It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Question - Has anyone in the thread played Ethan Carter?
That's a game I'd also like to hear more about.

Good night, everybody!
AgentBirdnest: Oh, now it's happening to me \o/
... er... hm... not really exciting :-|
Uh that's not good...and it's happening for me again....
Good night, sleepy thread !... Hope to see you tomorrow...
**Big hugs all around**
*very quick hugs, waves, and an extra-fancy tip of the helmet*

Hope everyone is having, or has, a good evenoon. And a very good night. Sleep well, whenever you get around to it :-)
Empress_Owl: Good night, sleepy thread !... Hope to see you tomorrow...
**Big hugs all around**
>:-/
**Extra big goodnight hug with fluffy pillows for the ninja-Owl**
Post edited January 26, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
**Big hugs all around**
Good night Owl *big good night hug*
See you tomorrow :)

AgentBirdnest: *very quick hugs, waves, and an extra-fancy tip of the helmet*

Hope everyone is having, or has, a good evenoon. And a very good night. Sleep well, whenever you get around to it :-)
You're also leaving? Good night then *big good night hug* :)
**Big hugs all around**
Same for you, Owl lady. Have a good night. =)
Has anyone here played the Oddworld remaster/remake?
Post edited January 26, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Has anyone here played the Oddworld remaster/remake?
Not yet, but it's been on my list for awhile. Thinking I'll end up grabbing it.

Additional - Damn it. The more I look at Starcrawlers, the more I want it to be here. Now.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Not yet, but it's been on my list for awhile. Thinking I'll end up grabbing it.
That's why i was asking...it's been on my list for ages as well. Think about the same with Grim Fandango although i'm not sure about that either....it's a damn staff pick this week :)

Out of curiosity. What are you playing after you beat the Bloodrayne betrayal? Maybe something you'd recommend? GTA IV is starting to get slightly boring....
ElTerprise: You're also leaving? Good night then *big good night hug* :)
Well, I was... but the moment I went horizontal and my head hit the pillow, I was suddenly no longer tired :-p
Tant pis...
How's your evening treating you?
ElTerprise: That's why i was asking...it's been on my list for ages as well. Think about the same with Grim Fandango although i'm not sure about that either....it's a damn staff pick this week :)

Out of curiosity. What are you playing after you beat the Bloodrayne betrayal? Maybe something you'd recommend? GTA IV is starting to get slightly boring....
-laughs- I beat that piece of crap a couple days ago.

Not quite sure. I've got open games of Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, Thomas Was Alone, but I haven't latched onto anything yet.
Thinking about They Bleed Pixels, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, also loaded up Al Qadim, the two Dark Sun games and the two Ravenloft games. D&D without the cliched generic magical fantasy setting sounds nice.
AgentBirdnest: Well, I was... but the moment I went horizontal and my head hit the pillow, I was suddenly no longer tired :-p
Tant pis...
How's your evening treating you?
Uh that's unfortunate...but i feel the same at the moment....i mean i should be tired by now...but i'm not....

Well quite good actually - although the game i'm currently playing is starting to get on my nerves....
What about you - aside from being no longer tired? :)
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I beat that piece of crap a couple days ago.

Not quite sure. I've got open games of Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, Thomas Was Alone, but I haven't latched onto anything yet.
Thinking about They Bleed Pixels, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, also loaded up Al Qadim, the two Dark Sun games and the two Ravenloft games. D&D without the cliched generic magical fantasy setting sounds nice.
Well actually i knew that already but i fucked up my wording in that sentence....whoops...sorry ;)

Dark Messiah sounds like a good idea...i started that one years ago but never got far in it. Wasn't too bad. Never heard about They bleed Pixels before....How is Manhattan Project? I bought that one when the Duke said farewell...
CarrionCrow: Additional - Damn it. The more I look at Starcrawlers, the more I want it to be here. Now.
Finally just took a look at it. I don't often pay attention to the upcoming games, but, well... I suddenly want to play it. It's not even really my type of gameplay, but it just looks cool. I'm shallow :-)
AgentBirdnest: Finally just took a look at it. I don't often pay attention to the upcoming games, but, well... I suddenly want to play it. It's not even really my type of gameplay, but it just looks cool. I'm shallow :-)
You forgot the most important part: It's a space game (well sort of) :P
ElTerprise: Uh that's unfortunate...but i feel the same at the moment....i mean i should be tired by now...but i'm not....

Well quite good actually - although the game i'm currently playing is starting to get on my nerves....
What about you - aside from being no longer tired? :)
Bah, it's not a problem for me. It's not even really late by my standards yet. In another 94 minutes it might be unfortunate ;-)

Pluck that game, and play something else! :-D I seem to have a magical ability: if I am not enjoying a game, I won't play it any longer. I learned my lesson after a couple of really boring games.

I'm doing okay. Life can always be better, I guess :-p but nothing worth complaining about. And besides, I ended up having a really lovely evenoon. So I'm smiling :-)
And... a little guilty pleasure... I'm smiling even more from going back and reading through the big event of the day here. I'm very entertained by it :-p
Post edited January 26, 2016 by AgentBirdnest