It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Yeah but I think everyone just takes hugs or waves, so while it is a nice offer, I don't think we really need handshakes. So anti-shake hugs should be fine ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: Not if they include milk-shakes they're not. :/
True. I did not think about milkshakes.
Now I want one...
NoNewTaleToTell: Does all this drama mean that I won't have to worry about getting "hugged" again, which had been a "thing" even after I had made it clear I didn't like/want hugs, even e-hugs? Because that would be swell.
The remaining huggers here usually try to keep track of who likes hugs and who doesn't. I don't think you'll have to worry. But I will still *tip my helmet in your direction*, and you'll just have to deal with that ;-p
NoNewTaleToTell: Does all this drama mean that I won't have to worry about getting "hugged" again, which had been a "thing" even after I had made it clear I didn't like/want hugs, even e-hugs? Because that would be swell.
AgentBirdnest: The remaining huggers here usually try to keep track of who likes hugs and who doesn't. I don't think you'll have to worry. But I will still *tip my helmet in your direction*, and you'll just have to deal with that ;-p
Not a problem Mr. Helmet Tipper!

...wait, you're not asking me to drop some change in your helmet are you?!
AgentBirdnest: The remaining huggers here usually try to keep track of who likes hugs and who doesn't. I don't think you'll have to worry. But I will still *tip my helmet in your direction*, and you'll just have to deal with that ;-p
NoNewTaleToTell: Not a problem Mr. Helmet Tipper!

...wait, you're not asking me to drop some change in your helmet are you?!
Considering how much he spends on Peanut Butter he could probably use it. :-)
NoNewTaleToTell: ...wait, you're not asking me to drop some change in your helmet are you?!
EndreWhiteMane: Considering how much he spends on Peanut Butter he could probably use it. :-)
Every bit counts... A dime can score me 14 grams of that sweet Kentuckian JiF ,',,'','):-|
Post edited January 25, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Oh great.....it's spreading....now the whole website is slow and unresponsive for me -.-
Post edited January 25, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Oh great.....it's spreading....now the whole website is slow and unresponsive for me -.-
Forums too?
Except for the library thing, everything is working fine on my end.
Vnlr: Shaking? Poor little owl!

*a hotwater cushion, a little funny story (with voices!), many hugs, and a little suprise!
Thanks !!! :"> **happily eating the pickle-frog, and enjoying all the cool stuff** :D
**sigh** u__u
Empress_Owl: Thanks !!! :"> **happily eating the pickle-frog, and enjoying all the cool stuff** :D
**sigh** u__u
Hmm, gotta find me some time too watch Amélie Poulin soon ... do you know it perchance, sweet owl? I've heard it's great and silly and thouroughly french (which is usually a good mix for a film) ;)
AgentBirdnest: Forums too?
Except for the library thing, everything is working fine on my end.
Yep...but it seems like it's working fine again. This time for real i hope...
Empress_Owl: Thanks !!! :"> **happily eating the pickle-frog, and enjoying all the cool stuff** :D
**sigh** u__u
Vnlr: Hmm, gotta find me some time too watch Amélie Poulin soon ... do you know it perchance, sweet owl? I've heard it's great and silly and thouroughly french (which is usually a good mix for a film) ;)
Yes, I know it ! I liked it... It's full of clichés, but mostly true :) funny and sweet... and with Jean Pierre Jeunet 's unique touch... tell me when you have watched it, if you enjoyed it...
Oh my god! I want those, they're so cute!
moonshineshadow: Awww!
Those, too! You guys are killing me here! I have a weak spot for pandas.
Post edited January 25, 2016 by Yezemin
Crap...can't decide what to get. I keep getting the feeling there's going to be a big sale of some kind next month, don't want to scorch my budget.
ElTerprise: Yep...but it seems like it's working fine again. This time for real i hope...
Oh, now it's happening to me \o/
... er... hm... not really exciting :-|
Question - Has anyone in the thread played Ethan Carter?
Post edited January 25, 2016 by CarrionCrow