It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl:
Oh. Hello, Owl! Didn't see you there before.

*have a nice day hug with waffles* (Since you already seem to have coffee.)
toxicTom: Hehe, but refrigerators can get pretty warm on the outside ;-)
That they can.^^ But I think with the big ones that might be a little too hot.
Post edited February 01, 2016 by Yezemin
Yezemin: Oh. Hello, Owl! Didn't see you there before.

*have a nice day hug with waffles* (Since you already seem to have coffee.)
Ho thanks :D
**Happily eat the waffles**
How are you doing ?... You seem to have quite a lot to do, so, good luck for it :)
**Have a cool day too hug back**
Empress_Owl: **Pass Tom a big mug of warm coffee**
How are you doing, Tom ?...
**Big hugs back**
*yay for coffee!*

I'm mostly fine. How are you (other than having a lot to do...)?
Empress_Owl: What's happening there ?... u__ô
**Watching Vnlr running in circles**
Je vous souhaite un joyeux matin, petite Empress! :)

A little bit of trouble while firing up the pc this morning. Nothing recovery mode couldn't fix, but it was rather nasty. I'm not into computers so when I noticed that the recovery boot menu wanted to delete the linux image my breathing got a few ticks faster :D

But like I said, Crisis averted ... all's well now, and I haven't even lost my newest musical scores (hadn't backed those up yet) ... thankfully ...

Due to exemptions by exceptional service in the past I don't have to take up all my courses this semester, leaves me with some extra spare time, like today \o/
toxicTom: *yay for coffee!*

I'm mostly fine. How are you (other than having a lot to do...)?
Good to know :) ... apart from the "mostly" part.
Well, I'm still a bit bothered by my cold, but it's starting to get better :)
toxicTom: I think so. *fingers crossed*
Will cross mine as well. Having no heat gets old very, very fast.
Empress_Owl: Thanks !!!
**melting like a sugar in the coffee spa**
u__u ...

How are you doing Crow ??
I have almost 294 tasks to do before I can enjoy my holiday week, so... better get at work... +___+
-laughs-

Pretty much exhausted here, but even so I can't complain too much. Figure my brain will shut down so I can sleep eventually.

Sheesh, only 294? You must have one of the light jobs there. ;)
Post edited February 01, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Empress_Owl: What's happening there ?... u__ô
**Watching Vnlr running in circles**
Vnlr: Je vous souhaite un joyeux matin, petite Empress! :)

A little bit of trouble while firing up the pc this morning. Nothing recovery mode couldn't fix, but it was rather nasty. I'm not into computers so when I noticed that the recovery boot menu wanted to delete the linux image my breathing got a few ticks faster :D

But like I said, Crisis averted ... all's well now, and I haven't even lost my newest musical scores (hadn't backed those up yet) ... thankfully ...

Due to exemptions by exceptional service in the past I don't have to take up all my courses this semester, leaves me with some extra spare time, like today \o/
Ho wow... I hope you'll save your musical work, now... you've been lucky once, but next time... I don't trus Windows... but you work on Linux ?... I thought this stuff never crashes ?... :)
CarrionCrow: -laughs-

Pretty much exhausted here, but even so I can't complain too much. Figure my brain will shut down so I can sleep eventually.

Sheesh, only 294? You must have one of the light jobs there. ;)
only 292 left... ,,',',',',',',,'):-|
I hope you'll be able to have some decent sleep then !! :)
Post edited February 01, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: only 292 left... ,,',',',',',',,'):-|
Fairly certain it's a sleep pattern thing. Way too used to being up all night, trying to break it with mixed results.
Empress_Owl: only 292 left... ,,',',',',',',,'):-|
CarrionCrow: Fairly certain it's a sleep pattern thing. Way too used to being up all night, trying to break it with mixed results.
I heard from a guy who had been wounded during a war (gun shot in the head, or something like that) and since then he lost the sensation of being tired. They said he spent 40 more years without sleeping anymore, ever... :-o
That sounds so great... not having to sleep at all, and still working properly...
Empress_Owl: I heard from a guy who had been wounded during a war (gun shot in the head, or something like that) and since then he lost the sensation of being tired. They said he spent 40 more years without sleeping anymore, ever... :-o
That sounds so great... not having to sleep at all, and still working properly...
Yes, it does, so long as you can handle the inevitable disconnect that I figure would come with being an entirely different creature from almost all humans in a pretty massive regard.
CarrionCrow: Will cross mine as well. Having no heat gets old very, very fast.
I'd really like to take a shower, but I'm afraid that hot water dies on me while I'm there all soapy...
toxicTom: I'd really like to take a shower, but I'm afraid that hot water dies on me while I'm there all soapy...
Ooohh, the fun of having congealing soap on top of flash chill. (And by fun, I mean miserable shit, of course.)
Any chance you're in a gambling mood today?
CarrionCrow: Ooohh, the fun of having congealing soap on top of flash chill. (And by fun, I mean miserable shit, of course.)
Any chance you're in a gambling mood today?
On the fence...
Empress_Owl: I heard from a guy who had been wounded during a war (gun shot in the head, or something like that) and since then he lost the sensation of being tired. They said he spent 40 more years without sleeping anymore, ever... :-o
Wouldn't your body and muscles still need rest though, even if your brain doesn't? [/medical moron]

Oh, and good morning :-)
that's really strange :)

You do of course unlock a lot more free time; But isn't sleep a vital process for our brains? Compressing, filing and structuring all the day's input happens then, or something similar, if I recall right.

I enjoy sleeping though, it's just annoying if you start feeling sleepy overday. But that is where our revered dark brew comes in, of course.