It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: *waves goodbye to everyone* Gotta go. Important Agent-related appointment. See you all later this evenoon.
See you! *hugs*
PalioDeMonte: Hey DD, great to see you back here!!!
Sorry to hear that, and if you want to talk, just use the chat. But I also think it's better to do that less publicly.

*big return hug*
ddickinson: Thank you. I am not sure if I will be back for too long, but I will try to visit more often.

How are things with you? I hope you are doing good?

*big hug*
Everything good with me, just managed to get rid of my flu after two weeks, so there's only a small indigestion left. My wife's also sick since New Year's Day, but it's getting better. But everything that counts - love, job, games, books, music, movies - is fine at the moment. I'm considering to write about the movies I've watched on a more regular basis, but I'm not sure if I'm wanting to take that time away from actually watching them ;)
Good afternoon to everyone I haven't greeted yet :)
**Big hugs, waves, and tea**
Alright. Just started Starbound and i have no idea what i have to do...guess i have check the wiki first xD
ElTerprise: Alright. Just started Starbound and i have no idea what i have to do...guess i have check the wiki first xD
I'm gonna install it right when I'm back home...
PalioDeMonte: Everything good with me, just managed to get rid of my flu after two weeks, so there's only a small indigestion left. My wife's also sick since New Year's Day, but it's getting better. But everything that counts - love, job, games, books, music, movies - is fine at the moment. I'm considering to write about the movies I've watched on a more regular basis, but I'm not sure if I'm wanting to take that time away from actually watching them ;)
Ugh, sick since New Year's eve, that must be awful and terribly draining. :-/

I hope she'll get better soon. I got the "real flu" last year, also knocked me out for two weeks. Almost the same time too - end of January into early February. The fever gave me some really vivid and bizarre dreams ;-)
ElTerprise: Alright. Just started Starbound and i have no idea what i have to do...guess i have check the wiki first xD
Please give us your first impressions when you have them. I was ready to buy it until I watched the trailer.
That makes it look more like an action platformer, which is not what I want.
EndreWhiteMane: Please give us your first impressions when you have them. I was ready to buy it until I watched the trailer.
It was worse than Terraria last time I played it. Maybe they fixed it by now, but you had no real reason to proceed.
Aside that it had less features than Terraria and for example no boss fights.
Felt a bit half-arsed to be honest.
PalioDeMonte: I'm gonna install it right when I'm back home...
Yeah, me too... I mean, as soon as I get rid of my horrible owlet... >:-|
EndreWhiteMane: Please give us your first impressions when you have them. I was ready to buy it until I watched the trailer.
GreenDamsel: It was worse than Terraria last time I played it. Maybe they fixed it by now, but you had no real reason to proceed.
Aside that it had less features than Terraria and for example no boss fights.
Felt a bit half-arsed to be honest.
Thanks, there were some comments at Steam that said the game is actually getting worse with updates. I'll wait a bit and see.
PalioDeMonte: I'm gonna install it right when I'm back home...
Empress_Owl: Yeah, me too... I mean, as soon as I get rid of my horrible owlet... >:-|
Horrible owlet!? :,(
Of course. Despite starting on a spaceship it gave me a Terraria-ish feeling although it seems to have a slightly different control scheme to which i need to get used to (basically hotkeys/hotbars etc.). I think the trailer is not very good because it doesn't really show the crafting etc....reminds me a bit of recent Terraria trailers like the 1.3 trailer which also only showed a small part of the actual possibilities in-game.
Empress_Owl: Yeah, me too... I mean, as soon as I get rid of my horrible owlet... >:-|
Soccorro: Horrible owlet!? :,(
Yeah.... She's been pretty awful lately... always testing our limits... and patience... and saying "no" to 97% of what we say or want her to do. Really pleasant...
How are you, new Paramedic Socco ? :)
Soccorro: Horrible owlet!? :,(
Empress_Owl: Yeah.... She's been pretty awful lately... always testing our limits... and patience... and saying "no" to 97% of what we say or want her to do. Really pleasant...
How are you, new Paramedic Socco ? :)
How old is she?
By your description it could be either 6 or 14.
Good moaning.

I see Early Access has come to GOG.

Penitentiagite, penitentiagite!!!