddickinson: *places a line of fridge magnet numbers in a line luring Agent to a pole dancing club full of strippers fluent in statistics.*

EndreWhiteMane: No thanks, I've had one already.
ddickinson: Well I am not allowed to eat at the moment, so we can just leave it for someone else. :-)

*big silly hug*

Hello, Mr Endre! I hope you are feeling okay today?
My usual old achy self, getting ready for more tests?
AgentBirdnest: Apparently.
Not too good on my end to be honest, but it's been worse. Just kinda... existing at the moment :-)
Sorry to hear that. :/

Well in that case learning [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_(programming_language)]R[/url] might be something for you. :P
In the class i'm having this week i actually learn that (a bit) :)
AgentBirdnest: *follows trail of colourful numbers* :-o
You realize you didn't have to "lure" me in there? ;-)

Good evening, DD. *big hug*
Good evening, Mr Agent, now slave to the strip club. :-)

How are you feeling today, a little better I hope?

Edit: Sorry, I saw that you answered this a little earlier. *big feel better soon hug*

*big hug*

EndreWhiteMane: My usual old achy self, getting ready for more tests?
I have quite a few tomorrow, and they require no food prior. Plus I am trying some new medication but it really is not sitting well with me at the moment and giving me a few worrying symptoms, so I think I won't be carrying on this lot.
Post edited February 01, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Hello, everyone! I hope you are all doing well?
Hey DD *big hug*
How are you?
ElTerprise: Hey DD *big hug*
How are you?
Hello! *big return hug*

I am not too good today, but nothing to complain about. Just passing some time on here to try to take my mind of a few things.

How are you?
AgentBirdnest: Not too good on my end to be honest, but it's been worse. Just kinda... existing at the moment :-)
Would more crappy jokes help? Or a chat?
ddickinson: I looked at 0 and bought 0, do I get a price? Also, what are we looking at? :-)

Hello, everyone! I hope you are all doing well?
Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, hopefully your day's been at least all right overall.

Digging through GOG, the rental service and Humble, looking for more games to...collect...(That sounds nicer than "hoard".)

Very sorry as well to hear that the meds are messing you up. Dealt with side effects recently, and it wasn't fun.
Post edited February 01, 2016 by CarrionCrow
ddickinson: Hello! *big return hug*

I am not too good today, but nothing to complain about. Just passing some time on here to try to take my mind of a few things.

How are you?
*bigger return hug*
Just read your answer to Endre. Sorry to hear that you're not doing too good today. Hopefully you'll feel better after the tests tomorrow :)

Well bit exhausted from learning a programming language for statistics but otherwise i'm fine :)
EndreWhiteMane: I actually haven't looked yet, Donald, Bernie or Hillary, all will make me want to move far, far away.
Glad you say "want to move", and not "will move"... I think it is silly when people say "If X wins, I'm moving to Y." I only heard of one person that actually followed through (Pierre Salinger moved to France for the rest of his life after the 2000 election.)
ElTerprise: Well they're not bad but i'm not sure if i'll get something from it because i own most of the items i'm interested in...what about you?
Bought Lichdom (looks nice, 86% off) and The Last Door (Agent recommended it), both as code for the time being, since I'm not really sure they are really for me.

ddickinson: I looked at 0 and bought 0, do I get a price? Also, what are we looking at? :-)

Hello, everyone! I hope you are all doing well?
*Big hugs*

Hey DD, came around to give Outlast a test drive this afternoon when I took a break from work. Not for long, really - just arrived for good and have to find the security keycard.
So far the game makes a really good impression, it's just so unusual to be totally unarmed (well Among the Sleep is the same, but at least that one doesn't look like an updated version of FEAR ;-))
And I must admit - it is rather... creepy. I think hearing your protagonist all the time - clothes crumpling, hands touching a door frame and of course the heavy breathing - really adds a layer of "conscience" which adds tremendously to the spookiness.
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, hopefully your day's been at least all right overall.

Digging through GOG, the rental service and Humble, looking for more games to...collect...(That sounds nicer than "hoard".)

Very sorry as well to hear that the meds are messing you up. Dealt with side effects recently, and it wasn't fun.
Good evening.

My day has been pretty dull. Since I am stuck at home and not allowed/able to do too many things I always get so bored after the weekend, at least then I get my lovely partner to keep me company.

I was just looking at the Humble sale out of curiosity. There is one game I was tempted to get, but I will wait for it to go on sale here on GOG, or just do what I normally do and not get it.

Thank you. I will be okay, they are just making me feel... off at the moment. I can't really describe it, but definitely not a nice feeling.