It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: snip !
Glad you're at least immune to my cold, then... I guess I'll have to find another way to get you down when I come to invade UK :)
I cross my fingers for both your appointment and your results.... we only want you to get good news, ok ?:)
Yes, I think it's that game :) hihi
Oh ! Outlast... brrrr >__< **joining my wallet to sit trembling and sweating in the thread corner** ,',',,',',' :-\
And... thanks for the delicious soup... ;-p,',',',,'
**Big silly happy hugs**
ddickinson: Good morning, people of the thread of Fred!
Random gaming topic. What was your most memorable game of 2015?
*hugs, waves, and protective suits to keep you safe from Owl's viruses*
*big good morning hug*

Hmm.... the most memorable game?
I feel bad if I say Gothic. But honestly when I think about the games I played last year that is the first one that comes to my mind.
The other game that comes to my mind is Shovel Knight. I really fun game but I am real bad at boss fights, so I remember it clearly because it gave me so much trouble in the end :P
Empress_Owl: Eeer... I do... but my wallet don't :) ... he's sitting in a corner of the thread, trembling and sweating...
moonshineshadow: Perhaps there is a way to give your wallet a break *innocent smiling hug*
I don't think so !... ):-p **mr Bean hug**
Empress_Owl: Ho yeah... here is your daily badge, then :)
I'm... ok. Physically not at my best, but otherwise good...
What about you ?...
I have pinned that badge to my chest.
I'm now screaming and looking for disinfectant.
The second picture describes me for all of the past week.

ddickinson: Is it set in the actual world of the War of the Roses, or the Blackadder universe and he is playing his King Richard IV role? :-)
Third person multiplayer "actual" war of the roses unfortunately.
AgentBirdnest: Eeerrrrrrruuhhhhh.... ,'',',',',:-|
**Quickly makes Owl a new bowl of mushroom soup**

Hoooo... the poor little guy! :'-( **offers Owl's wallet some... crackers?** (What do wallets eat?)
Hey... not crackers !... ):-| grmblblbl ... **quickly remove all the crumbs**
Wallets only eat money, very old toll tickets, and more or less useful loyalty cards.
j0ekerr: I have pinned that badge to my chest.
I'm now screaming and looking for disinfectant.
The second picture describes me for all of the past week.
Yeah... that must hurt.
**pour 90° alcohol on j0ekerr**
Glad you're doing better, then :)
Post edited January 29, 2016 by Empress_Owl
ddickinson: I still have not played the Blackwell games yet. I did mean to last year, but for the second half of the year my gaming has been quite limited due to my ill health.

*big hug for the risk taking Agent who does not want a suit, even though it is a U.S. themed one just for him.* :-)
I hope you'll feel well enough to play them soon. I'd hate for the series to stay in your backlog for 11 years, like my poor lonely copy of The Longest Journey ;-p

*very thankful and impressed hug* wow... what a lovely suit! ô__ô
Good morning everyone *big tired hugs and waves*
Empress_Owl: Hey... not crackers !... ):-| grmblblbl ... **quickly remove all the crumbs**
Wallets only eat money, very old toll tickets, and more or less useful loyalty cards.
Ho, right!! **Offers Owl's wallet 25¢ and my ticket to see Avatar**
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big tired hugs and waves*
*big hug for the Spaceman*
Happy Friday, ElT. A good one for you so far?
Post edited January 29, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Empress_Owl: Glad you're at least immune to my cold, then... I guess I'll have to find another way to get you down when I come to invade UK :)
I cross my fingers for both your appointment and your results.... we only want you to get good news, ok ?:)
Yes, I think it's that game :) hihi
Oh ! Outlast... brrrr >__< **joining my wallet to sit trembling and sweating in the thread corner** ,',',,',',' :-\
And... thanks for the delicious soup... ;-p,',',',,'
**Big silly happy hugs**
The last French Emperor who tried to invade failed, so what makes you think you can invade this time? Besides, I thought we said that as long as we had florescent green peas to repel the French we were safe. :-)

Thank you. Okay, so I will only say something if it is good news.

I will try to get around to playing Blackwell sometime this year. But if I hate it I might have to try to lie and say I didn't to safe Agent's feelings. Outlast is a lot of fun, although if you don't like scary things then maybe not so much. I am looking forward to the sequel that is being developed. I just hope that it comes to GOG and that my little old machine can play it.

*big silly return hug*

moonshineshadow: *big good morning hug*

Hmm.... the most memorable game?
I feel bad if I say Gothic. But honestly when I think about the games I played last year that is the first one that comes to my mind.
The other game that comes to my mind is Shovel Knight. I really fun game but I am real bad at boss fights, so I remember it clearly because it gave me so much trouble in the end :P
No need to feel bad, I never said new game, just one you enjoyed. I don't think I have looked into Shovel Knight too much, it did not really seem like my kind of game. I did recently add FTL to my wishlist as I thought I would get around someday to trying a rouge-light game and it looked nice. I have Gothic installed and ready to play when I am better. I did start it, but that was just before I became too ill. But it is on my to play soon list.

j0ekerr: Third person multiplayer "actual" war of the roses unfortunately.
I thought it would be, I was just being silly. That's a shame, I liked his character in Blackadder.

AgentBirdnest: I hope you'll feel well enough to play them soon. I'd hate for the series to stay in your backlog for 11 years, like my poor lonely copy of The Longest Journey ;-p

*very thankful and impressed hug* wow... what a lovely suit! ô__ô
Thank you. I am sure I will get around to playing it before 11 years has passed. I have The Longest Journey still to play as well.

*big hug*
Post edited January 29, 2016 by ddickinson
AgentBirdnest: *big hug for the Spaceman*
Happy Friday, ElT. A good one for you so far?
*big return hug*
Damn i just realised that Spaceman or Rocket Man is a way better title :D
Well more or less...Aside from being really tired i'm fine - what about you. Feeling better today?
PalioDeMonte: Good morning, everybody. I really need some *hugs* today, I'm afraid. But please don't ask - I'm not ready to tell yet...
*Extra big hugs*
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big tired hugs and waves*
**Big energizing hug with coffee**
then
¤___¤ **faint because i gave all my remaining energy to ElT**
ddickinson: Good morning, people of the thread of Fred!

Random gaming topic. What was your most memorable game of 2015?
*Big Friday hugs*

Easily Witcher 3... But to be honest, HuniePop is also pretty high on the list, but only because I don't usually play match-3 games and the waves the release created.

Honourable mention: Saint's Row The Third, because I simply wasn't prepared for that kind of craziness.
AgentBirdnest: Ho, right!! **Offers Owl's wallet 25¢ and my ticket to see Avatar**
[Happy Owl Wallet is happy... :->]
ElTerprise: *big return hug*
Damn i just realised that Spaceman or Rocket Man is a way better title :D
Well more or less...Aside from being really tired i'm fine - what about you. Feeling better today?
*hands ElT some batteries*
A bit better, yeah. In a good mood, at least :-)