It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: I could always give you a puzzle.
-laughs- My focus is too screwed right now for prolonged reading, let alone puzzle solving.
Post edited February 01, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Sounds like you've effectively broken the game's difficulty in half.
Yep, not that I mind.
CarrionCrow: Sounds like you've effectively broken the game's difficulty in half.
NoNewTaleToTell: Yep, not that I mind.
Shit, you earned it by sacrificing some sanity and walking all over that frigging game. I would've been foaming at the mouth within two hours.
NoNewTaleToTell: Yep, not that I mind.
CarrionCrow: Shit, you earned it by sacrificing some sanity and walking all over that frigging game. I would've been foaming at the mouth within two hours.
I'm well over fifty hours into this playthrough and I've only fast traveled once and that was because the mod Wyrmstooth glitched and I had to just to get back to Skyrim. In fact over the past two days I've made the trip from Solitude to Whiterun and back at least five times. So yeah, I agree haha.
NoNewTaleToTell: I'm well over fifty hours into this playthrough and I've only fast traveled once and that was because the mod Wyrmstooth glitched and I had to just to get back to Skyrim. In fact over the past two days I've made the trip from Solitude to Whiterun and back at least five times. So yeah, I agree haha.
Seriously, it would've been easier to just pay five dollars to have someone punch you in the head.
CarrionCrow: Seriously, it would've been easier to just pay five dollars to have someone punch you in the head.
...you're not wrong.

I'm trying to get a quest in Solitude to unlock but it's just not doing it, in my most recent play session I went from Solitude to Markarth after turning in a quest in Solitude, all in hopes of triggering that other one. Apparently you have to be in a walled city to get a courier to pop up with a letter than unlocks the quest. Oh, and the quest I had turned in involved me going from Solitude to just outside of Whiterun. Fun times.

How are things in your gaming life?
NoNewTaleToTell: ...you're not wrong.

I'm trying to get a quest in Solitude to unlock but it's just not doing it, in my most recent play session I went from Solitude to Markarth after turning in a quest in Solitude, all in hopes of triggering that other one. Apparently you have to be in a walled city to get a courier to pop up with a letter than unlocks the quest. Oh, and the quest I had turned in involved me going from Solitude to just outside of Whiterun. Fun times.

How are things in your gaming life?
Oh, Bethesda...how you maintain your popularity with a neverending fiasco clusterfuck parade of bug-riddled brokenness, I'll never know.

Think I burned out a bit from the effort needed to not throw my controller through the monitor during Bloodrayne Betrayal. Fuck that game.
Other than that, it's shaking my head and laughing as I sit on close to 1,450 games, yet still wonder what's coming up on sale in a few hours.
Think I'll probably end up grabbing Borderlands: The Pre Sequel, Starward Rogue, Pony Island, Darkmaus and Duke Nukem Forever before the weekend rental sale ends.
CarrionCrow: Oh, Bethesda...how you maintain your popularity with a neverending fiasco clusterfuck parade of bug-riddled brokenness, I'll never know.

Think I burned out a bit from the effort needed to not throw my controller through the monitor during Bloodrayne Betrayal. Fuck that game.
Other than that, it's shaking my head and laughing as I sit on close to 1,450 games, yet still wonder what's coming up on sale in a few hours.
Think I'll probably end up grabbing Borderlands: The Pre Sequel, Starward Rogue, Pony Island, Darkmaus and Duke Nukem Forever before the weekend rental sale ends.
I've not heard a single good thing about Bloodrayne Betrayal but it somehow seems like it deserves even more bile thrown its way, ha.

I know the feeling, I've got a playthrough started in several games (some of which I'm many hours in) but here I am about to boot up Silence of the Sleep. The one game I feel the need to get back to is Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall, I remember most of the characters and the story, I just don't quite like its gameplay compared to the original and that's put me off enough to have put it down for a month or so.

Which of those games do you think you'll actually play relatively soonish?
NoNewTaleToTell: I've not heard a single good thing about Bloodrayne Betrayal but it somehow seems like it deserves even more bile thrown its way, ha.

I know the feeling, I've got a playthrough started in several games (some of which I'm many hours in) but here I am about to boot up Silence of the Sleep. The one game I feel the need to get back to is Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall, I remember most of the characters and the story, I just don't quite like its gameplay compared to the original and that's put me off enough to have put it down for a month or so.

Which of those games do you think you'll actually play relatively soonish?
Probably cuz it sucks acres of unwashed asshole. Yep, that's probably the reason.

-laughs- I know that feeling very well. Think I've got somewhere between 8 to 10 open games right now.

With the bug you got, I'm honestly surprised that you're willing to go back to Dragonfall at all. That's a bit of a large demotivator.

Knowing me? Probably Duke Nukem Forever. (Yay, self-loathing mixed with the desire to have things to scream at.)
CarrionCrow: Probably cuz it sucks acres of unwashed asshole. Yep, that's probably the reason.

-laughs- I know that feeling very well. Think I've got somewhere between 8 to 10 open games right now.

With the bug you got, I'm honestly surprised that you're willing to go back to Dragonfall at all. That's a bit of a large demotivator.

Knowing me? Probably Duke Nukem Forever. (Yay, self-loathing mixed with the desire to have things to scream at.)
Yeah the random difficulty spikes in Dragonfall (which has to be a bug) did kill my motivation flat, but it's working its way back.

Yeesh, well I'm sure it'll be better than Bloodrayne Betrayal at least, so that's...something?
NoNewTaleToTell: Yeah the random difficulty spikes in Dragonfall (which has to be a bug) did kill my motivation flat, but it's working its way back.

Yeesh, well I'm sure it'll be better than Bloodrayne Betrayal at least, so that's...something?
That's good. Hopefully it'll even out so you can finish it off.

-laughs- I know it'll be bad, just in a different way.
Good morning!

*hugs and waves*

CarrionCrow: ..
How did you like Dyad?
Good Morning!

*hands out hot beverages of choice*

Just dropping in from work to wish you guys a nice day. I'm off to layouting again now.
toxicTom: Good morning!

*hugs and waves*

CarrionCrow: ..
toxicTom: How did you like Dyad?
Good morning. =)

It's interesting so far. Not a big fan of the way the 3-D space is laid out, it gets tricky to understand where things are in relation to your ship/character/whatever it is, but I'm slowly learning to work around that.

Staying warm over there, hopefully?
Good morning, everybody! *hugs and waves*

So a weekend that came straight from hell ended, and my wife and I will face some months that are going to be challenging, at least. I'm feeling incredibly exhausted, and I hope things will get better soon. At least I hope that they will feel a bit better.

I hope that you guys had some better days and wish you all good for the week to come. *more hugs, I need them*