It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: I never used a controller... Thanks for your review !! :)
I don't know Satellite Reign at all...
You're welcome. Wouldn't call it a review though...just my initial impressions :)

Well i only know it's a cyberpunk game (good! ^^) and it seems like a Syndicate-ish game and while i haven't played the original i like eal-time tactic games :)
Awww!
Attachments:
Post edited January 25, 2016 by moonshineshadow
zeogold: ...looks like my lurking has finally paid off.
Wait! Stop the action! I'm not ready yet!
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/129924/3898069-1401115856539311_animate.gif
There we are.
That's obviously too much popcorn for one single man to do away with ... will you share with me? *big beady eyes*

You can share my safe spot behind the fat sofa?
PalioDeMonte: Fun? Actually, I consider this far more stress than fun. I hate immature responses to maybe harsh, but friendly remarks. I know they just try some emotional blackmail, but with me it works...
moonshineshadow: That was just a joke you know ;-)
I do ;)
moonshineshadow: Awww!
The secret to a happy life, Pandas. :-)
l0rdtr3k: And now I must bid farewell to thee all gentle people for I shall not return for tis the wish of the people who don't want such a rotten individual such as I polluting the site with my foul presence.
Well,this fucking site was going downhill for a while now so I was looking for an excuse to quit here and thanks Bete,Agent and all supporters for encouraging me to do it. Now kindly,go fuck yourselves with a rusty pole and I hope Ebola makes quick work of you. Adeus e obrigado por todos os peixes seus filhos da puta.
What an elegant and uncommon way to say goodbye...
I wish you to find some peace of mind, crazy little blob, and make some valuable friends who can (understand and) support you... Good luck... and farewell.
Meanwhile, in reality:
Nailed it!
EndreWhiteMane: The secret to a happy life, Pandas. :-)
Sounds like a good way :D
Attachments:
Vnlr: Good afternoon everyone!

The maths exam took a rather unexpected turn, in that we got one measly little integral and the rest was just derivatives and limits and analysis of functions - easy peasy...

Note that I'm not in any way complaining of course ;)

How are you all doing? *tight hugs*

looks at blobby; *tight squeeze* - they didn't mean you any insult you know ... sometimes it's just too much of a good thing :(
Sorry for missing that earlier :)

Good afternoon. I'm good :)
That's a nice math exam - i think i had a similar one :)

I think that might've been futile...despite being accurate. He wasn't apparently willing to get the point ...

And also hello to everyone else having showed up recently :)
Post edited January 25, 2016 by ElTerprise
zeogold: ...looks like my lurking has finally paid off.
Wait! Stop the action! I'm not ready yet!
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/129924/3898069-1401115856539311_animate.gif
There we are.
Vnlr: That's obviously too much popcorn for one single man to do away with ... will you share with me? *big beady eyes*

You can share my safe spot behind the fat sofa?
If you just insist.
Might need some binoculars from back here, though.
https://media.giphy.com/media/4JMhunPaI4qsM/giphy.gif
Owl, I need your advice on a French matter...

My new little subscript is based upon the "je suis paris" slogan, and a little wordjoke from asterix and obelix

(Fat Roman governor says "laisez - moi, je suis las, las, las" (lemebe, i'm tired, tired, tired) , and after exiting his mansion obelix says "qu'est-ce que ca veut dire, je suis lalala?" (being lalala is having a few loose screws)

So I thought, we can do this and decided to change my subscript into that ...

But I'm not sure if the way it's formulated gets the message across, and I'm limited by the 16 character limit...

So, perhaps Je suis lalalas, or ... ?
ElTerprise: O.o.....beurk ;)
EndreWhiteMane: ^that^
Oh, stop it, both of you... you can't say "beurk" until you have tasted ;-p
Empress_Owl: Slurp.
**Extra huge hug for making me smile**
I don't think I've ever seen that one... It's lovely, as they all are :-)
I hate Mondays....
Vnlr: Owl, I need your advice on a French matter...

My new little subscript is based upon the "je suis paris" slogan, and a little wordjoke from asterix and obelix

(Fat Roman governor says "laisez - moi, je suis las, las, las" (lemebe, i'm tired, tired, tired) , and after exiting his mansion obelix says "qu'est-ce que ca veut dire, je suis lalala?" (being lalala is having a few loose screws)

So I thought, we can do this and decided to change my subscript into that ...

But I'm not sure if the way it's formulated gets the message across, and I'm limited by the 16 character limit...

So, perhaps Je suis lalalas, or ... ?
Lol... nice change of topic.
Erm... I don't know... I think the french-speaking ones who know that Asterix scene will get the joke ; and the others might think you are a french-speaking guy who wears a weird greek sounding name... and the main part won't get anything at all, as they don't speak french ! :-p
Empress_Owl: Slurp.
AgentBirdnest: **Extra huge hug for making me smile**
I don't think I've ever seen that one... It's lovely, as they all are :-)
Thanks... :-) **big still a bit shaky hug**
Post edited January 25, 2016 by Empress_Owl